"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

OMG tinder whats wrong with you

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
Tinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.

Nowadays it's a pay-to-win game. Add to that the oversaturated seller's market, and you got the perfect combination of thirsty motherf*ckers who are willing to pay for a poor experience and spoilt b*tches who link their IG to get some clout. Disaster.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
This is the first time 99% of my swipes are left
I was hopping to discover that while I spending my time working on myself there are guys fcking non stop on tinder (surely there are), but for the most male population this is probably not the case, this is just bizarre
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Tinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.

Nowadays it's a pay-to-win game. Add to that the oversaturated seller's market, and you got the perfect combination of thirsty motherf*ckers who are willing to pay for a poor experience and spoilt b*tches who link their IG to get some clout. Disaster.
The more you pay the less you f
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
The more you pay the less you f
Yes, the algorithm puts you further back in the queue if you have bought a boost in the past. It's literally behaving like the symptom of an addiction. The more you buy, the more you need for the same effect.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Yes, the algorithm puts you further back in the queue if you have bought a boost in the past. It's literally behaving like the symptom of an addiction. The more you buy, the more you need for the same effect.
At least I had few good matches. But they wouldn't respond cause my profile svcks.. I need to learn photography or something like this
 

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
At least I had few good matches. But they wouldn't respond cause my profile svcks.. I need to learn photography or something like this
You need some photos that show you doing cool stuff. Also some that show you having fun with friends. If you upload photos in front of the bathroom mirror, delete your profile.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
You need some photos that show you doing cool stuff. Also some that show you having fun with friends. If you upload photos in front of the bathroom mirror, delete your profile.
Lol no bathroom pics
But I have only one pic.. need at least 3-4
If you really good looking 2 is enough
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2020
Messages
579
Reaction score
815
Any suggestions?
I try to keep it simple
Usually bios that invite a message from the woman work well. Ask a stupid question or formulate a hypothesis.

Something like: "If you could be an oreo, which one would you be?" or "If you guess the number I'm thinking of right now, I'll tell you a secret no one knows about me."

Don't use something that you saw on the internet under "popular tinder bios". That sh*t is being used by millions of guys. Also don't jump on the "the quarantine brought me here" train. Every b*tch is using that one right now.
 

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2015
Messages
1,247
Reaction score
1,060
Location
USA
This is the first time 99% of my swipes are left
You might as well delete your account now. Swiping that many left will cause Tinders algorithm to deem you as picky and will barely show your card to anyone now.

Try out Facebook Dating and Hinge. I've had a lot of dates from FB Dating since it came out last year. Both FB Dating and Hinge will actually tell the girl you like them instead of you hoping they will swipe you right like on Tinder. FB Dating is free and Hinge lets you like 10 women a day without paying.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Actually Tinder is very good...

After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.

Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.

Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?

In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
Actually Tinder is very good...

After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.

Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.

Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?

In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.

actually what you said is pretty much why you shouldn't, woman use it? yes, mostly to fish for atencion, since its easy, lots of thirty guys, any 5 is treated like a 10, you do get something or other there? you can, but that its not the rule, is pretty much a meat market you are as good as your pics shows, and that means is fake


also note, lets get real here a woman who really want to find someone would look on tinder? quality woman will not look there, now if you want to try your luck with a 3 who her pics shows like a 5 just for a lay and you look like 7+ by all means, bu I think you should be doing better anyway
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
actually what you said is pretty much why you shouldn't, woman use it? yes, mostly to fish for atencion, since its easy, lots of thirty guys, any 5 is treated like a 10, you do get something or other there? you can, but that its not the rule, is pretty much a meat market you are as good as your pics shows, and that means is fake


also note, lets get real here a woman who really want to find someone would look on tinder? quality woman will not look there, now if you want to try your luck with a 3 who her pics shows like a 5 just for a lay and you look like 7+ by all means, bu I think you should be doing better anyway
Definitely! The part I said that Tinder was good its because when my ex get in there after we broke up, she stopped chasing me.

Otherwise I don't find any other benefit to this app.

And about quality woman, thats true! Same for man... If we want to find quality, we know for sure that Tinder is not the right place.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Please stop using dating apps.... its for losers only and woman...
Then I'm a loser with a winner attitude lol

You might as well delete your account now. Swiping that many left will cause Tinders algorithm to deem you as picky and will barely show your card to anyone now.

Try out Facebook Dating and Hinge. I've had a lot of dates from FB Dating since it came out last year. Both FB Dating and Hinge will actually tell the girl you like them instead of you hoping they will swipe you right like on Tinder. FB Dating is free and Hinge lets you like 10 women a day without paying.
Right now it shows more nice girls I guess it learn swiping pattern

FB dating sounds cool I'll try it

Actually Tinder is very good...

After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.

Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.

Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?

In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.
saw my ex on tinder today as well lol

tinder is way overrated.Not paying for it .
Sadly this is probably the very near future ..
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top