She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Tinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds
Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
The more you pay the less you fTinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.
Nowadays it's a pay-to-win game. Add to that the oversaturated seller's market, and you got the perfect combination of thirsty motherf*ckers who are willing to pay for a poor experience and spoilt b*tches who link their IG to get some clout. Disaster.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Yes, the algorithm puts you further back in the queue if you have bought a boost in the past. It's literally behaving like the symptom of an addiction. The more you buy, the more you need for the same effect.The more you pay the less you f
At least I had few good matches. But they wouldn't respond cause my profile svcks.. I need to learn photography or something like thisYes, the algorithm puts you further back in the queue if you have bought a boost in the past. It's literally behaving like the symptom of an addiction. The more you buy, the more you need for the same effect.
You need some photos that show you doing cool stuff. Also some that show you having fun with friends. If you upload photos in front of the bathroom mirror, delete your profile.At least I had few good matches. But they wouldn't respond cause my profile svcks.. I need to learn photography or something like this
Lol no bathroom picsYou need some photos that show you doing cool stuff. Also some that show you having fun with friends. If you upload photos in front of the bathroom mirror, delete your profile.
Your bio is also extremely important. Good photos without a bio are worthless.Lol no bathroom pics
But I have only one pic.. need at least 3-4
If you really good looking 2 is enough
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Any suggestions?Your bio is also extremely important. Good photos without a bio are worthless.
Usually bios that invite a message from the woman work well. Ask a stupid question or formulate a hypothesis.Any suggestions?
I try to keep it simple
Fighting my demons with this one but I guess this is what they like"If you could be an oreo, which one would you be?"
You might as well delete your account now. Swiping that many left will cause Tinders algorithm to deem you as picky and will barely show your card to anyone now.This is the first time 99% of my swipes are left
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Actually Tinder is very good...
After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.
Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.
Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?
In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.
Definitely! The part I said that Tinder was good its because when my ex get in there after we broke up, she stopped chasing me.actually what you said is pretty much why you shouldn't, woman use it? yes, mostly to fish for atencion, since its easy, lots of thirty guys, any 5 is treated like a 10, you do get something or other there? you can, but that its not the rule, is pretty much a meat market you are as good as your pics shows, and that means is fake
also note, lets get real here a woman who really want to find someone would look on tinder? quality woman will not look there, now if you want to try your luck with a 3 who her pics shows like a 5 just for a lay and you look like 7+ by all means, bu I think you should be doing better anyway
Then I'm a loser with a winner attitude lolPlease stop using dating apps.... its for losers only and woman...
Right now it shows more nice girls I guess it learn swiping patternYou might as well delete your account now. Swiping that many left will cause Tinders algorithm to deem you as picky and will barely show your card to anyone now.
Try out Facebook Dating and Hinge. I've had a lot of dates from FB Dating since it came out last year. Both FB Dating and Hinge will actually tell the girl you like them instead of you hoping they will swipe you right like on Tinder. FB Dating is free and Hinge lets you like 10 women a day without paying.
saw my ex on tinder today as well lolActually Tinder is very good...
After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.
Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.
Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?
In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.
Sadly this is probably the very near future ..tinder is way overrated.Not paying for it .
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.