Here's a more detailed update about what's going on
I've been working my @ss off; I've been working six days per week give or take. I have another month of this (until mid October)
I'm getting the attention of a ton of 30+ year old women, both from in person and online, but not too much from my target 18-20
Cold approaches
January 7
February 11
March 1
April 37
May 28
June 9
July 3
August 5
September so far 2
103 year to date
There's two lays:
1.) This girl
I just came home and there's a lot to digest here. So there's this really cute girl I met on tinder and we've been chatting and finally met up tonight. To make a long story short, she's totally into it and she wants to go back to her place since it was closer than where I live. That was a...
www.sosuave.net
I saw this girl again a week and a half later. She agreed to hang out with me again and so we went to a bowling alley that was closer to where she lived, then we went back to the beach, and then hung out at a causeway at a park. That time I actually got her to my house and fully got laid. I've tried to get her again but she's getting more and more flaky.
2.) The second is a 35 yo woman nsa situation. She's the daughter of one of my customers who just moved to my area from Orlando. I'm dirty scruffy from mowing yards and she came out to bring me some money from her mom. As dirty and sweaty as I was, she just flirts with me. To make a long story short, her and I both agreed that neither of us are looking for a relationship but she likes to f*ck. I can pretty much get laid whenever I want to.
I'd rather have the 20 yo than the 35 yo, not just the sex but everything else. I'm more compatible with younger women. The sex is fine but it's not the goal. Younger women fulfill my relationship needs much better on average. I'm much more emotionally engaging with the 20 yo than the 35 yo. The 35 yo is more cheerful, which is a good thing, and she doesn't take herself too seriously, but she doesn't have the energy.
I went on a date with a 32 year old woman but I just didn't feel right about it; she just felt too old and mature for me.
I matched recently with a cute 18 yo on Hinge. I don't think she's my type so I'm trying to friend zone her and see if she wants to hang out with me at the place I dance at.
The 19 yo I recently matched with ended up flaking on me.
I've been slowly making inroads at the place I dance at. There's a handful of people who I talk to a bit while I'm there. It's good to socialize and build acquaintances, especially in that age group. There's girls in there who I want to approach but I've been told not to.
My situation is a bit of an improvement than it was three months ago, but it's still not where I want to be. My target for dating is 18-20 mostly, with some early 20's mixed in there too. A nsa relationship would be better with a girl who is around 20 than in her 30's, and instead of having options of 30+ year old women, I want to get to having many options of 18-20 year old women, and finding one whom I'm really compatible with.