Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My ****ing God!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Well, if she left crying then you most likely hurt her feelings. I mean...try to put yourself in her shoes as much as you can. Good God the poor girl was probably so embarassed and humiliated over what happened to begin with. And in a situation like that, if the guy reacted badly, got angry and threw her out as if she intended for it to happen...
all I can say is damn...this might cause her to be unable to enjoy sex again.

You should at least call her and say that you didn't mean to come off like an ass...that it just really freaked you out and you know she didn't realize that was going to happen. If you think you behaved in a way that warrants an apology, then you should apologize. If someone treated you as you treated her...do you believe you would deserve an apology? If the answer is yes then you need to apologize.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
Well, if she left crying then you most likely hurt her feelings. I mean...try to put yourself in her shoes as much as you can. Good God the poor girl was probably so embarassed and humiliated over what happened to begin with. And in a situation like that, if the guy reacted badly, got angry and threw her out as if she intended for it to happen...
all I can say is damn...this might cause her to be unable to enjoy sex again.

You should at least call her and say that you didn't mean to come off like an ass...that it just really freaked you out and you know she didn't realize that was going to happen. If you think you behaved in a way that warrants an apology, then you should apologize. If someone treated you as you treated her...do you believe you would deserve an apology? If the answer is yes then you need to apologize.
damn, yeah, i do feel like i probably hurt her feelings big time...because here she is buying me dinner and drinks because she's already feeling like she's got to, to keep me around, then i go and kick her out.

i didn't really get angry, told her to leave very calmly, but i'm pretty sure i hurt her. i mean, i parked the car when we got back, and i didn't tell her where it was...and we parked pretty far away. so she had to go find it...ouch. idk, do you think she would call me back? or should i call her?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
ok, i got it off my concious...but i feel like she screwed me over a little. idk. she was a bit sad it seemed...but atleast i got it off my chest. she told me she went out again and trashed last night...and then she also quit her job today. i told her that it freaked me out, and that maybe i overreacted by kicking her out, so i'm sorry. but she didn't apologize for anything?? she just said "i'm okay."

i don't think it's because of what happened by any means. she's seriously messed up...i won't talk to her again if she doesn't call me again...but atleast now my concious can rest...we talk for like 10min...not as much about what happened, but i just let her b!tch about her job and stuff...air out some anger, whatever...well, thanks for the advice...but i just got it off my concious and it's better now.

she said i should call her again...fvck no. i don't like her that much to hang out again...atleast not unless she calls and tells me she'll buy dinner and drinks for the night...then i might consider it.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i definitely learned a lot from this experience. i'll probably still be picking up girls from clubs because it's easy as hell... but i won't go down on them anymore. i'll be fvcking with the lights on from now on. i also learned that cold water is great for washing off blood stains.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude thats fukcing dirty! I would not go down on a girl from a club, "period"! :nono:

Jaun_Don

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
i definitely learned a lot from this experience. i'll probably still be picking up girls from clubs because it's easy as hell... but i won't go down on them anymore. i'll be fvcking with the lights on from now on. i also learned that cold water is great for washing off blood stains.
For the love of god please tell me that you are protecting yourself!!!:mad:

If you are not then you my friend are playing russian roulette with your ****!.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jaun_Don
For the love of god please tell me that you are protecting yourself!!!:mad:

If you are not then you my friend are playing russian roulette with your ****!.
yeah, don't worry, i do wear protection...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
damn, yeah, i do feel like i probably hurt her feelings big time...because here she is buying me dinner and drinks because she's already feeling like she's got to, to keep me around, then i go and kick her out.

i didn't really get angry, told her to leave very calmly, but i'm pretty sure i hurt her. i mean, i parked the car when we got back, and i didn't tell her where it was...and we parked pretty far away. so she had to go find it...ouch. idk, do you think she would call me back? or should i call her?
I read your post where you called her and cleared your conscience. That was the right thing to do. In the end, it will make you feel a lot better.

And in the future...never put your mouth anywhere that isn't well lit...and do the finger "dip stick" test first...if you put your finger in and it doesn't come out red, then you'll avoid this kind of thing from ever happening again.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wyldfire Save your

Feminist antics for your underage boyfriends. No one here is buying this **** cuz a womens knows when she's getting her period.

Don't get mad because no one here but weak metro sexual men are buying into your sh*t.

Don't you have 5-6 illegitimate kids to take care of?

Why are you neglecting them to post here?

:woo:

Sayno'

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
She didn't do it on purpose but when you spoke to her she didn't apologize-give me a fuc king break! What that means is even if she didn't do it on purpose she didn't give a fuc k about what happened.

Not matter what anyone says all that matters is when it was all said and done you were eating this dirt y bitc h's period blood. I've been with plenty women and they all will tell you that my period is about to come so we shouldn't be doing anything. She didn't even tell you this! Homey face the facts she ****ted on you!

As for wildfire I don't even waste my energy on lower lifeforms like you!

PIMPS UP HOES DOWN!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
h2o why you listening to the people who say she didn't know ?

why did you bow down and apologise when you did nothing wrong ?

you know in your heart if she knew or not

you were there

you saw her reaction

you KNOW you didn't owe her an apology for kicking her out

you let these people sway you ?

my fellow Don Juan WHY !!!!!!!!!!

lets look at the situation

Quote : Wyldfire
As a woman, I assure you...she didn't do this on purpose.

Wyldfire said this right. now is it possible for her to 100% know ?

she can maybe think that she would never do this to a man

or her friends would never do this to a man

AFTER ALL NONE OF THEM KNOW WHEN THEY GET THEIR PERIODS

right ?

let me school you. there are women who have killed their own children in this world.

i have seen women do some cold hearted $hit.

i have seen women do CRAZY $HIT

they get to stage where they don't care

just like a MAN who doesn't care any more

nothing to lose. don't care about anybody.

IS THAT POSSIBLE ?

their argument is " common sense " well common sense says it's possible

Wyldfire can say UNLIKELY but not impossible

she doesn't know the young $lut you picked up from the club

Wlyfire you ever f*cked 6 guys in a row ?

you ever let a man f*ck your daughter for $20 ?

you ever got on drugs and not gone home for 2 or 3 days and stayed in the same clothes up in the clubs f*cking dudes ?

you tell me you know these young women today and what SOME of them are capable of ?

*****i know the young men today can be just as bad******

but h2o did the right thing.

he stood up for himself.

did she know ? h2o is the best judge of that since he was there.

oh and for the record a chick did this to a friend of mine and she knew and admitted she knew and he got up feeling all wet and turned the light on to find himself covered in blood

the chick had to buy a new matress as it was at a party and they went into a bedroom and it wasn't his house. my friend ran through the house naked infront of 100 people screaming and freaking out because he was covered in blood lol.

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
h2o why you listening to the people who say she didn't know ?

why did you bow down and apologise when you did nothing wrong ?

you know in your heart if she knew or not

you were there

you saw her reaction

you KNOW you didn't owe her an apology for kicking her out

you let these people sway you ?

...what the f*ck you listening to women posting on your thread for ?

they got no idea
Yeah, I was there, I saw her reaction. I apologized because there was a possibility she may have not known, but sure, in the back of my mind I still have my doubts…and reading your post definitely makes that doubt more evident.

The reason I called up and apologized is, for one, she knows where I live. I seriously don’t give a fcuk about her, but if she’s stubborn enough to call me 6 times, then come to my door when I don’t pick up…I just don’t want any drama/trouble, or karma with things coming back to me. If she’s crazy enough to let me go down on her, knowing she’s on her period, I don’t know what else she could be capable of. So, it was mainly about getting it out of my conscious.

But then again, yes, when she didn’t apologize, it really makes me feel sh*tted on for apologizing. It’s like I almost felt like calling back and cussing her out. I even told a girl friend of mine about it, and she was like “yeah, she should have definitely apologized.” I’d almost never apologized to a girl since the time I’ve felt I’ve attained DJ qualities …and since then, I don’t think I’d ever done anything like this to a girl either. So, I was really contemplating it up to the last second.

Anyway, it was definitely warranted, but I won’t dwell on this last part much…I just know for next time, if sh*t happens (although I’ll never be going down again…at least not in several years or if I’m with a girl who has pledged her life to me), I’ll kick her out without any regrets.

Whoa…it sounds like your friend had it a bit worse off than me, running through a party naked with blood, lol.

I’d like to say I’m glad I got it off my conscious…but I do actually regret it a bit…and that bit is worse than having had it on my conscious. …yeah, you guys kind of screwed me over convincing me to apologize. Eh, I know it was up to me in the end, but fcuk it, I’m never taking advice from women or pvssified guys again either. Damn.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
…yeah, you guys kind of screwed me over convincing me to apologize. Eh, I know it was up to me in the end, but fcuk it, I’m never taking advice from women or pvssified guys again either. Damn.
And this is the greatest thing you could have learned from this. You cant take back what happened but you can definitely learn from it from the future. Women are sneaky and pvssified guys fall for it everytime. But It Is What It Is so the only thing you can do is don't be a chump again for her or nobody else!

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
h2o
Whoa…it sounds like your friend had it a bit worse off than me, running through a party naked with blood, lol.

ok he was covered in blood. people saw him naked. BUT

he was having sex with her. NOT ORAL SEX.

i would rather have my d*ck covered in blood than a mouth full of a womens blood from her vagina

so in my opinion YOU had it worse :)

h2o
yeah, you guys kind of screwed me over convincing me to apologize.

you screwed up not following your instincts

Royal Elite
She didn't do it on purpose but when you spoke to her she didn't apologize-give me a fuc king break! What that means is even if she didn't do it on purpose she didn't give a fuc k about what happened.

thats a good post. look at what he's saying. the chicks reaction is NOT NORMAL

she should be like " no don't say sorry ! i am so sorry and embarrassed that it happened PLEASE DON'T TELL NO ONE "

i have had b*tches say that to me for different sexual drama

but what was your chicks response ?

" yeah ok "

IN HER MIND whats this crazy club $lut thinking ?

you play the rest of the tape and tell me what time it is

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sloopy
Some of you guys are just ridiculous. The real truth is that SH1T HAPPENS.

Seriously...some of us like to go down on girls (it is one of my favourite things to do) and others of us don't.

On top of that, it's mighty immature of you guys to blame this girl for something she can't control.

Oh, and by the way, if you don't learn to go down on a girl and do a good job, you are missing out on one happy lady who will do a LOT more for you in bed and out. So quit being so hypocritical - unless you never want another bl0wjob.

~Sloopy
You're wrong buddy. Girls most of the time *KNOW* if they're on their period. Normal girls would shake their head and say they can't do it, or if you ask them if they're on their period.

Run from this girl, she is a psycho that wants to mess you up. And those guys that say you want to you have your penis covered in blood - that's just sick.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by DonJuanMonk
And those guys that say you want to you have your penis covered in blood - that's just sick.
If you think about it a lot of these guys are so puss y that maybe they need to blood on their penis to make them feel like a real one!

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: Wyldfire Save your

Originally posted by SAYNO
Feminist antics for your underage boyfriends. No one here is buying this **** cuz a womens knows when she's getting her period.

Don't get mad because no one here but weak metro sexual men are buying into your sh*t.

Don't you have 5-6 illegitimate kids to take care of?

Why are you neglecting them to post here?

:woo:

Sayno'
Gayblo...when are you going to stop thinking and acting like a victim and finally grow some nads and be a man? You're behaving like more of a woman than I do...

Stop crying all the damn time. Wah, wah, wah...

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost In Translation
h2o

ok he was covered in blood. people saw him naked. BUT

he was having sex with her. NOT ORAL SEX.

i would rather have my d*ck covered in blood than a mouth full of a womens blood from her vagina

so in my opinion YOU had it worse :)

h2o
yeah, you guys kind of screwed me over convincing me to apologize.

you screwed up not following your instincts

Royal Elite

thats a good post. look at what he's saying. the chicks reaction is NOT NORMAL

she should be like " no don't say sorry ! i am so sorry and embarrassed that it happened PLEASE DON'T TELL NO ONE "

i have had b*tches say that to me for different sexual drama

but what was your chicks response ?

" yeah ok "

IN HER MIND whats this crazy club $lut thinking ?

you play the rest of the tape and tell me what time it is

Thanks guys...yeah, I should have stuck with my instincts from the start.

LIT, you pretty much hit the nail on the head...she just acted like that "yeah, ok" sh*t, didn't even tell me to not say anything or anything like that.

But get this, the b!tch called me a few minutes ago...I didn't pick up. If it's too apologize, it's way too late anyway. I'm gonna tell my 'neighboring' roommates to tell her I've moved out, if she ever 'just shows up again' ...that stupid b!tch, I bet she would too.

Honestly though, Wyldfire, I shouldn't have taken your advice. She didn't apologize, and it doesn't make me feel too good...because I was like "it really freaked me out, etc" and she was just like "yeah, it's okay" blah blah. That's some bullsh*t. Although, to be honest, I'm forgetting about it as we speak...I'm just hating the fact that she called me back...it's like she won't freaking let me go. What the heck.

I've had one-night stands before, but this girl must just be a pyscho or something. What the heck does she hang on to me for? I didn't get into her head that much goddamnit. She's just crazy...I'm guessing when you gave me advice Wyldfire, you were considering her to be normal...but going by what LIT has told me, from now on, I'm not going to consider such advice, because lot's of girls can be crazy.

Thing is, to be honest, I found this site like last year. I changed a whole lot...very much so, and started having sex a couple of months ago...so I'm not that experienced. This is the first time I'd run into a ***** like this. But, it goes to show, that even with my short sexual history, it is very possible to run into a psycho...which goes to show that there are lots of psycho b!tches running around. And thus, guys like me should be more careful, because some girls are just fvcking crazy.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe any of you would actually think this girl knew she was bleeding. All evidence, rational thought and logic points to her NOT knowing she was bleeding.

1) Women who know they are bleeding do NOT get dressed up to go out without putting a tampon in. She would bleed through her clothes, it would be visible and she would be mortified. Her clothes would be ruined.

2) Women who know they are bleeding aren't keen on getting oral sex even with a tampon in. IF they are in a relationship with a guy, they might go along with it if HE wants to do that, but the first time with a guy? No way.

3) And the most logical argument that she didn't know....

SHE LET HIM KISS HER AFTER HE WENT DOWN ON HER.

Sorry, but there is NO woman alive who would kiss a guy who just licked her bloody cookah.

Use some logic and common sense guys...it's really NOT that difficult.

h20...the girl was wrong for not apologizing to you.
I'd think she would have apologized right when it happened. If she did already apologize right when it happened then she really didn't owe you another apology. Most girls would have apologized many time, though.

I've heard hundreds and hundreds of females talking about embarassing sex moments or biotchy things they've done over my 39 years...and I have NEVER heard any woman intentionally doing this. Women are usually very insecure about being intimate during their period unless they are VERY comfortable with a guy.

She didn't do it on purpose.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
Thanks guys...yeah, I should have stuck with my instincts from the start.

LIT, you pretty much hit the nail on the head...she just acted like that "yeah, ok" sh*t, didn't even tell me to not say anything or anything like that.

But get this, the b!tch called me a few minutes ago...I didn't pick up. If it's too apologize, it's way too late anyway. I'm gonna tell my 'neighboring' roommates to tell her I've moved out, if she ever 'just shows up again' ...that stupid b!tch, I bet she would too.

Honestly though, Wyldfire, I shouldn't have taken your advice. She didn't apologize, and it doesn't make me feel too good...because I was like "it really freaked me out, etc" and she was just like "yeah, it's okay" blah blah. That's some bullsh*t.
Didn't she apologize to you when it happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.