Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinion on a feminist/SJW [ADVICE]

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my previous post I gave a field report on how I kiss closed an HB8 on the first date.
Things progressed on the second date and I smashed her silly.

I asked her about more personal things.

Turns out she's a feminist/SJW.

Her facebook is filled with political views, anti-rape sentiments, sanitary product taxes, slight touch of misandry.

Also brutal number of orbiters and probably hatred for women.

What I saw in just two dates :
1. Power plays to date scheduling.
2. Constant frame testing
3. Push-Pull
4. Profanity
5. Mentioning other men/jealousy games

Hotter the chick, harder to next.

JUST nexted her with respect/no hard feelings, still getting second thoughts.

I'd be glad to get an opinion or support if someone dealt with this.
Help me hold frame, y'all mofos

Last edited:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand. You had sex with her second date. Clutch.

Why would you next her when you could of had sex with her on a regular basis and just avoided those topics? All the while still pursuing other women.

All because of her political view?

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why would you next her when you could of had sex with her on a regular basis and just avoided those topics? All the while still pursuing other women.

I get what you are saying. I have the exact same feeling right now, could've plated her for sex and spun others.

I read a post sometime back on Roosh's blog about red flags in women to completely AVOID:
1. Feminist
2. Mention of rape in any context (First Date)
3. Constant push pull
4. Too many orbiters
5. Smartphone addict
6. Possible daddy issues/mommy issues
7. Dyed hair

Nexting someone this hot successfully does wonders for your self respect by not thinking with the little head.

Still a little hung up, but I'm calling it a bullet dodged.

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. Women like this hate men. They're in a bit of a pickle because they still are attracted to men and have desires like the rest of us but because they hate men so much they really develop a deep resentment and hatred towards men they become romantically involved with over time, especially if you do a-lot of wild stuff with her in the bedroom and hold a strong frame with her outside of the bedroom. It'll be like she's attracted to you and loves it because any woman would but over time her f*cked up personality and political views will make her start doing bizarre **** just so that she can enjoy breaking you down. Once the relationship would have reached a point where things got comfortable and familiar she would have absolutely amped up the bullsh*t and driven you crazy. Women like this enjoy hurting men.

Last edited:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Because they're not just her political views. They're her way of life and the way she sees the world. He shouldn't have to sacrifice himself all because of a wet hole.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is where you got it wrong, imo. This should have nothing to do with hotter or not. You next women and people in general who create needless drama in your life and do not give you peace of mind.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.... you nexted a chick you are banging for her political views? Okay..... But I don't get it. If I only had sex with chicks I agree with, I'd be a monk. This chick is only a problem if you're headed into a relationship... which no man should be doing anyway. Chicks change their views and personality based on the guys they are with and like. I can't tell you how many times I've dated hard core left wing feminists, then watch them change over time.

Dumping a chick because you don;t like her ideas IMO is weak, you should go into dating chicks like this with the attitude that you are going to change her.... you are the rock, you aren't changing so she has to.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they're not just her political views. They're her way of life and the way she sees the world. He shouldn't have to sacrifice himself all because of a wet hole.
If he was looking for a long term relationship yes, next her.

if all he wants is to bang a hot chick as long as she isnt disrespectful or unbearable to be around who cares about her world views.

The only way of life Id care about is the way her cute azz rides my meathook.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my frame, if I concretely feel a woman is major trouble, even if super hot, I'd be a fool to think with my d1ck
Right now there's
1. Her vagina
2. Possibility of avoiding major trouble with these signs

What'd you choose?

Last edited:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get it.... you nexted a chick you are banging for her political views? Okay..... But I don't get it. If I only had sex with chicks I agree with, I'd be a monk. This chick is only a problem if you're headed into a relationship... which no man should be doing anyway. Chicks change their views and personality based on the guys they are with and like. I can't tell you how many times I've dated hard core left wing feminists, then watch them change over time.

Dumping a chick because you don;t like her ideas IMO is weak, you should go into dating chicks like this with the attitude that you are going to change her.... you are the rock, you aren't changing so she has to.
Nah. I'm the rock for myself, not some social justice retard who's brainwashed by propaganda.

Now I can relate how girls think about nice cutipie guys, it's just like how I'm thinking about this one. Even though she's hot, I'm repulsed mentally.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. I'm the rock for myself, not some social justice retard who's brainwashed by propaganda.

Now I can relate how girls think about nice cutipie guys, it's just like how I'm thinking about this one. Even though she's hot, I'm repulsed mentally.
I never let other people's political views and opinions bother me so much. I have plenty of friends that I don't agree with... that makes life interesting. But with chicks.... HA! if the right guy comes along you will see that girl flip on a dime. I've seen hard core feminist lesbians become submissive Trump supporters if a dude who knows how to push her buttons comes along.

Never take a chick's opinion on anything that serious.... they are flaky as fvck. Chicks with opinions are hilarious.

Last edited:

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
They can claim to be whatever they want, but if you're attractive enough (you generate interest, you pass their tests, they start to crave you) then their ideals go out the window.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

why? she is not worth the effort to spend on dates with her, plus if you really are doing what is supose to do, cutting her out would means nothing, only keep you life better

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with cola. I would have just continued to f uck her. If she started being annoying with her beliefs then next. All women have red flags. Just spin her as a plate.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my previous post I gave a field report on how I kiss closed an HB8 on the first date.
Things progressed on the second date and I smashed her silly.

I asked her about more personal things.

Turns out she's a feminist/SJW.

Her facebook is filled with political views, anti-rape sentiments, sanitary product taxes, slight touch of misandry.

Also brutal number of orbiters and probably hatred for women.

What I saw in just two dates :
1. Power plays to date scheduling.
2. Constant frame testing
3. Push-Pull
4. Profanity
5. Mentioning other men/jealousy games

JUST nexted her with respect/no hard feelings, still getting second thoughts.

I'd be glad to get an opinion or support if someone dealt with this.
Help me hold frame, y'all mofos

Me when I hear she's a feminist:

IMG_0330.GIF

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Avoid any Hillary supporters. Period.

If she begs you for it, force her to change in order to keep you.
they hate men so much they really develop a deep resentment and hatred towards men they become romantically involved with over time, ... Once the relationship would have reached a point where things got comfortable and familiar she would have absolutely amped up the bullsh*t and driven you crazy. Women like this enjoy hurting men.
Is this what you tell yourself?

There is a simpler answer. She had a hotter/wealthier guy and you refused to hit the gym and get a better job.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying. I have the exact same feeling right now, could've plated her for sex and spun others.

I read a post sometime back on Roosh's blog about red flags in women to completely AVOID:
1. Feminist
2. Mention of rape in any context (First Date)
3. Constant push pull
4. Too many orbiters
5. Smartphone addict
6. Possible daddy issues/mommy issues
7. Dyed hair

Nexting someone this hot successfully does wonders for your self respect by not thinking with the little head.

But has it done wonders for your self respect? You nexted a girl that was dtf because a Roosh article said so.

You haven't dodged a bullet, you've jumped out the way before they've even gone for the gun.

Like @cola said, I still don't understand why you couldn't smash her silly with out bringing up feminism.

Wouldn't you get more self-satisfaction, knowing you can get a feminist do beg for your d1ck?

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no problem walking away from a girl of any level of hotness if her views on life make me sick. To use her good looks as an excuse to keep her around is exactly what she herself has probably gotten through life by doing. It's up to each guy to decide whether he wants to hit the bricks or compromise & leave his beliefs at the door for a good screw.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are men afraid of feminists? Why do you let someone's opinion make you "sick"? I'm not saying get into a relationship with them, but as long as you stick to your guns and not let her pull you off center, then who cares what her opinion is.. unless you are afraid she might convert you?

You guys that intentionally avoid feminists and SJW are missing out on a lot of fun... It is a hoot keeping you cool and stand up to her... let them walk away from YOU, stand you ground... let her retreat. But every now and then, you will get one that just gets so mad at you she wants you... it's fun watching that flip... then later have that hard hard core feminist become a submissive kitten in your bed..... it doesn't always happen but when it does it's pretty sweet.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She had a hotter/wealthier guy and you refused to hit the gym and get a better job.
Yeah except that's not at all what happened.