Oh My ****ing God!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from the physical risks of eating pvssy, you should be careful who you go down on for spiritual reasons...especially where menstruation is concerned.

If you consume a woman's blood, you are not only risking STDs but you are also creating a powerful energetic bond between you both. Toltec shamans used to go down on their women and drink the menstrual fluids in order to create dreaming bodies and explore the astral planes together. They believed it was the deepest intimacy and only to be shared with your energetic "other"...or soul mate for lack of a better term.

Let h20 teach us all a lesson, drink less alcohol and be more selective with who you are intimate with!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Avon, nah i eat meat...but you can't get HIV from meat...besides, i don't eat raw meat either

yeah, you can get HIV anyway, so that's why i'm getting tested for that and other stuff in a few weeks ...though chances are i'm okay ...still, every time i take a piss i wash my hands twice and a lot more thoroughly...to prevent spreading the virus to other parts of my body, if i have anything

but if she's bleeding, it is a ton easier to get HIV

whoa...whyshy, i didn't think of that, but i doubt she was a virgin because she has an ex, and i'm pretty sure she fvcked another dude a few days before the day i met her ...besides a girl that comes home with you from a club is likely not a virgin

she wasn't really tight either, but i could barely fit 3-4 fingers in her...cause she's just small

CrotchSniffer, even though what you're saying could be possible ...i doubt it in this case. i'm not sure if you read everything i wrote, but i kicked her out immediately. and she was crying, so if there was a bond, i'm pretty sure it was broken...unless she calls me, because i will definitely not call her. and i don't even know if i'll pick up if she calls...although she knows where i live, so if she really wants to get in touch, she'll probably just come over or something ...either way, i hope it never comes to that

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I'm trying very, very hard not to laugh...honest. I know it's gross, but...nevermind...anyhow...

I find it highly unlikely that she KNEW she was bleeding. No woman would EVER knowingly do that to a guy unless he had hurt her so bad that she wanted to get back at him in the worst way imaginable.

Sometimes you start your period early and most women don't even have any warning signs it's coming. Poor girl probably felt horrible enough as it was and you treated her like she did it on purpose...which is beyond highly unlikely...it's virtually impossible she meant that to happen.

You CAN get STDs from menstrual blood.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
I'm trying very, very hard not to laugh...honest. I know it's gross, but...nevermind...anyhow...

I find it highly unlikely that she KNEW she was bleeding. No woman would EVER knowingly do that to a guy unless he had hurt her so bad that she wanted to get back at him in the worst way imaginable.

Sometimes you start your period early and most women don't even have any warning signs it's coming. Poor girl probably felt horrible enough as it was and you treated her like she did it on purpose...which is beyond highly unlikely...it's virtually impossible she meant that to happen.

You CAN get STDs from menstrual blood.
well, i didn't treat her bad at all. atleast nothing beyond joking around...if anything she had very high IL it seemed.

well she, herself must have known that her period would be this week...i mean she couldn't not know what week it would be ...anyway, nonetheless she still wanted to hang out that bad...and fvck?

i just find it hard to believe that she wouldn't know. my hunch is that she knew, and got me drunk...and she must be one of the many girls who like to do it on their period ...that makes a lot of sense actually, and the doctor who i went to see today actually agreed with me. she said that guys do get taken advantage of occasionally, and because women are usually taken advantage of more often, it overshadows the times men are victims.

i don't feel that terrible anymore, but still, i don't feel bad about kicking her out or anything. she did have a clue that it would be this week, yet still wanted to fvck.
----------
edit: ah...she said a while ago that she couldn't hang out on wednesday/thurs/friday, even though her schedule is the same then...but i doubt that has any relevance...i really doubt she would make a mistake

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
i don't feel that terrible anymore, but still, i don't feel bad about kicking her out or anything. she did have a clue that it would be this week, yet still wanted to fvck.
True, but your anger is misplaced. It doesn't sound like she did this intentionally. I think you are more upset with yourself than with her, for making a bad judgement call. If anything, this should be a lesson to you to be more sober in your dealings with women. It's a friggin HIV jungle out there, and Tarzan don't swing so good when he drunk!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
well, i didn't treat her bad at all. atleast nothing beyond joking around...if anything she had very high IL it seemed.

well she, herself must have known that her period would be this week...i mean she couldn't not know what week it would be ...anyway, nonetheless she still wanted to hang out that bad...and fvck?

i just find it hard to believe that she wouldn't know. my hunch is that she knew, and got me drunk...and she must be one of the many girls who like to do it on their period ...that makes a lot of sense actually, and the doctor who i went to see today actually agreed with me. she said that guys do get taken advantage of occasionally, and because women are usually taken advantage of more often, it overshadows the times men are victims.

----------
edit: ah...she said a while ago that she couldn't hang out on wednesday/thurs/friday, even though her schedule is the same then...but i doubt that has any relevance...i really doubt she would make a mistake
As a woman, I assure you...she didn't do this on purpose. On top of that...most women's periods don't run like clockwork. Even if you are "due to start" on a certain day, it's not that often that you start on that day. Sometimes you're a week early or a week late...or even more than that. The only women who really know when their period will start are the ones on birth control pills.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
h2o dude, u know what I think?

- some girls are very very very horny when they have their period
- she wanted you to fvck her good, but she didn't wanna tell you not to lick her because that might have messed up the mood for her, and might have resulted in you not fvcking her or something.

chillout, give her a punch next time u see her, or something :D

Spirit Fingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHAHA :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Congratulations on your first tropical kiss! Or, as one of my PUA friends calls it, your first Portuguese breakfast! :crackup: :crackup:

Relax dude, I do it all the time. Stop being such a Puritan and enjoy it.

-Dan

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
CrotchSniffer and Wyldfire...so what are you saying, i should be apologetic? i don't feel any remorse at the moment...maybe when i get my std test results in a month or so, and test negative, maybe i'll start feeling bad

yes, this is definitely the last time i drink so heavily and fvck...bad idea, i'll be sober next time. i'll also pickup girls elsewhere...idk about clubs for now
Originally posted by rapsta
h2o dude, u know what I think?

- some girls are very very very horny when they have their period
- she wanted you to fvck her good, but she didn't wanna tell you not to lick her because that might have messed up the mood for her, and might have resulted in you not fvcking her or something.

chillout, give her a punch next time u see her, or something :D
hey rapsta, that's interesting, i actually didn't know that about them being more horny around their period...i'll definitely keep that in mind, thanks.

rapsta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Spirit Fingers

Relax dude, I do it all the time. Stop being such a Puritan and enjoy it.

-Dan

uhm, whats your damage dude? :p

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations!!!

You have earned your "Red Wings"!!

(If you're not sure what that is ask any handy Hells Angel!)

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
dude...one last thing...

she got blood on my $110 dkny jeans, my bed sheets, etc...

i seriously feel like calling her up and making her pay for it...because blood stains don't really wash off

any suggestion for washing off blood?

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
dude...one last thing...

she got blood on my $110 dkny jeans, my bed sheets, etc...

i seriously feel like calling her up and making her pay for it...because blood stains don't really wash off

Don't call her up for that sh1t. Sex is suppose to be dirty, that is why you take your cloths off whenever you engage in any kind of sexual activity including muff diving. Also you now know that you should never go down on a girl whom you don't know for sh1t who she is and where she has been.

LTR that is the only way you can be almost be sure that you have a clean girlfriend and you are not eating some other guy's jizz from her pvssy.

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
COLD water!! (Hot will set the stain)

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJDamage
LTR that is the only way you can be almost be sure that you have a clean girlfriend and you are not eating some other guy's jizz from her pvssy.
This is the new milenium, that ain't even true anymore, women are just as much cheatin dogs as men were 20 years ago.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
ok, yeah, i won't call her. i just tossed everything in the laundry, cold wash...i took them out temporarily, and it seems that cold water does work...thanks for the tip

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ImtheOne
Cant you get STD's from just eating out a girl?
Yes, although the chance is lower for diseases such as aids.

herpes/gohnorrea are the only real concerns from oral, but even those have a lower chance of being transmitted orally. having ope wounds/cuts in your mouth, or sores makes the chance greater.

Also, there is a dental condition called "Bleeding gums" which can increase your chances of contracting something this way. Gingivitis is alos another risk factor.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your chances of getting anything from that single exposure are almost zero. If you're itching, it is most likely from the anxiety. I know how you feel when you get anxious. Your body will react; that is how powerful the mind can be. I was there a few months ago.

Not to say you don't have anything, but if you do, it is most likely you had it before. HSV 1, like cold sores, are easier to transmit, and only if the person has a cold sore, etc.

HSV2, genital herpes is very, very rarely transmited through oral sex. So relax. With that being said, if you do test positive for an STD, it is probably something you already had.

Pretty much anybody who is sexually active and/or has had more than several partners has at one time adquired HPV and had it cleared their system, and most don't show symtomps. 1 out of 4 people are infected with HSV2, herpes, yet most don't show any simptoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.