TheCharmingGuy
Senior Don Juan
Well, that got dark.Sorry dude. Too bad she wasn't in Afghanistan with you. At least then, she could had gotten shot by "friendly fire".
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Well, that got dark.Sorry dude. Too bad she wasn't in Afghanistan with you. At least then, she could had gotten shot by "friendly fire".
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I don't understand this crap when guys block girls. A real man with self control does not need to block anyone, he just removes them from his life.Sorry, I’ve been busy but have been reading responses.
I appreciate you all so much. Your words are inspirational and help me see more clearly what I already know needs to be done.
Full NC. Blocked on all formats, including email which was how she was trying to communicate. I knew this was the right thing.
I love you all
Blocking them is removing them from your life.I don't understand this crap when guys block girls. A real man with self control does not need to block anyone, he just removes them from his life.
I was talking about blocking her number on your phone and on social media, some guys actually do that. I see no point in it. If you don't have self control to not respond if she reaches out to you then that guy needs to work on himself and learn his true value.Blocking them is removing them from your life.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
He'll never see his true value if he stays connected to people like her.I was talking about blocking her number on your phone and on social media, some guys actually do that. I see no point in it. If you don't have self control to not respond if she reaches out to you then that guy needs to work on himself and learn his true value.
I was too. No reason to ever be social media friends with some chick who did you wrong or cheated.I was talking about blocking her number on your phone and on social media, some guys actually do that. I see no point in it. If you don't have self control to not respond if she reaches out to you then that guy needs to work on himself and learn his true value.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
She is a thot not a gf. Street. leave her there. Go lift. Go get more girls. Hotter and younger. Actually live the life style red pill dorks parade but instead play house. Actually spin plates.Hi Everyone,
Before getting into it. Please save any “you were being a beta male/no frame, etc” comments. I’ve thought about those enough and I promise you, I’m not that person. Im not Mr Niceguy. I’ve been around long enough and dated long enough to know better...
Long story short, my girlfriend of 1 year cheated on me two weekends in a row last month with a former guy she used to be on/off with before she met me.
I am heartbroken - devastated. Broke up with her that day and told her off for lying to me and I didn’t want to see her again. She had been living out of state for a short term job via school and returns next month. She wants to talk and see what she can do (if anything) to salvage a future for us.
I am so hurt. Mad, angry, harrowing depression at times. Trying to focus on my awesome job and friends. Even been on a couple first dates that didn’t really go anywhere.
What is hard for me is the following: even though she lied to me, then tried so hard to lie even when I found out, I still love her. I still care for her. In a f***** up way, I still want her to be happy. All of this despite her doing what I consider “unforgivable”...
This girl was telling me she wanted babies with me, loved me so much, spent the holidays with my family. Then two short months later she cheated on me. I was visiting her out of state when I found out - being the best boyfriend I could be and giving in the relationship.
She comes home in a couple weeks. She’s been trying to email me and setup times to meet and talk (I blocked her on all other forms of communication). Part of me (the weak part, the denial part) thinks I could be rid of the awful sadness im feeling if she PROVES to me she can change and be better and EARN my trust back. But, I feel like this is the wrong mindset - even though it hurts to admit.
The other part of me, the part of me that has been through this before, thinks I should prevent her from seeing me at all and vanish from her life in ghost-like fashion and let her live with her choice.
Can I please get some advice or recommendations on how to get my mind right and do what is best? I think seeing her will just trigger more pain for me. But the denial in me says it could be helpful...
Not even that.You made her your world and this is why you are crushed. Walk away now or you will always be wandering where she is and who is she with. It will eat you up inside, you might even go crazy, it will only feed the beast. Put this one to rest and walk. Do not make the same mistake with the next girl.
this is more autistic than alpha
Yes that'll be an interesting look.@BJP1991 bro you always expect them to be with another guy. It’s okey. I am on the phone right now, but when I’ll be on computer I promise I’ll post you I will post a video and link to youtube chanell that will clarify things and change you internally.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Occasionally it is wise to not even speak on it to your closest people. Because if you have several other stories like this it could affect how they deal with you.I think when you first breakup that talking about it for a limited amount of time is not only beneficial but necessary. However, I agree 100% with you that after you have discussed it once with your closest people it's time to stop talking about it at that point. Dwelling and continuing to bring it up only amplifies the negativity.
True - when I say close I mean only family and maybe your best friends. I wouldn’t mention it to anyone outside of that though. You’ll come off dramatic, unstable, and easily flustered. Not how you want to be perceived even if it’s understandable right after it happens.Occasionally it is wise to not even speak on it to your closest people. Because if you have several other stories like this it could affect how they deal with you.
This is actually the only right answer. Strong-ass frame and she may oblige because she's looking for forgiveness.Or tell her since our relationship is now trashy to bring a cute friend and a pizza.
Not even them... They can take that information and use it against you. Get a therepist. Most corporations cover several visits per year, FREE. It'll keep you from blabbing your sh1t, so you can stand up more sturdy.True - when I say close I mean only family and maybe your best friends. I wouldn’t mention it to anyone outside of that though. You’ll come off dramatic, unstable, and easily flustered. Not how you want to be perceived even if it’s understandable right after it happens.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.