Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions on girls that smoke cigarettes

How do you feel about women that smoke cigarettes?

• Turn on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Complete turn off

Votes: 14 66.7%
  • Don't care at all

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Don't care, but she's not smoking around me

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Probably good, since I smoke too

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking cigarettes is sth people who wanna supress their emotions do, at least in my experience. It's like, when **** hits the fan and you are so stressed you are willing to shorten your life sucking on a practically cancer pipe. It is the same with alcohol drinking and the same with drug use. I think it is a trait of generally weak people who so badly wanna kill the mental pain they have from a certain event in their life that directly resort to the quickest solution: put a cigarette on your mouth and smoke it.

I never smoked, drank or did drugs myself. Whenever I am angry, stressed or anything of the kind, I use natural ways to supress it: lay in my bed, kick hard with my legs and hands all over the place while I scream; go for a walk; go for a run; play some football (soccer, not the American one); listen to music; talk it over with someone.

Smoking chicks is not simply smoking chicks. In either case, they're either doing it to be cool which screams immature/stupid to me from far away OR they are doing it to kill the pain/misery/stress/disillusions of their daily life which screams to me they are weak people in general and probably have an habit of falling pray to different substances later in life once faced with stressful situations. I don't date them, I don't wanna be anywhere near them. I try to hang out with people who don't smoke and I do so almost all the time.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also never done drugs. I've drank and smoked in the past, and still occasionally enjoy a light beer, so I'm not being judgmental - just curious how others react to smokers.

I agree that it's a way of detaching, and it's obviously used to relieve stress. I personally just hit the gym when I feel like this.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've also never done drugs. I've drank and smoked in the past, and still occasionally enjoy a light beer, so I'm not being judgmental - just curious how others react to smokers.

I agree that it's a way of detaching, and it's obviously used to relieve stress. I personally just hit the gym when I feel like this.
A light beer or a glass of wine or smoking some pot with friends to get high for une on some occasion is a different thing and to heck, I might do that once in a while, too. But I think you know who I was referring to in my comment up there. It is the regular users, not the casual ones, that I have a problem with.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on how much....too much, is too much. I'd like a lady, who is going to live awhile.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Show stopper.

I chose my current girlfriend out of a 3-way kiss with her and a gorgeous cigarette smoker. The rest was history.

Make one attempt to get them to quit (I did this once in 2003 and the girl (one of my greatest lovers ever) loved me for it, and another girl wrote to me last week to say she quit smoking because of me). They need to do a liver detox colon cleanse and they should naturally want to stop.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never went out with a woman that does this to excess (eg, 20 a day).

Find the judgement above to be a bit strange. Been out with smokers who were great women, and ones that were not so great. Same with non-smokers.

The cigarettes had very little bearing on it.
Of course there plenty of non-smokers that are **** people and there are smokers who are great people, too. I said it in general, my average girl, when she smokes...it comes with another bagagge full of other problems. Smoking at an early age is a sign that this person has a lot of stress in their life, so much so they need to use nicotine (cigarettes are practically soft drugs) to kill it. Would you be eager to date a drug user? Would you be eager to date someone that is hooked up on some stress medication or regular painkillers or sth? I wouldn't really.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have nothing against smokers but I would never date a smoker. Reason: breath.

I can't stand bad breath, I can't stand morning breath, and I can't stand smelling my own bad breath- much less another persons. One of my automatic turn off is bad breath.

Women who vape are fine though since their breath is always a fun flavor. I knew a girl who smoldered a pack a day, disgusting and that kind of addiction is also a turn off...

homie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I smoke (and do some other stuff) so it's ok for me. Would be problematic for me to date woman that doesn't smoke, drink, do drugs, and has problem with the ones who does.

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she smokes, she swallows! :rolleyes:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I have banged a few chicks that socially smoked when they drank. However, I would never actually date a smoker or want to be around one all the time

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Same as tatoos, fine on a man not fine at all in a woman.

Would bang a smoker but not date one seriously not for the smoking itself but for what smoking in a woman means.