Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Paying For A Plates Fuel Costs? Yes Or No

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get you man... If she meets a dude closer to home without the worry of fuel cost, hoes don't hang around.
Yeah, then I agree.

She’s going to jump ship eventually so if you want to help her out, it’s up to you.

I never gave any of my fwb’s anything. I really do think she was just venting to you, I don’t think she actually expects you to do anything unless she’s considering something more than a fwb.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No cash. Fill up her car for the trip home, next time she visits,

This is a slippery slope my friend. She complains about money and then you give her cash? She may start complaining about money a lot. you have to make sure you're not feeding/breeding Pavlov's dog.

Spidey sense is tingling. Is this her m.o. with men?
Hey Sazc I really don't think she is setting a trap.. this chick knows deep inside I don't play like that.

When she mentioned maxing out her card, she was quite drunk.. and she has offered to pay for drinks and food when we have gone out.

So i doubt very much, she wants me to pay shyte..

However financially I am waaay better off than her, so I was just being thoughtful.

Her fuel costs must be hitting her pocket as she travels quite a long distance.. So £20 or £30 occasionally to cover her costs doesn't mean shyte to me.

Or.. better still... I pay for her drinks, food, treat her occasionally and leave it at that. No cash handed over!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought of this while reading earlier replies. And then read your recent comment...

Here we are on a forum where men are generally frustrated with the fact that women use access to sex as a power move in society... Yet you're considering giving her money for her sex. I agree with Guru. If you want to repay her, do it through your actions. Her expectations will change once you introduce money.

Take her somewhere nice. Go fill up her car while she's asleep. Give her a massage with no expectations. Show her she's making a worthy investment by coming to see you. That, indeed, is worth more than you giving her cash for her ... 'services'.

Also, why does her having done nude modeling bother you? Does it bother you that she's fvcked other guys? Because nude modeling isn't even fvcking..
When it comes to a lTR my expectations are high dude.

Nude modelling? Probably fuked a good few guys in that game.
Cocaine use? Again red flag for me
Interested in a threesome? Red flag
She has a male friend moving in with her soon.. Huge red flag
Alpha Widowed? Red Flag

Anyway back to point... you are right, handing over money to her, isn't going to look good.

Treat her to to some meals, pay for her drinks, is more than enough!

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she comes to see you, and you are out doing stuff, just tell her to pull into a gas station and you'll fill up her car. Don't offer her an option, just do it and tell her it is the least you can do. If she says you don't have to do that, tell her she can make it up to you. Then wink at her.
This is probably the best way to go about it. Very important not to make a big deal about it though. ie. don’t sit there looking at her like a puppy wanting a pat just act nonchalant and move on

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge my hb9... she once ran out of cigarettes so i bought her a packet.. mind you i smoked a few of hers.. you bought food and drinks.. i dont see a problem in giving her a small amount for fuel.. I've done it before and it didnt impact my result with the girl. It just shows your not a bottom feeder. The credit card is a interesting one.. plus the cocaine habit. If she can afford the powders she should be able to pay off her credit card.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@soulforge my hb9... she once ran out of cigarettes so i bought her a packet.. mind you i smoked a few of hers.. you bought food and drinks.. i dont see a problem in giving her a small amount for fuel.. I've done it before and it didnt impact my result with the girl. It just shows your not a bottom feeder. The credit card is a interesting one.. plus the cocaine habit. If she can afford the powders she should be able to pay off her credit card.
You mean your hb6?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do anything that benefits you, don't do anything that doesn't.

Don't finance her trips to the grocery store (except maybe once in a bluemoon as a favor), but definitely pay for her to come fvck you if the alternative is not getting laid.