Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

OMG tinder whats wrong with you

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder is a complete sh*tshow. I remember the days when the market was still fresh and they didn't charge you for unlimited swipes and all that fancy boost bullsh*t. You could literally swipe all day, match 20-30 chicks and meet them without any friction.

Nowadays it's a pay-to-win game. Add to that the oversaturated seller's market, and you got the perfect combination of thirsty motherf*ckers who are willing to pay for a poor experience and spoilt b*tches who link their IG to get some clout. Disaster.
Tinder died when they charged men for it, unless you're overseas or a high population metro area i.e. LA/NYC/Chicago etc than you may have some success.
Bumble is way better however even then it's meh cause a lot of women still won't make the first move since they are talking to so many guys
Hinge has been the best app me in the last 10 months, enjoying it before the decline

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds
Almost forgot the secret hookers. Sometimes they so hot that you even not bother to check them out, but you do cause you stupid, and then she writes she's a single mom who's looking to date for money

Yet I had few good looking girls on old
Ironically that happend when I did everything wrong

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually Tinder is very good...

After my ex started using it, she stopped chasing me. She got hooked by the huge amount of male validation in there.

Ok, I admit I saw her in that app cause I was using it too.

Otherwise, Tinder doesn't seem to even worth if you are a really hot guy and on a high SMV. I mean, does a high SMV man really needs that to get women?

In the beginning of Tinder, it could got some nice casual dates... But, my worst dating cases was in that app... Only weird women, even if there are some hot ones in there.
HIGH SMV guys use Tinder to get easy a$$, I know a few that dude they don't take those women serious
and then those women end up on facebook/youtube making videos whining like Tomi Lahren

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HIGH SMV guys use Tinder to get easy a$$, I know a few that dude they don't take those women serious
and then those women end up on facebook/youtube making videos whining like Tomi Lahren

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your LMS score and decrease it by 2 points, thats your personal score on tinder nowadays.

Even if you move to very good areas for dating like eastern europe, you will definitely get worse options than those you may get in clubs or bars.

Also your chances to match some woman are 90% dependant on your profile picture, bio has no value since most of them dont even bother to read it while if they do its cause they liked your pics.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder died when they charged men for it, unless you're overseas or a high population metro area i.e. LA/NYC/Chicago etc than you may have some success.
Bumble is way better however even then it's meh cause a lot of women still won't make the first move since they are talking to so many guys
Hinge has been the best app me in the last 10 months, enjoying it before the decline
The algorithm is simply too disadvantagous for men. You even get shadowbanned for swiping too much or if a woman reports you for sh*t like not replying. They basically make you pay without even being able to participate in the platform.

There needs to be some type of dating app that's specifically designed for the current location you're at. It should be able to detect the establishment via GPS and then show you the guest list with all the users attending. You just like some chicks annonymously like on Tinder or Bumble and then get a match after they like you back. This would be a good facilitator for quick connections. The amount of thirsty motherf*ckers would also be limited to the actual physical limitation of the place you're at.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Take your LMS score and decrease it by 2 points, thats your personal score on tinder nowadays.
You say this makes the work for women easier, all about risk taking... they start to see old some kind seriously not until they already after their sexual peak

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There needs to be some type of dating app that's specifically designed for the current location you're at. It should be able to detect the establishment via GPS and then show you the guest list with all the users attending. You just like some chicks annonymously like on Tinder or Bumble and then get a match after they like you back. This would be a good facilitator for quick connections. The amount of thirsty motherf*ckers would also be limited to the actual physical limitation of the place you're at.
You just described grindr. It's the original creation of the same company. Gay dudes are not worried about getting raped like women are.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just described grindr. It's the original creation of the same company. Gay dudes are not worried about getting raped like women are.
So you can swipe and match people in, let's say, a café and only that café? Like a niche market that's limited to an establishment?

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don't understand why Tinder removed features like Tinder social and the feed function. By using Tinder Social you could literally meet 3-4 women with your buddies and have a blast. They're probably making so much money with those extortionate boosts and Tinder Gold, they don't even need anything else.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also don't understand why Tinder removed features like Tinder social and the feed function. By using Tinder Social you could literally meet 3-4 women with your buddies and have a blast. They're probably making so much money with those extortionate boosts and Tinder Gold, they don't even need anything else.
Tinder social was great, had double dates many times with friends especially abroad where we didnt know places to go.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Probably a ball that would get bigger as it roll. Not to be futuristic.

Looking good ---> tinder
Looking somehow or other story -> all the other options

Is like cultural change that we're going through

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Probably a ball that would get bigger as it roll. Not to be futuristic.

Looking good ---> tinder
Looking somehow or other story -> all the other options

Is like cultural change that we're going through
And also a thing that everybody connected, so this is not just "tinder". This is "TINDER"

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And also a thing that everybody connected, so this is not just "tinder". This is "TINDER"
Yeah, they went the classic startup route. From "you get the best and unique experience" to "you're just a number, wait for your turn".
Still, it's possible to get matches with attractive women and meet with them. You just have to be able to filter out the bullsh*t.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now it shows more nice girls I guess it learn swiping pattern

FB dating sounds cool I'll try it
It will show you plenty of good looking girls but it just won't show you to them. It takes a few days to figure out your secret algorithm score. Tinder is very picky about your swiping pattern. You can get a low algorithm score from: swiping too many women (desperate), swiping few women (picky), not swiping everyday (not active), and not messaging your matches.