Oh My ****ing God!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i got myself an appointment for this afternoon, i'll keep y'all posted.

until then i need to laundry these damn blood stains off my sheets and clothes...fvcking sucks

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
ninja, condoms are effective, but do not eliminate the risk, so as safe as u maybe be, there is always a risk. anyway, safe sex doesn't prevent all STD/STis', maybe just the virals but not the bacterial.

can someone tell H2O the virus doesn't infect u in the speed of light. the only thing he can do, is take pills that reduce the chance of contracting the virus (amoung other sexaully transmited ****) which under the situation he was already at very low risk.

H, i've been there, and its scarey. but after reading the facts, its not as bad as the media makes it out to be. lets see how good you've been in gods eyes. but anyway, your gonna be alright man, it so low a risk , its as good as me saying "you got nothing, now **** off"

next time, pick a girl with some class u pervert. the more a girl gets around, the more u shouldn't be around.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
HOLY ****

i just noticed there's like a brown spot on my **** and it itches/stings

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i hope to fvcking god it's chlymidia so it would go away with an antibiotic

Help!!!!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
oh FVCKING ****, I THINK I GOT HERPES

HOLY FVCKING **** DUDE, WTF!!!!!

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
herpes from oral or not?

sorry dude. just pray you didnt get anything and wait for your results.

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
You are one ignorant motherf*cker... ;)

Loosen up, man. You licked a girl's p*ssy on her period. I do that at least once a month when I have a g/f.

Besides, if you've got something on your d*ck the same night, it came from some other b*tch, not her.

~Sloopy

Jedo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, here is the deal with the STD’s

I know, I am pre med, so you can take my advice

HIV

Can be transmitted in your situation.. HIV is transmitted when the HIV virus comes in contact with your blood, or is absorbed through a mucus membrane. The tip of your penis, your throat, her vagina, and nasal passages are all mucus membranes. So, if she was infected with HIV, there is a slight chance you could have contracted it. There would be a greater chance of contracting it if you had cuts, sores or scrapes in your mouth.

Herpes is a possibility, but only can be contracted if she had an outbreak at that time.
There are 2 types of herpes oral and genital. 95% of people have oral herpes. If you ever had a coldsore even once, you have oral herpes. What most people don’t know is oral herpes can mutate into genital herpes. Say your girl gives you head while she has a coldsore, you can contract genital herpes. The virus can be transmitted from 3-4 days before the coldsore appears to one week after it dissapears..

As for the clap, sphypilis or any of the Hepatitasis, I wouldn’t worry too much.

Getting tested now wont do any good, it takes 3 months for HIV to show up, and a herpes outbreak would take two weeks to show up, so the brown spot is not herepes.

Another thing for you guys inorder to get a 100% accurate STD panel taken, you must abstian from anysexual activity for 6 months, then get tested for everything (all STD’s) that is the only way to be 100% sure you don’t have any std’s. Many std’s have a windowperiod of 3-4 months to show up in tests

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol dang i feel sorry for you...

this reminds me of the time when i fuked a prostitute of pure frustation and towards the end the condom broke, i busted in her and all, i was so fukin concerned, thinking i had aids or hiv, but she said she was clean, an that she gets tested often.

Relax kid, you'll be ok, but dang....

Why would eat a girl that is not your SERIOUS LTR gf...... not me...

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
so no taking bj's from a girl with a coldsore right?

is there any difference between the strains of virus in a the coldsore type herpes than like fullblown herpes of the face that kids like me get warned about?

KinkyMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think im going to use saran wrap next time i do this

ive been worried about how the girl will react but **** that

Jedo1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Enjin 7

No, no *******s with cold sores. That is playing with fire.

and no, there is no differance in the strains of virus. It just affects some people worse than others.

Like I said 95% of people have Herpes A (oral herpes) yet some never get coldsores, and some get them all the time.

Actually, condoms dont protect against the spread of herpes

Say your girl has a genitl herpes outbreak or is 3 or 4 days before her outbreak . Since herpes is outside of the vagina, any skin of yours in the genital area that comes in contact with the outside of her vagina can become infected (Say your balls slappin off her ****).

Also, you can get it herpes in the anus. They say that is very very painful

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Jedo, thanks...yeah, i saw a doctor today, and she said pretty much the same thing. i'm not really worried about HIV as much as i am about genital herpes. my d!ck head didn't touch her ***** (i had a condom), so it's only either herpes or warts...though i'll get tested for HIV too. btw, i know for a fact i have the "oral herpes" because i get cold sore outbreaks occasionally, but haven't in a really long time. haha, i hope she gets genital herpes from me.

the doctor said it's too soon to know, but from my story, i probably don't have anything, and i'm just being paranoid. i also shave/trim down there, so it could be just psychological, when it's really probably just irritation from my trimming.

i'm gonna go back in a few weeks to get a culture done and a blood test.

yeah, from now on, i am never eating out a girl again...ever, not even my wife. and i won't fvck a girl so soon either. this girl seriously took advantage of me though, she knew she had a period, and got me drunk because she probably likes to do it on her period. that's crazy sh*t.

overall, thanks guys, yeah, i think i overreacted just a bit. i feel scarred though, no pvssy for a while...i just look at girls now and feel sick and disgusted. hopefully it'll wear off soon. i might go back to the club, but no more taking chicks home for a while.

as for the girl, i'm not going to apologize, because she still got me drunk, and knew she had period. i may have game, but this one had a hidden agenda for buying me drinks.

hey Avon, i'm hoping this is something i won't have to get used to though. it's still nasty...i guess some like it, some don't.

ImtheOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cant you get HIV/STD/STI from just eating a girl ut with no sores in your mouth nor her bleeding?

Hunchback

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got my red wing. It was good fun for me...I dunno.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright before we over analyse this (may be too late)
ARE YOU SURE SHE WASN'T A VIRGIN AND YOU BROKE HER HYMEN (poped her cherry)?

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ You guys wont eat off of a spoon at a restaurant because it has a speckle of dust on it but you readily indulge in that which is covered infinitely worse in germs, disease, and sperm!!! Quit eating pvssy!!!! “

^^^ wisdom ;)

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: Player_Supreme
“I've taken a fat chick and put her on a diet and training program and created my own super ho. “

“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Quote: squirrels
“ You NEVER pay as a supplicative or bargaining measure, though. The reward that she gets for her affection is YOUR affection. The reward she gets for her sex is YOUR sex. The second you start buying her stuff to keep her around, keep her entertained in your presence, etc...you're compensating for not having what it takes to seduce the woman, and that's totally unacceptable. “
Can we have PRL come back to the forum? He contributed some wisdom here.

Status
Not open for further replies.