Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as an HB 10 who you haven't slept with. The last point to half point is entirely based on sexual performance. It's one thing to have a Ferrari, but it if you have a Ferrari with a VW engine, it's not a Ferrari.
This ☝

Because 9 aint worth shyt if she doesnt put out good Long love.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Read for FREE!

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not a perfect 10 in everyone's book but Giusy Meloni. I guess as a half sicilian person I am biased towards the Italians. When I talk about really gorgeous women, this is what I have in mind looks wise and what I generally go far. I have succeeded a couple of times with beauties like this.

Attachments

Read for FREE!

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe not a perfect 10 in everyone's book but Giusy Meloni. I guess as a half sicilian person I am biased towards the Italians. When I talk about really gorgeous women, this is what I have in mind looks wise and what I generally go far. I have succeeded a couple of times with beauties like this.
She's unreal.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Certainly attractive great body with exception of the fake tits. Wouldn’t kick her out of bed though.

Read for FREE!

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Fake tits are a perquisite for a 10 body. It’s damn near impossible to have that perfect fit, lean body with gigantic knockers
I don’t require giant knockers. It’s all subjective however, there are women that do have tiny waists, beautiful round arses, great legs, and double D’s, that are natural that stand up.

rare, but they exist.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's unreal.
A gorgeous Italian beauty for sure. Lots like her are around tho, gotta hang out at the Trastevere in Rome or Milan. Reminds me I need to make a visit again to reconnect with my roots - almost a decade since I have last visited.

Attachments

Read for FREE!

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A gorgeous Italian beauty for sure. Lots like her are around tho, gotta hang out at the Trastevere in Rome or Milan. Reminds me I need to make a visit again to reconnect with my roots - almost a decade since I have last visited.
She's solid as well :)

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man, her toes barely fit in her shoes! j/k thats a 10 in my book.

Read for FREE!

CheekyMonkey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm meant to be going to Rome in September. Although, I will be with my gf so I'll be slightly hindered from the local attractions somewhat...

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't follow any IG models or anything it would take me so fvcking long to find a 10. I've seen maybe 2 or 3 in my life (online). Never any in person. I've seen maybe a few dozen 9s. I haven't seen any 10s in this thread yet.

Read for FREE!

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Screenshot_2024-01-13-21-00-38-66_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg