Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old you think this girl is? I'm betting mid 30's. I say that because of the wrinkles on her elbows, lines on her neck, and the wrinkles and bags around her eyes. She needs her teeth bleached for sure. Lot of paint on that face. She looks like she's from India.

Not a 10 in my book. She's an 8 that I usually date.
This is why I think this topic title is disingenuous because the 10/10s being posted have makeup, lighting, and everything going for them. Plus most of these women I was searching had tattoos and I am extremely turned off by them. This is why I prefer the type of women I posted because her looks aren't going to plummet after you remove the makeup and lighting. I like @Murk girl, but she looks too street for me to go for lol. We would not connect lol.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not trolling through the internet and potentially getting a virus lol. Closest thing I could find. I really liked that Guyanese chick that was in the first and second season I think and I originally tried looking for the Mumbai model that the matchmaker tried to match with the first guy, but she has downgraded lol.-
Yeah she was hot too. The names are Viral Joshi and Nadia Jagessar. Google image search if you don’t trust the IG link.

Viral is an 8, Nadia a 7. Add a point probably for their peak year looks (they are both in the 30s now)

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like @Murk girl, but she looks too street for me to go for lol. We would not connect lol.
I had a GF like that in Uni when I was 21, really down to earth, but have to fight off many Tyrones if you go out with them.

That's the thing, you bag a dime piece you need to be on guard, that's why people say to go for 7-8 range as it's less headache. The real hypergamy only kicks in (if you're a put-together man) with the 8.5-9.5 range of women, everyone is after them, the real enter a room head turners. You need LMS for them in an LTR. Standard pretty girls not so much.

Or you catch them young and catch their heart, otherwise, it's a battle.

Read for FREE!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It’s quite interesting to see what the assembled considered to be nines and above. It’s rather reassuring for me anyway not to say that most of the girls posted aren’t attractive because they are, but I wouldn’t say that they’re stunning.

Just comes to prove the point that I’ve tried to make repeatedly here: beauty is in the eye of the beholder, my nine might be your seven, so why do we even talk about stuff this way we’re not even speaking the same language.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my favorite Instagram models:

Screenshot_2023-05-25-12-58-39-08_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-25-13-02-09-21_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
Screenshot_2023-05-25-13-05-55-34_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

Read for FREE!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_2023-05-25-13-13-21-02_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

The hottest women I've met in real life still don't look like this so I use a different 10-scale for real life women.

A 10 out of the women I've actually met would look like these two girls:
IMG_20230525_204239.jpg
IMG_20230525_204403.jpg

CollegeMan22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorority girls who squat. Idk if I can call a girl a 10 but this comes close.6623A3D9-894E-4CF5-A2A4-231D2615C5BF.jpeg

Read for FREE!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has a different context of what they find attractive. That's all this thread proves. Most of the girls posted today I'd rate between a 5/10 to 7/10.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Just for conversations sake:

There’s no way a woman can be a 8/9/10 in my book if she has bolt-ons. I just find them wrong. I’ve had two women in my past that had some of the best implant surgeries I’ve ever seen, they actually didn’t stand up like most, they had a natural-ish heft and jiggle, turns out tears apart they’d both been to the same surgeon in Texas. Go figure.

That said I really do not like fakes.

Read for FREE!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

There’s no way a woman can be a 8/9/10 in my book if she has bolt-ons. I just find them wrong. I’ve had two women in my past that had some of the best implant surgeries I’ve ever seen, they actually didn’t stand up like most, they had a natural-ish heft and jiggle, turns out tears apart they’d both been to the same surgeon in Texas. Go figure.

Agreed and I think having to find pics is pretty biased too. Instagram models, actresses, and girls willing to post thirst pics on the internet all seem to cater to a certain Bimbo look Imho.

You fuhkers just made me kill an hour looking for my perfect 10.
Now you see what I mean now. I was on some website trying to find some hot Indian model or Vietnamese and I realized I could've gotten a virus, so I just settled with Mrs. Doctor lady up there lol.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A ten is supposed to be perfect. If she has flaws, she's not perfect. A good example is Jesse Pinkman's Megan Fox. She has no flaws (that you can see).

Now take the DevilKangx example. You have that Latina (Vickyxlike...). She's short, fat, fake lips, saggy tits, tattoos (to hide C-section?), looks like a hoe in her late 30s at least.

One that I consider a ten was Amber Heard when she was younger. Today we know she's crazy but we're rating looks:
eh01.jpg
Symmetrical face with feminine features (small nose, fuller natural lips, thin eyebrows, big bright eyes, straight natural hair, small ears, nice cheek and cheekbones...). Probably not a nice body as Megan Fox but still nice (good height, thin...).

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to select a HB10. Depends on her personality too. If she is hot but a royal pain in the butt then her score gets knocked down. I going with these two today, Paula Patton and Minka Kelly. I’m a sucker for brown eyes and long hair. Amber Heard looks gorgeous in the photo above but she is a psycho.

IMG_0788.jpegIMG_0787.jpeg

Read for FREE!

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to select a HB10. Depends on her personality too. If she is hot but a royal pain in the butt then her score gets knocked down. I going with these two today, Paula Patton and Minka Kelly. I’m a sucker for brown eyes and long hair. Amber Heard looks gorgeous in the photo above but she is a psycho.

View attachment 10276View attachment 10277
Nice. Both elite tier.

Peak Paula Patton to me is a solid 9 for sure. Minka Kelly is slightly lower but still fits the HB8+

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The best fake boobs are usually a result of a girl that already had decent ones to begin with. My sister works for two very well known Dallas plastic surgeons and did my last girlfriends boobs. I like girls with small frames and I'd they have boobs they almost always need to be fake. Very rare to find a thin, good figure with an ass, size 2/4 with c/d cups that are real.

Read for FREE!

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see why some think she is beautiful but that doesn't do anything for me...she is like a 4 for me. Just looks really weird to me. Almost looks like one of those porcelain dolls you see.
I gained a different impression from videos, which might dispell the porcelain image you've formed. She does not look "really weird" to me, but rather lacks the flaws I typically see in images of women.