Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is the closest to a 10 i've seen in a long time. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

This is a good one, I approve.

Read for FREE!

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Given the locations prominently displayed in her photos I’d surmise she’s used to being shat (literally) on by some sand person who’s a minor sheik or something when he’s not buggering 10 year old boys. She’s just another twaat for hire T4H. Most women like her are also dead lays.
Good looking girl. But when I see such pictures the first thing that comes to mind is "expensive prostitute". It might be good for her clientele though.

Read for FREE!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brook Burke, back in her prime, was/has been the only woman I honestly could say would be a 10. In my personal opinion of course.

This is her these days, at 51:

View attachment 10279
Take me back to the days when she was the host on Wild on E..... Super cute girl. Jules Ansner hosted that show before her and had that sweet girl next door Innocence.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A “10” does not exist. Thread should have been “post the type of woman what you are attracted to.”

Mine:
Player, just enjoy the view. It's all good.

Read for FREE!

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A “10” does not exist. Thread should have been “post the type of woman what you are attracted to.”

Mine:
Are you Mystery? Wasn't his goal to have a blonde 10 and an Asian 10 at the same time?

Read for FREE!

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take me back to the days when she was the host on Wild on E..... Super cute girl. Jules Ansner hosted that show before her and had that sweet girl next door Innocence.
I think the only Playboy I've actually ever purchased in my life was the one with Brook in it.

Read for FREE!

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you Mystery? Wasn't his goal to have a blonde 10 and an Asian 10 at the same time?
Not Mystery.

I think my pics are decent, you guys in here showing pics of girls who look like witches.

Read for FREE!

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be in to white girls when I lived more inland of the country. After I moved to a larger metro US city, I never looked back. I feel like I was brainwashed lol.