Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG tinder whats wrong with you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to Tomi Lahren, and she is saying that all these hard working, very good jobs, self respecting women are having issues and problems finding a man. They felt the men they wanted were choosing "thots" instead. This is a viewpoint from women themselves that I discovered in the past, but I forgot about it handing around here.

If all of all these hard working, really good jobs women, have problems finding men and they want a man for themselves, and men really are choosing thots instead that would be a gold mine.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I listened to Tomi Lahren, and she is saying that all these hard working, very good jobs, self respecting women are having issues and problems finding a man. They felt the men they wanted were choosing "thots" instead. This is a viewpoint from women themselves that I discovered in the past, but I forgot about it handing around here.

If all of all these hard working, really good jobs women, have problems finding men and they want a man for themselves, and men really are choosing thots instead that would be a gold mine.
Let's not forget Tomi is only talking about the top 5%-10% the rest of men in her world don't exist or are not worthy

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's not forget Tomi is only talking about the top 5%-10% the rest of men in her world don't exist or are not worthy
She's saying those 5%-10% are choosing "thotiana" over her and her girls. She also said the guy didn't need a great job if he was well put together and ambitious. He could even make less than them. Sounds like they can't even find a man to treat them right.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's saying those 5%-10% are choosing "thotiana" over her and her girls. She also said the guy didn't need a great job if he was well put together and ambitious. He could even make less than them. Sounds like they can't even find a man to treat them right.
It's well researched how women bully female competitors with name calling and passive aggression, that's all it is with them calling other women "thots" because men prefer them. For the second part of the post you have to go by the usual of what they would really do, not what they say, and keep in mind just because they don't expect him to be a millionaire doesn't mean their internal bad attitude and external sexual competition for Chad goes away.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can they not find a man to treat them right or does her attitude turn of a high value man?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can they not find a man to treat them right or does her attitude turn of a high value man?
They probably are presenting themselves as a prize, when thotiana will chase those man and will fvck them good. These women are likely presenting themselves as a "problem" to those men.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm located in Eastern Europe, where the average quality is much better, and I only Like women that have a profile that shows that they have a good figure, and are not ridiculously attractive model types (i.e., since I know that there is nothing to be gained there). I think that because I am so picky, I tend to get a decent selection. Oh, this means it is still rare to get a mutual Like, but I don't spend much time on it (how could I, with all the great content I post here? :p)

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
I was on Tinder last year and it was awesome. But it’s been 10 months or so since I left (got a GF). I do plan to go back, if I ever need to. But maybe it’s gone bad?

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I was on Tinder last year and it was awesome. But it’s been 10 months or so since I left (got a GF). I do plan to go back, if I ever need to. But maybe it’s gone bad?
There are many fat girls but I dont think this is a 10 months change

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I switched them around. But Judas Priest songs like ‘Ram it Down’, ‘Jawbreaker’ or similar aggressive, sexual songs worked.
I have pixies gouge away right now pretty aggressive but I guess a little bit hipsterious