"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Paying For A Plates Fuel Costs? Yes Or No

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
I get you man... If she meets a dude closer to home without the worry of fuel cost, hoes don't hang around.
Yeah, then I agree.

She’s going to jump ship eventually so if you want to help her out, it’s up to you.

I never gave any of my fwb’s anything. I really do think she was just venting to you, I don’t think she actually expects you to do anything unless she’s considering something more than a fwb.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
No cash. Fill up her car for the trip home, next time she visits,

This is a slippery slope my friend. She complains about money and then you give her cash? She may start complaining about money a lot. you have to make sure you're not feeding/breeding Pavlov's dog.

Spidey sense is tingling. Is this her m.o. with men?
Hey Sazc I really don't think she is setting a trap.. this chick knows deep inside I don't play like that.

When she mentioned maxing out her card, she was quite drunk.. and she has offered to pay for drinks and food when we have gone out.

So i doubt very much, she wants me to pay shyte..

However financially I am waaay better off than her, so I was just being thoughtful.

Her fuel costs must be hitting her pocket as she travels quite a long distance.. So £20 or £30 occasionally to cover her costs doesn't mean shyte to me.

Or.. better still... I pay for her drinks, food, treat her occasionally and leave it at that. No cash handed over!
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Just thought of this while reading earlier replies. And then read your recent comment...

Here we are on a forum where men are generally frustrated with the fact that women use access to sex as a power move in society... Yet you're considering giving her money for her sex. I agree with Guru. If you want to repay her, do it through your actions. Her expectations will change once you introduce money.

Take her somewhere nice. Go fill up her car while she's asleep. Give her a massage with no expectations. Show her she's making a worthy investment by coming to see you. That, indeed, is worth more than you giving her cash for her ... 'services'.

Also, why does her having done nude modeling bother you? Does it bother you that she's fvcked other guys? Because nude modeling isn't even fvcking..
When it comes to a lTR my expectations are high dude.

Nude modelling? Probably fuked a good few guys in that game.
Cocaine use? Again red flag for me
Interested in a threesome? Red flag
She has a male friend moving in with her soon.. Huge red flag
Alpha Widowed? Red Flag

Anyway back to point... you are right, handing over money to her, isn't going to look good.

Treat her to to some meals, pay for her drinks, is more than enough!
 

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
573
Reaction score
311
Location
Australia
When she comes to see you, and you are out doing stuff, just tell her to pull into a gas station and you'll fill up her car. Don't offer her an option, just do it and tell her it is the least you can do. If she says you don't have to do that, tell her she can make it up to you. Then wink at her.
This is probably the best way to go about it. Very important not to make a big deal about it though. ie. don’t sit there looking at her like a puppy wanting a pat just act nonchalant and move on
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

niceguytoalphamale

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 2, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
313
Location
Somewhere cosy
@soulforge my hb9... she once ran out of cigarettes so i bought her a packet.. mind you i smoked a few of hers.. you bought food and drinks.. i dont see a problem in giving her a small amount for fuel.. I've done it before and it didnt impact my result with the girl. It just shows your not a bottom feeder. The credit card is a interesting one.. plus the cocaine habit. If she can afford the powders she should be able to pay off her credit card.
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
@soulforge my hb9... she once ran out of cigarettes so i bought her a packet.. mind you i smoked a few of hers.. you bought food and drinks.. i dont see a problem in giving her a small amount for fuel.. I've done it before and it didnt impact my result with the girl. It just shows your not a bottom feeder. The credit card is a interesting one.. plus the cocaine habit. If she can afford the powders she should be able to pay off her credit card.
You mean your hb6?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Do anything that benefits you, don't do anything that doesn't.

Don't finance her trips to the grocery store (except maybe once in a bluemoon as a favor), but definitely pay for her to come fvck you if the alternative is not getting laid.
 
Top