Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My ****ing God!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
just reading all these posts, made me realise how confused you people are.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Enjin 7
so no taking bj's from a girl with a coldsore right?

oh goddammit my gf just had something on her lip (cold sore?) so we didn't do oral or even kiss for a few days but as soon as it went away she went down on me.

and then the next day i read this.

SUPER!

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
first off h2o that is a nasty bit ch you messed with and you better not feel no remorse for kicking her out.

Next time keep you tongue in your mouth-like homey stated earlier in this day and time Bit ches are trifling, and I have a feeling she probably knew, but didnt care.

To all you other cats acting like eating a chick period blood is ok you are some nasty azz mother chuckers. Shorty probably went and told her girlfriends and they had a good laugh at your expense. Chicks now a days are cold blooded man!

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you guys are just ridiculous. The real truth is that SH1T HAPPENS.

Seriously...some of us like to go down on girls (it is one of my favourite things to do) and others of us don't.

On top of that, it's mighty immature of you guys to blame this girl for something she can't control.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't learn to go down on a girl and do a good job, you are missing out on one happy lady who will do a LOT more for you in bed and out. So quit being so hypocritical - unless you never want another bl0wjob.

~Sloopy

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy
Some of you guys are just ridiculous. The real truth is that SH1T HAPPENS.

Seriously...some of us like to go down on girls (it is one of my favourite things to do) and others of us don't.

On top of that, it's mighty immature of you guys to blame this girl for something she can't control.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't learn to go down on a girl and do a good job, you are missing out on one happy lady who will do a LOT more for you in bed and out. So quit being so hypocritical - unless you never want another bl0wjob.

~Sloopy
If you still believe that sex is the key to a woman's heart you are lost homey. Get into a chick's brain and you get into a chicks soul. Sex isn't as important to women as it is to men. Men who dont' get that are men who are excellent with women.
Control the soul you control the body.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
If you still believe that sex is the key to a woman's heart you are lost homey. Get into a chick's brain and you get into a chicks soul. Sex isn't as important to women as it is to men. Men who dont' get that are men who are excellent with women.
Women don't have the same need for sex as men, but if it isn't GREAT sex then we aren't likely to want it much...especially with a lousy sex partner. You sound like a lousy sex partner.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy
Some of you guys are just ridiculous.

~Sloopy

Man that's the truth... i go down on my gf and she gets off... she's willin to do anything for me.. i can just lie back and she'll do anything... mind blowing bjs, back rubs, you name it... for as long as she can stand it before she just has to start begging for sex. Then the next day i get txt msgs like "you SO got me.. it's redic!"

secret to a woman's heart is through cl1t lickin'

ok not really but it's close!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
yeah, the doctor said that the "itching" i'm experiencing is due to the fact that i trim down there, and the tingling was probably triggered psychologically. i actually don't feel it anymore, it was just my mind messing with me. i'm actually a lot less worried today. i'm pretty sure i overreacted...though my feeling about going down again is still staunchly against it.
Originally posted by Sasha
Allways f_ck with light on!! :D
Sasha
actually, that's a pretty good tip...and i usually don't. i think i'll buy one of those touch lamps.
first off h2o that is a nasty bit ch you messed with and you better not feel no remorse for kicking her out.
to be honest, i'm actually now leaning that she didn't know. because i hadn't gone all the way down, and had maybe licked her pvssy once...and went back up to kiss her as i slipped in my fingers. and when i kissed her, i could tell she must have tasted something...hehe, i know you think that's stupid, but i do kiss a girl after kissing her other lips. anyway, i think she knew when i got up to go to the bathroom, that something was wrong...so it's not like she all of a sudden started crying, because she already seemed scared when i left. i mean that in that i already had a strong frame on her that she didn't feel comfortable joking with me and bought me things to keep me around, etc...that's the type of dominant frame i like to keep with most chicks anyway.

a part of me wants to feel remorse, but i try to shut it out because i don't second guess myself. and also, feeling remorse, would mean my dominant frame is flawed, and i don't want it to be. i've learned from my mistake though, and i'll avoid such a situation all around next time.
Get into a chick's brain and you get into a chicks soul. Sex isn't as important to women as it is to men. Men who dont' get that are men who are excellent with women.
yeah, i agree with this...but doesn't mean Royal is lousy, or that he gets less sex...this is how he gets sex...once you get in her head, you'll get sex anytime ...and to be honest, this girl hasn't called me back yet, but i wouldn't be surprised if she did

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
I was just about to fvck this girl tonight, and as I'm starting to lick her *****, something don't feel right. I keep trying for a little bit. One thing that worries me right off the bat is that she's all wet right off the bat. She doesn't say sh*t, and is like "oh" and so I keep at it...but I can't get myself turned on or her cumming.

GOD ****ING DAMMIT

She's on her period!!! I went to the bathroom because I couldn't get turned on...and we were about to just sleep...I went to the bathroom, and I notice blood on my shirt. I'm like "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!????"

I kicked her out immediately. wtF!!!!

i'M Going to get tested tomorrow morning...this is terrible motherfvcking sh*t

she knew it, and she just went with it, that stupid *****!!!!!!!!!!

Most STD's take more than a day to show up on a standard test.
The girl should have told you..but dude.. calm down. It's not that bad.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Did the girl have a tampon in her?
no...damn, i'm not that stupid :crackup:

but, i guess you're saying she wouldn't have known about her period?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a man, I assure you...she did this on purpose. That is one nasty ass **** too man.

I wouldn't f*ck with this tramp anymore period. like another poster has already said, most of these women's ***** is like toxic waste, lick at your own peril.

I was about to hit this broad once and found out she was on her period, i through her nasty filthy ass out!

You gotta to remember that these women live in a culture that refused to hold them responsible for thier actions. So if a womens has aids she could give a rats ass if you catch it. And no she's not going to put a sing on her head with all her diseases written on it either.

It's a moot point to say this but here goes:

Never trust these women!

Sayno'

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
As a man, I assure you...she did this on purpose. That is one nasty ass **** too man.

I wouldn't f*ck with this tramp anymore period. like another poster has already said, most of these women's ***** is like toxic waste, lick at your own peril.

I was about to hit this broad once and found out she was on her period, i through her nasty filthy ass out!

You gotta to remember that these women live in a culture that refused to hold them responsible for thier actions. So if a womens has aids she could give a rats ass if you catch it. And no she's not going to put a sing on her head with all her diseases written on it either.

It's a moot point to say this but here goes:

Never trust these women!

Sayno'
You're an idiot...that is all.

:rolleyes:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
no...damn, i'm not that stupid :crackup:

but, i guess you're saying she wouldn't have known about her period?
If she didn't have a tampon in, then no, she didn't know. Put yourself in her position for a second. Would you go out to a club without a tampon if you knew you were bleeding? Of course not...it would show on your clothes and would be terribly embarassing. Would you go back to someone's place and start having sex with them if you knew you were bleeding? Hell no!

The girl didn't know. Anyone who says she did know isn't thinking logically or rationally. No girl goes out an about trying to hook up with someone while bleeding without wearing anything to keep her from getting covered in blood. Think about it...

DreamyChick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If she didn't have a tampon in, then no, she didn't know. Put yourself in her position for a second. Would you go out to a club without a tampon if you knew you were bleeding? Of course not...it would show on your clothes and would be terribly embarassing. Would you go back to someone's place and start having sex with them if you knew you were bleeding? Hell no!

The girl didn't know. Anyone who says she did know isn't thinking logically or rationally. No girl goes out an about trying to hook up with someone while bleeding without wearing anything to keep her from getting covered in blood. Think about it...
Bravo Wlyd you're best post yet. :) Check your pms girl.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score

Good to know that you know every single girls' motives. While I agree she probably didn't know, and I believe I was the first to suggest that possibility , but you're always defending female behavior here and it gets irritating..

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Good to know that you know every single girls' motives. While I agree she probably didn't know, and I believe I was the first to suggest that possibility , but you're always defending female behavior here and it gets irritating..
Dude...this is common sense. Would you knowingly let a girl go down on you if you knew you had something leaking out of your arse? I think not. This isn't about defending anyone...it's freaking COMMON SENSE.

Girls care too much about their clothes to ruin them with blood from not wearing a tampon out in public. NO girl does that...NONE.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Avon
I think SAYNO would.
lol...I think he is so full of sh*t that it probably does leak out of his arse just as much as it clearly leaks out of his mouth. :crackup:

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Dude...this is common sense. Would you knowingly let a girl go down on you if you knew you had something leaking out of your arse? I think not. This isn't about defending anyone...it's freaking COMMON SENSE.

Girls care too much about their clothes to ruin them with blood from not wearing a tampon out in public. NO girl does that...NONE.
So...yeah, I'm not inhuman, and yeah, I've been kind of thinking about this lately. I don't know, but maybe I overreacted and let go of a girl that was really into me. Tonight, I ran out of meals on my meal plan, and it would have been nice to have someone buy me dinner again. So, what I'm trying to say is, if you were in my shoes, would you apologize?

She had very very high IL...either that or it was as someone described, her being very horny close to when her period is...? I've had girls be into me, but I just recently started acted like they're lucky to be with me, and have them buy me stuff. This one was going pretty well for the few days it lasted.

I don't know, I still don't know if I should apologize or not...any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.