Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Poll : is this a 9 or a 10 ?

is this a 9 or a 10 ?


  • Total voters
    36

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
A legit 8.

Needs more muscle tone and more curves to get into a 9.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
This again proves how different guys' tastes are and how stupid the "1-10" rating system is. To me she is nothing, and that's before you remove the cosmetics...
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,748
Reaction score
9,944
Attractive girl. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and give her an 8, based on the first and third pictures. The other two don't do much for me. She's kind of skinny but she's fit, and has a nice face. An 8 from me is really good though, I'm pretty stingy giving those out. I don't believe in 10s, and 9s are crazy rare.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
First pic is a solid 9. Rest are meh.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
She would be nothing special in the welfare UK
 

aleste82

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2016
Messages
33
Reaction score
17
Age
53
Dudes, you have very high standards. In my town she would get everybody's head turn.
I have seen a few tens in my life, they really are something. It is like if Venus strikes your in the chest. You know immediately.
 

Kitttydiet88

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 23, 2020
Messages
39
Reaction score
51
Age
38
Dudes, you have very high standards. In my town she would get everybody's head turn.
I have seen a few tens in my life, they really are something. It is like if Venus strikes your in the chest. You know immediately.
She has a pretty face, but no legs or ass so to speak. She has the curves of a lanky teenage boy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2019
Messages
1,607
Reaction score
1,330
Location
random
first and third pic work for me. the other two, not so much. I like shorter and darker, but the first pic does work for me. 7+ I think; but for me lower, not my taste. definitely OK.
 

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Honestly she has a nice face and eyes but the body is below average, she has the body of a man
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
She's beautiful, but not really attractive from a sexual point of view.
An 8 on the 1/10 scale, and a "would go out with her" on my scale.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
According to Spaz's scale she probably a 4 lol
You're still salty that I said ur wife is a mere 4.5?

FYI, this girl here is much better then ur wife, she's a minimum of 5.5, a whole point ahead of ur wife.

I did say in the above post that's she's neither ugly nor beautiful = around 5.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Na it was a joke. If you think your opinion mattered i wouldn't have joked about it. Im ok with my scale. So is everyone in the room when she walks in it. Anywhere i go lol.
Loser
You are full of shyt.
Obviously still salty abt it huh....

Well don't shoot the messenger, u r the one who married a below 5 chick, it ain't my fault.

Still immature, and to think that u already hv an adult son.

Take responsibility of ur choices man....
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
Now I'm curious to see what String's wife looks like.

The woman in this thread is like a 5, basic *****, no curves.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Instasham is the worst to rate a gal as most pics are their best ones and doctored up mostly.

In Europe, she'd be a 7 at most
In the USA, she'd be a 8 at most, only because she's an athlete and she always wears makeup to boost her SMV. I couldn't find any online images in the short search I've done her without makeup.

Here's a less doctored pic.. nothing special IMO...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top