Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mia Sara when she did Ferris Bueller's Day Off

9/10

Attachments

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This chick is pretty close. Local news reporter here who's like 23 years old just out of college. She walked into the grocery store I worked in last night to grab some stuff. I'd say at least 9.5 in person. I mean I was in uniform so I didn't try cold approach because I'd look like a dork in work attire. If I wasn't in uniform I'd cold approach even though I'm 15 years older. Although I shouldn't think I'm a dork cause young reporters get paid crap. With my business and the other job I'm making quite a bit more than her anyway.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
This chick is pretty close. Local news reporter here who's like 23 years old just out of college. She walked into the grocery store I worked in last night to grab some stuff. I'd say at least 9.5 in person. I mean I was in uniform so I didn't try cold approach because I'd look like a dork in work attire. If I wasn't in uniform I'd cold approach even though I'm 15 years older. Although I shouldn't think I'm a dork cause young reporters get paid crap. With my business and the other job I'm making quite a bit more than her anyway.

Well at least you know there's at least someone not in the 50-60 year old age range!!

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you like women who look 12 years old. Nice.
Same girl on the right. Definitely not 12. Probably 20-ish. Her sister is hot too.

Young and pretty, energetic, playful, high IQ, etc.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you like women who look 12 years old. Nice.
My mistake, I though you were talking about my latest post in this thread.

That girl you are referring to I think is like 18 or 19. She looks like a college freshman to me.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl on the right 10/10

Attachments

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't give a girl a 10 anymore. My scale stops at 9.5 because every single one has a .5 deduction from their stupid pie hole they call a mouth that they talk with.
lol true.
Like the old adage saying "For every hot babe there is a guy that is tired of her shiete".

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how old you are but as a man ages the line between 16 and 18 is so close always verify.
But this girl here looks 16 but could easily be 19. Which is legal
She looks more like 20-22 imo.
1647086295797.png
But hey; I could be completely incorrect of course in my guess.. :whistle: