Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Older women angry at Drake for dating younger girl.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the world keeps spinning. It's nice to see all the info on female behavior still being correct to this day and age.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women “groom” men too. Go on a few dates with a guy, get him hooked, then give him the “I like you but I’m not ready for a relationship right now, you’re so much fun though how about we be friends for now?” And then proceed to use the guys feelings against him and manipulate him into doing favors and buying you stuff? Because you know……”friends” and all. THATS grooming.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've been saying it forever, it's the femcels with personality disorders that push this narrative because they have no hope of keeping a man thus they need the numbers because without them, the illusion begins to fall a part.
They can keep a man just fine. They just can’t keep the men they’re going after. You know….”deserve”?

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women “groom” men too. Go on a few dates with a guy, get him hooked, then give him the “I like you but I’m not ready for a relationship right now, you’re so much fun though how about we be friends for now?” And then proceed to use the guys feelings against him and manipulate him into doing favors and buying you stuff? Because you know……”friends” and all. THATS grooming.
Sh1t, this works for attention too, not just dates and favors. Any kind of feigned interest or feigned sexual availability only to be followed afterwards by intense, surprise scrutiny or escalation blocking is grooming as well.

Even at lower levels...heavy makeup, padded bras, myspace angles...all grooming

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know. There's a difference between banging an 18 year old and dating one. That's some weird ****.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common thing. Older women get angry when they see men dating younger women. I've experienced this phenomenon myself.
I'm not sure if they are concerned that the girl is being taken advantage of, or if they are just jealous that the younger girls are taking the available older men. I suspect the latter.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a common thing. Older women get angry when they see men dating younger women. I've experienced this phenomenon myself.
I'm not sure if they are concerned that the girl is being taken advantage of, or if they are just jealous that the younger girls are taking the available older men. I suspect the latter.
Bitterness to see a guy have options they once enjoyed when they were in their prime.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember when I was online dating I was told I was “too young” by a woman who was 38. I was 34 at the time.lol Yet somehow I’m not “too old” for women in their 20’s. Of course I’m going to go after who gives me the time of day, why wouldn’t I???

Clint Eaztwood

Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s women not coming to terms with their own decline in sexual value. Not accepting that they are aging and are not as sought after anymore.

I’ve talked to women with these opinions, and asked them if they ever hooked up with an older guy when they were young and of course they all have. They just don’t like being on the other side of it.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More coming from the angry at drake camp:

“Predatory men that go after underage girls are turned on by their innocence and by taking that innocence away. They LIKE knowing they are the ones teaching these girls about sex, before anyone else gets to them. Once that's done, a good portion of them discard the girl and return to their normal lives until a new innocent appears for them to debauch.”
So much to unpack. The biggest lie is that these girls are being taught sex by him instead of all the music, movies, social media, and most of all feminism exposing sex to girls at a young age. Literally their fault, not Drake or any guy who likes young women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women are angry and bitter at everything lol
So why care?
It's moreso they get into positions of power and make decisions to further hurt men.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me preface this with the fact I have daughters the same age as the woman in question. When I was Drake's age (34) I couldn't conceive of a reason to be attracted to a woman under the age of 21. Maybe I have just enjoyed the independent woman who knows what she wants from life experience and is an equal with shared experiences and perspectives. Hell once I entered College, High School seniors were off limits. "Training " a girlfriend? Ain't nobody got time for that!

18 year old girls, no matter how big a modelling contract they have are NOT worldly, or sophisticated. What's she gonna do for a big night out with him Take him to her Prom? PFFFFTTTTT....I'd like to be with a woman who has voted in a couple elections and can rent a car on her own. Wide eyed innocence is not attractive to me. Instead I feel protective of it. But I'm a father. i don't need my daughter dating a 35 year old adolescent..

If one of my buddies was dating a High school age girl, I'd give him so much crap about it. It's like shooting a spike buck that doesn't know to fear the guy with the gun in the fall....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me preface this with the fact I have daughters the same age as the woman in question. When I was Drake's age (34) I couldn't conceive of a reason to be attracted to a woman under the age of 21. Maybe I have just enjoyed the independent woman who knows what she wants from life experience and is an equal with shared experiences and perspectives. Hell once I entered College, High School seniors were off limits. "Training " a girlfriend? Ain't nobody got time for that!

18 year old girls, no matter how big a modelling contract they have are NOT worldly, or sophisticated. What's she gonna do for a big night out with him Take him to her Prom? PFFFFTTTTT....I'd like to be with a woman who has voted in a couple elections and can rent a car on her own. Wide eyed innocence is not attractive to me. Instead I feel protective of it. But I'm a father. i don't need my daughter dating a 35 year old adolescent..

If one of my buddies was dating a High school age girl, I'd give him so much crap about it. It's like shooting a spike buck that doesn't know to fear the guy with the gun in the fall....
This is honestly why it's very hard to have this discussion with even men cause there's men like yourself who is emotionally invested, whether it's cause he has a daughter of his own, or because he is predisposed to "career women that can drive and vote" [which btw is a product of the feminist society we were raised in]. These career women are no more mature than a woman who isn't a career woman. A woman doesn't become "mature" simply cause she became more man-like, and we need to attack this trait more on SoSuave.

There is very good logical reasons why older men get with younger women, and as a father, I can argue you have more reasons to want your daughter to go out with an older man than a younger one. Both Rollo and Jordan Peterson both touched on this and have indirectly admitted that older women have nothing to offer versus younger women to most men. That's why Leo Dicaprio continues to only surround himself with young women and why we continue to get articles of older men going after girls. Meanwhile, the swath of the female generation of marriedless, childless used up women are getting older and wondering why none of the older rich guys are going after them.

The answer is obvious. Feminism made this happen. They made their bed, now they have to lie in it.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or Men like you can't stand up to women who can think for themselves.

I've had dogs who would OBEY me to a fault. I value independent problem solving. I don't need a yes-girl.

When you can be with a woman you respect, life is so much easier.

I want the Queen, Not the Handmaid.