Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG tinder whats wrong with you

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
Tinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.

Nowadays it's a pay-to-win game. Add to that the oversaturated seller's market, and you got the perfect combination of thirsty motherf*ckers who are willing to pay for a poor experience and spoilt b*tches who link their IG to get some clout. Disaster.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This is the first time 99% of my swipes are left
I was hopping to discover that while I spending my time working on myself there are guys fcking non stop on tinder (surely there are), but for the most male population this is probably not the case, this is just bizarre

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Tinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.

Nowadays it's a pay-to-win game. Add to that the oversaturated seller's market, and you got the perfect combination of thirsty motherf*ckers who are willing to pay for a poor experience and spoilt b*tches who link their IG to get some clout. Disaster.
The more you pay the less you f

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more you pay the less you f
Yes, the algorithm puts you further back in the queue if you have bought a boost in the past. It's literally behaving like the symptom of an addiction. The more you buy, the more you need for the same effect.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, the algorithm puts you further back in the queue if you have bought a boost in the past. It's literally behaving like the symptom of an addiction. The more you buy, the more you need for the same effect.
At least I had few good matches. But they wouldn't respond cause my profile svcks.. I need to learn photography or something like this

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At least I had few good matches. But they wouldn't respond cause my profile svcks.. I need to learn photography or something like this
You need some photos that show you doing cool stuff. Also some that show you having fun with friends. If you upload photos in front of the bathroom mirror, delete your profile.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
You need some photos that show you doing cool stuff. Also some that show you having fun with friends. If you upload photos in front of the bathroom mirror, delete your profile.
Lol no bathroom pics
But I have only one pic.. need at least 3-4
If you really good looking 2 is enough

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any suggestions?
I try to keep it simple
Usually bios that invite a message from the woman work well. Ask a stupid question or formulate a hypothesis.

Something like: "If you could be an oreo, which one would you be?" or "If you guess the number I'm thinking of right now, I'll tell you a secret no one knows about me."

Don't use something that you saw on the internet under "popular tinder bios". That sh*t is being used by millions of guys. Also don't jump on the "the quarantine brought me here" train. Every b*tch is using that one right now.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the first time 99% of my swipes are left
You might as well delete your account now. Swiping that many left will cause Tinders algorithm to deem you as picky and will barely show your card to anyone now.

Try out Facebook Dating and Hinge. I've had a lot of dates from FB Dating since it came out last year. Both FB Dating and Hinge will actually tell the girl you like them instead of you hoping they will swipe you right like on Tinder. FB Dating is free and Hinge lets you like 10 women a day without paying.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Tinder is very good...

After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.

Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.

Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?

In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.

Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?

In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.

actually what you said is pretty much why you shouldn't, woman use it? yes, mostly to fish for atencion, since its easy, lots of thirty guys, any 5 is treated like a 10, you do get something or other there? you can, but that its not the rule, is pretty much a meat market you are as good as your pics shows, and that means is fake

also note, lets get real here a woman who really want to find someone would look on tinder? quality woman will not look there, now if you want to try your luck with a 3 who her pics shows like a 5 just for a lay and you look like 7+ by all means, bu I think you should be doing better anyway

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually what you said is pretty much why you shouldn't, woman use it? yes, mostly to fish for atencion, since its easy, lots of thirty guys, any 5 is treated like a 10, you do get something or other there? you can, but that its not the rule, is pretty much a meat market you are as good as your pics shows, and that means is fake

also note, lets get real here a woman who really want to find someone would look on tinder? quality woman will not look there, now if you want to try your luck with a 3 who her pics shows like a 5 just for a lay and you look like 7+ by all means, bu I think you should be doing better anyway
Definitely! The part I said that Tinder was good its because when my ex get in there after we broke up, she stopped chasing me.

Otherwise I don't find any other benefit to this app.

And about quality woman, thats true! Same for man... If we want to find quality, we know for sure that Tinder is not the right place.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Please stop using dating apps.... its for losers only and woman...
Then I'm a loser with a winner attitude lol

You might as well delete your account now. Swiping that many left will cause Tinders algorithm to deem you as picky and will barely show your card to anyone now.

Try out Facebook Dating and Hinge. I've had a lot of dates from FB Dating since it came out last year. Both FB Dating and Hinge will actually tell the girl you like them instead of you hoping they will swipe you right like on Tinder. FB Dating is free and Hinge lets you like 10 women a day without paying.
Right now it shows more nice girls I guess it learn swiping pattern

FB dating sounds cool I'll try it

saw my ex on tinder today as well lol

tinder is way overrated.Not paying for it .
Sadly this is probably the very near future ..