Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG tinder whats wrong with you

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty common knowledge that OLD/apps are trash for the most part.

I've tried tinder a handful of times over the past few months since all the closings due to corona, more so out of boredom than actually intending on meeting anyone.

Based on my observations and experiences in the area that I live in, there are very few women/profiles on there for the reason of meeting a man.

There are a ton of fake profiles/bots that try to get you to sign up for some chatting apps. Other clearly fake profiles are just catfish, though the motives for them I'm sure vary.

Something else I've noticed is women who are in fact real but looking to scam guys out of money, I had one who sent me her snapchat and she'd send me teaser snaps so that I'd send her money for "dinner". I actually called her out on it and asked her if this worked and she even told me that she's had men send her money before. I mean, it isn't exactly the most ethical thing but imagine you are some woman in your 20s who is at least somewhat attractive/bangable and you want or need money. This is definitely one way of going about doing it and they wouldn't have to even meet any of these men in person, let alone have sex with them.

I've only met women off of tinder twice. Both were very heavy, but the first one used photos that were very deceiving, where as the second one she just looked a bit chunky albeit normalish.

If you are looking to meet women you'd really be into chances are you aren't going to find, let alone match with it, on tinder or any other site or app. Attractive and desirable women don't need to use OLD or apps to meet men, and if they do there is a reason for it and therefore this should register as a potential red flag.

Last edited:

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Attractive and desirable women don't need to use OLD or apps to meet men, and if they do there is a reason for it and therefore this should register as a potential red flag.
Could be that some are conditioned into thinking they should not use tinder cause they are attractive? Guess it has lots to do with the area you live in

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Could be that some are conditioned into thinking they should not use tinder cause they are attractive? Guess it has lots to do with the area you live in
When I was in Manhattan I did not need tinder girls were approaching me that was crazy, wish to visit it sometime again

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's nothing to do with being conditioned. If an attractive woman has a social life, meaning she has friends and doesn't live under a rock, she will have all sorts of acquaintances and friends who will try to hook her up with single men that they know. She doesn't even have to be attractive and she can enjoy perks like this. Just by being a woman who is at least decent you will have tons of men interested in you, they can sit at a bar and have literally droves of men approaching them. All of this is a normal and well observed fact of life, if a woman is perpetually single there is a reason for it.

I have a friend who had a bumble match with a woman who lives in a city that is over a 2 hour drive away, I guess they matched when they were by chance in the same area. She is an attractive woman living in an area with over 4 million individuals there and yet she felt the need to meet my friend who lives in a city over 2 hours away. He's an attractive guy but no celebrity or male model.

Here is the kicker that explains it all. Before they met they spoke on face time a lot and she found out that his ex was living in his apartment with his roommate. She didn't like that the ex was there but yet still followed through with meeting up with him, where as most women would see this as a red flag and be suspicious, as anyone would be. This is a woman that clearly has issues and represents what you will mostly find on dating apps and sites.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
It's nothing to do with being conditioned. If an attractive woman has a social life, meaning she has friends and doesn't live under a rock, she will have all sorts of acquaintances and friends who will try to hook her up with single men that they know. She doesn't even have to be attractive and she can enjoy perks like this. Just by being a woman who is at least decent you will have tons of men interested in you, they can sit at a bar and have literally droves of men approaching them. All of this is a normal and well observed fact of life, if a woman is perpetually single there is a reason for it.
It makes tinder sound like a joke

powersize

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is sucks. It works as a great buffer against rejection.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
Welcome to America

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^This

This is why when guys want to argue with me about the quality of "online dating" and "real life dating" is the same, I just roll my eyes. A lot of guys don't realize that most women in a "lively" or "High end" social circle do not need online dating. Sure some might dabble but they don't stay for long if they do unless she is a grenade.

I'm part of a social circle where these chicks would never give me the time of the day online but in person, I already have social proof and with a bit of game, These girls realize how cool you are(not saying im dating all of them or nothing but I have found a girl in a social circle or two before)

This is why you see a schmuck or a guy who is not that great looking who may make a average salary with a hot chick. Social circle where I live is king. If you were to judge my town of Tinder or Hinge you would never want to come. However if you were part of a high end social circle that grills, peer bong, travel, go out to eat, boating, goes up north to the cabins etc. That's where the hotties and quality women are

Tinder is where they go to as a last resort or if they got a "rep"