Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
I do not like any airbrushed or glamor girls.
A lot of young women do that in NYC they strike poses in expensive clothes and have that cold runway model look. That looks silly unless they are really on a runway or something, usually acting like someone they are not

i like the slim plain girl next door with long straight hair who is not trying to prove anything, no tattoos, and in a relaxed and okay looking mood, clean clothes that are not too expensive or flashy. They should be congruent with who they really are and their background.

Read for FREE!

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What if I don’t like white women lol
Taste is subjective. Beauty is not.

White women are desired by all countries in the world. We can't say the same for Black women. But you can put a Billion men to choose between Rosie O'Donnell or Naomi Campbell (at her prime) and I doubt you'll find more than a hundred (deranged) men who would choose Rosie.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brook Burke, back in her prime, was/has been the only woman I honestly could say would be a 10. In my personal opinion of course.

This is her these days, at 51:

1685131800715.png

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A ten is supposed to be perfect. If she has flaws, she's not perfect. A good example is Jesse Pinkman's Megan Fox. She has no flaws (that you can see).

Now take the DevilKangx example. You have that Latina (Vickyxlike...). She's short, fat, fake lips, saggy tits, tattoos (to hide C-section?), looks like a hoe in her late 30s at least.
I put a lot of emphasis on the body, being slim is an easy risk free 7 but to go high above that I need to be impressed by the T&A

To get to the top of my score the woman needs to have some exotic or unique appearance that sets her apart from 99% of other women.

So my preferred Instagram models have huge ass/titties and slutty tattoos and my preferred real life girls are flight attendants from Dubai who post bikini pics 24/7.

I'd also add that usually whites and Asians think that beauty is being a 100 pound 18 year old and blacks/Hispanics think beauty is having an award winning BBL.

Read for FREE!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just for conversations sake:

There’s no way a woman can be a 8/9/10 in my book if she has bolt-ons. I just find them wrong. I’ve had two women in my past that had some of the best implant surgeries I’ve ever seen, they actually didn’t stand up like most, they had a natural-ish heft and jiggle, turns out tears apart they’d both been to the same surgeon in Texas. Go figure.

That said I really do not like fakes.
A lot of people share this opinion, I think as long as it looks good I don't care how real it is. But usually looking good means "big but not obviously fake"

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

White women are desired by all countries in the world. We can't say the same for Black women. But you can put a Billion men to choose between Rosie O'Donnell or Naomi Campbell (at her prime) and I doubt you'll find more than a hundred (deranged) men who would choose Rosie.
Idk, I feel like white women are the most desired because of bias and brainwashing. There’s plenty of brainwashed black men especially that would choose Rosie. Hell, 90% of black male/white female couples I see mirror your example lol.

A 10/10 is definitely different for every guy. I just don’t dig the bimbo yacht girl look.

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I skipped to the end to say... Katherine Winnick ... as Lagartha tho in the viking outfit. ... fk ya... she's hot without the outfit too though.

Read for FREE!

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my preferred Instagram models have huge ass/titties and slutty tattoos and my preferred real life girls are flight attendants from Dubai who post bikini pics 24/7.
UAE don't deal with BS so they still require flight attendants to be pretty. They're pretty and look very nice with those outfits. I had no idea they did thotery (posting bikini pics online). Isn't that HARAM? I have to check *the bikini pics obviously!)

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
UAE don't deal with BS so they still require flight attendants to be pretty. They're pretty and look very nice with those outfits. I had no idea they did thotery (posting bikini pics online). Isn't that HARAM? I have to check *the bikini pics obviously!)
The UAE airline hires women from all over the world so it's not just Muslim Arabs.

Also if she's covered up you won't be able to tell she's pretty so logically they can't hire women who are too modest.

Plus Dubai isn't really a conservative place. Maybe by western standards but it's still a big party/travel city. It's like the Miami of the middle east.

And yes you absolutely have to see the sexy pics. Israeli Flight attendants are top tier too.

Read for FREE!

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
None of y'all have even seen a 10 smh

Just 7s and 8s smh

xavier_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a 10 exists tbh, cause thats the end of your scale lmao

Thats pure subjectivity. For some a 10 has to have blue eyes, etc.

9 is like undeniably hot with zero makeup, pretty face and solid body. It won't let me upload this but search up Daisy Keech, solid 9-9.5

None of this big booty **** lol

I used to be a big booty guy until my first gf who was complete opposite but swear to god had the best body and sex ive ever had in my life with her, she was a tall slim model type. So... once I experienced both, tall slim girls all the way. Always on point. Always super hot. Slim waist. could go on and on.. but you should def try it lol

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Due to media and cultural brainwashing and upbringing. Most of men on earth love non white women, the majority of the world is not white, the majority of men are choosing non white women. You’re in your little western bubble banging 5s, feeling racially superior that some tethers and boot lickers covert your thin lipped no hipped women.

Yeah I’ve cheated on and ruined a few, need melanin for my offspring though.

Read for FREE!

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Due to media and cultural brainwashing and upbringing.
Gender is also a social-construct, righ?

Most of men on earth love non white women
Of course! They love everything. Tall, short, fat, skinny, chaste, tattoos on the face...and every color imaginable!

the majority of the world is not white, the majority of men are choosing non white women.
Whites are 10% of the world population according to some estimations (White women would be 5% then). So obviously the majority of men are choosing non-White.

You’re in your little western bubble banging 5s, feeling racially superior that some tethers and boot lickers covert your thin lipped no hipped women.
It's okay to not like White women. And if you consider them to be 5... 5 is average. What's the problem with being average?

Yeah I’ve cheated on and ruined a few, need melanin for my offspring though.
I bet they were huuuuge.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a 10 exists tbh, cause thats the end of your scale lmao

Thats pure subjectivity. For some a 10 has to have blue eyes, etc.

9 is like undeniably hot with zero makeup, pretty face and solid body. It won't let me upload this but search up Daisy Keech, solid 9-9.5

None of this big booty **** lol

I used to be a big booty guy until my first gf who was complete opposite but swear to god had the best body and sex ive ever had in my life with her, she was a tall slim model type. So... once I experienced both, tall slim girls all the way. Always on point. Always super hot. Slim waist. could go on and on.. but you should def try it lol
I agree, the Miami yacht girl bimbo insty thot look isn’t a 10/10 to me and no true 10/10 exists.

Read for FREE!

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is the closest to a 10 i've seen in a long time. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
This girl is the closest to a 10 i've seen in a long time. Anyone who disagrees with me is wrong.

Good looking girl, great lower body, needs to beef up the legs a bit tho.

Given the locations prominently displayed in her photos I’d surmise she’s used to being shat (literally) on by some sand person who’s a minor sheik or something when he’s not buggering 10 year old boys. She’s just another twaat for hire T4H. Most women like her are also dead lays.

Last edited: