"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

OMG tinder whats wrong with you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I listened to Tomi Lahren, and she is saying that all these hard working, very good jobs, self respecting women are having issues and problems finding a man. They felt the men they wanted were choosing "thots" instead. This is a viewpoint from women themselves that I discovered in the past, but I forgot about it handing around here.

If all of all these hard working, really good jobs women, have problems finding men and they want a man for themselves, and men really are choosing thots instead that would be a gold mine.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
I listened to Tomi Lahren, and she is saying that all these hard working, very good jobs, self respecting women are having issues and problems finding a man. They felt the men they wanted were choosing "thots" instead. This is a viewpoint from women themselves that I discovered in the past, but I forgot about it handing around here.

If all of all these hard working, really good jobs women, have problems finding men and they want a man for themselves, and men really are choosing thots instead that would be a gold mine.
Let's not forget Tomi is only talking about the top 5%-10% the rest of men in her world don't exist or are not worthy
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Let's not forget Tomi is only talking about the top 5%-10% the rest of men in her world don't exist or are not worthy
She's saying those 5%-10% are choosing "thotiana" over her and her girls. She also said the guy didn't need a great job if he was well put together and ambitious. He could even make less than them. Sounds like they can't even find a man to treat them right.
 

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
She's saying those 5%-10% are choosing "thotiana" over her and her girls. She also said the guy didn't need a great job if he was well put together and ambitious. He could even make less than them. Sounds like they can't even find a man to treat them right.
It's well researched how women bully female competitors with name calling and passive aggression, that's all it is with them calling other women "thots" because men prefer them. For the second part of the post you have to go by the usual of what they would really do, not what they say, and keep in mind just because they don't expect him to be a millionaire doesn't mean their internal bad attitude and external sexual competition for Chad goes away.
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,536
Reaction score
4,075
Location
Inside her mind
She's saying those 5%-10% are choosing "thotiana" over her and her girls. She also said the guy didn't need a great job if he was well put together and ambitious. He could even make less than them. Sounds like they can't even find a man to treat them right.
can they not find a man to treat them right or does her attitude turn of a high value man?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
can they not find a man to treat them right or does her attitude turn of a high value man?
They probably are presenting themselves as a prize, when thotiana will chase those man and will fvck them good. These women are likely presenting themselves as a "problem" to those men.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I'm located in Eastern Europe, where the average quality is much better, and I only Like women that have a profile that shows that they have a good figure, and are not ridiculously attractive model types (i.e., since I know that there is nothing to be gained there). I think that because I am so picky, I tend to get a decent selection. Oh, this means it is still rare to get a mutual Like, but I don't spend much time on it (how could I, with all the great content I post here? :p)
 

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,117
Reaction score
3,613
Location
California
Fresh account
asked results of 18-22
Fatties, trans, men, more fatties, black screen, more fatties, hot babe, fatties, nerds

Now I have idea why young guys complain about OLD.. this is or that or cold approaching
I was on Tinder last year and it was awesome. But it’s been 10 months or so since I left (got a GF). I do plan to go back, if I ever need to. But maybe it’s gone bad?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I was on Tinder last year and it was awesome. But it’s been 10 months or so since I left (got a GF). I do plan to go back, if I ever need to. But maybe it’s gone bad?
There are many fat girls but I dont think this is a 10 months change
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I switched them around. But Judas Priest songs like ‘Ram it Down’, ‘Jawbreaker’ or similar aggressive, sexual songs worked.
I have pixies gouge away right now pretty aggressive but I guess a little bit hipsterious
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top