Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Poll : is this a 9 or a 10 ?

is this a 9 or a 10 ?

• Total voters

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now I'm curious to see what String's wife looks like.

The woman in this thread is like a 5, basic *****, no curves.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Instasham is the worst to rate a gal as most pics are their best ones and doctored up mostly.

In Europe, she'd be a 7 at most
In the USA, she'd be a 8 at most, only because she's an athlete and she always wears makeup to boost her SMV. I couldn't find any online images in the short search I've done her without makeup.

Here's a less doctored pic.. nothing special IMO...

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Very cute. Cute hot. Classy and respectful. A good combination to say the least.
Oh now she's cute.....a downgrade from the last claim.

But I do agree, for some women, even if she's a landwhale, she might possibly have a cute smile.

BTW was the downgrade in ur own wife's rating because of me?

Anyhow, be a good boy and set a good example, now please say thank you to Spaz for re-educating you on standards.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys in here would be all over it. Remember every girl is a 5 for the sake of the hiding keyboard jockeys.
Yup I agree, at least in the states. Just her being skinny makes here instantly attractive to a lot of US guys that are used to seeing obese or curvy women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Oh shes cute alright, Beautiful too and sexy as hell an everything In between. I have exceptional taste. Dont let my success bother you so much man. Jealousy is a bad fit.

When is your next podcast? Video or book so i could have some of your troll run off on this sexy man??
walk the walk dude.
Jealous that you married a 4.5 ?

I am sure u r skeptical.

After all, r u truly willing to believe that I would so greatly surpass ur standards ?

Because freely admitting it would only make you feel ashamed of ur own inferiority...

You see buddy, Spaz understands you.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys must be joking, she's hot. I don't mind her thin ass, au contraire.
Would bang.
Looks are relative but WB I'm sure would be unanimous for everyone here unless they were gay. WB is merely binary and a lot easier as it only has to pass the boner test. :up:

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a 7 cause I'd think the sex is bad

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's soft on the eyes has a shy cuteness, the body leaves a lot to be desired, low sex appeal aura. No curves in the hips of calves, no booty. I'll give her a 5.6-6.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why some guys might find her attractive.. but I personally don't. She has absolutely no ass at all.. which would be fine if she had tits to make up for it, but she doesn't have those either. She also seems pretty tall for a woman, I'm 6'2 and I think women around 5'6 are the perfect height. She seems like she is almost 6 foot. She looks good in the black and white / beach pic, but the athletic ones completely turn me off.. idk why, they just do.

If I was rating her off the first picture alone I would say an 8, but after seeing the others, I think she is more like a 6-7.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why some guys might find her attractive.. but I personally don't. She has absolutely no ass at all.. which would be fine if she had tits to make up for it, but she doesn't have those either. She also seems pretty tall for a woman, I'm 6'2 and I think women around 5'6 are the perfect height. She seems like she is almost 6 foot. She looks good in the black and white / beach pic, but the athletic ones completely turn me off.. idk why, they just do.

If I was rating her off the first picture alone I would say an 8, but after seeing the others, I think she is more like a 6-7.
5"4 to 5"6 is money

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This plus all other numerical rating threads should tell people that everyone has a different looking "10".

I was amazed when I put what I thought was a hot picture of my gf in photo feeler and it got a lot lower score than I thought it would.

Listen, if you are trying to get a woman who other guys think is a 10, you are doing it for all the wrong reasons. You are doing it to be envied by other men. That is one dog that won't hunt.

Save yourself some anxiety. Qualify women in your life as Red flag/green flag /yellow flag. It will get much easier...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
8 facially, 7 overall, couldn't give her a 6 she's better than that even without thighs, hips, ass, boobs, lips

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she looks like your typical women who exercise to much. solid 8. if she stopped the gym routine for a few months and just ate well she probably bump up to a 9.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to lie. I'd hit, but she's an 8.

Of course, thin blondes are exactly my taste, so she may actually be lower

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said this before 5"11 is solid

On average, women say a romantic partner 5’3” or shorter is generally too short for comfort, while a partner 6’3” or taller is too tall, and the “ideal” height for a man is 5’11”. The survey also finds that for the average British man, a partner becomes too short at 4’11” and too tall at 6’. The ideal height for a woman, according to the average man, is 5’6”