“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Physical Preferences

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,517
Reaction score
11,417
As guys we are probably more visual than women and have many physical preferences when it comes to beauty standards for the opposite sex.

Women do make a big deal about male height and hair when it comes to online dating, but are less strict about that if they meet you in public. How about you?
Do your physical preferences for women change for women online vs. in public? Do you have physical dealbreakers?
................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
My physical requirements for women are the same no matter how I meet them. I won't even consider a girl that is 15 or more pounds overweight or has short hair. Also small b00bs are not mine thing at all. I used to date a girl that had fake b00bs and when she got them out she was left with some flat miniature pancakes that I struggled to get past. Girls that have no curves and straight hips like guys are also gross to me.

I really can't complain about women and their preference for height and hair, when my preferences are far more stringent.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

UK manc

New Member
Joined
Oct 2, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
3
Age
43
Natural indicators of good health.

A healthy bodyweight, bright eyes, good skin, no tattoos and usually cheerful (people can have bad days).
 

crowolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2019
Messages
253
Reaction score
241
Long and healthy (brown) hair, dark eyes, soft lips, cute face, feminine softness also on the inside - that's my type.

My dealbreakers are: too tall, arrogant, too basic, too much makeup on, smokes, drinks coke, has unhealthy hair, or some bad pimples on her body, walks like a transformer, etc...

I wonder if the main preference of everyone is related to their first romantic/intimate experience... Such is my case.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
6,157
I cant lie I'm a dog...I like both skinny and thick women...sometimes I can even be attracted to a " unattractive " women who has some kinda x factor....(hb6 )

All colours too . . darkskinned ,blonde/ redhead /brunette ,Asian..perhaps Arabic women have a slight edge to me but thats due to the "forbidden fruit " factor.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
I'm attracted to a pretty wide variety of women...honestly if they look like they are going to be fire in the bedroom and are above average looking I'm good.

Some of the best sex I've ever had has been with women with less endowed chests...almost like they know they have to try harder. :lol:
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,750
Reaction score
9,949
Do your physical preferences for women change for women online vs. in public? Do you have physical dealbreakers
I have very few dealbreakers.
Speaking of height, I prefer shorter girls ("shawties"), ideally 5-2' to 5-6", but it's not a dealbreaker. Don't think I would like it if she was taller than I am though (5'10").
Definitely prefer no tattoos at all. I wouldn't reject for one or two small tasteful ones, I guess, but I don't like them. Obviously sleeves or the like are out.
Thin is better but I'm okay with a little extra weight, depending on how they carry it. I am a breast man so sometimes the larger breasts can be worth the trade off for a little more weight. Small boobs can be okay too, but she'd better be fit.
 

Clockwerk50

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2023
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
2,264
Age
41
I don’t smoke, and I tend to be most attracted to people who maintain a healthy lifestyle.

One common denominator among the women I’ve dated is that they tend to have distinctive eye colours, such as green, honey, or blue. I also used to be opposed to tattoos, but I’ve become more open-minded, especially when they’re thoughtfully chosen and suit the person.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,879
Reaction score
19,120
I don’t smoke, and I tend to be most attracted to people who maintain a healthy lifestyle.

One common denominator among the women I’ve dated is that they tend to have distinctive eye colours, such as green, honey, or blue. I also used to be opposed to tattoos, but I’ve become more open-minded, especially when they’re thoughtfully chosen and suit the person.
Oh..smoking is out for me...I don't even like weed so anyone who is a weed head is out too. Once in a while, whatever.

But I didn't mention that since that technically isn't a physical trait :lol:
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,039
Reaction score
1,898
Age
42
Location
Florida
“Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy on life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself. No matter what corruption he’s taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which he cannot perform for any motive but his own enjoyment–just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity!–an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exaltation, only in confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire.”

" Sex is one of the most important aspects of man’s life and, therefore, must never be approached lightly or casually. A sexual relationship is proper only on the ground of the highest values one can find in a human being. Sex must not be anything other than a response to values. And that is why I consider promiscuity immoral. Not because sex is evil, but because sex is too good and too important . . . . "


― Ayn Rand
 

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2008
Messages
3,039
Reaction score
1,898
Age
42
Location
Florida
“Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy on life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself. No matter what corruption he’s taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which he cannot perform for any motive but his own enjoyment–just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity!–an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exaltation, only in confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire.”

" Sex is one of the most important aspects of man’s life and, therefore, must never be approached lightly or casually. A sexual relationship is proper only on the ground of the highest values one can find in a human being. Sex must not be anything other than a response to values. And that is why I consider promiscuity immoral. Not because sex is evil, but because sex is too good and too important . . . . "

― Ayn Rand
This is why I reject women who don't fit my criteria.

This discussion is conceptually similar to this thread:

 

Cheeky_James

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2025
Messages
578
Reaction score
270
Age
42
A good body primarily.
I’d be happy enough with a ‘butterface’ chick with a banging body, that usually the best I can get ( for casual ) anyways..

As the old saying goes
“You don’t look at the mantelpiece when you’re poking the fire “! :rofl:
 
Top