Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My ****ing God!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
I was just about to fvck this girl tonight, and as I'm starting to lick her *****, something don't feel right. I keep trying for a little bit. One thing that worries me right off the bat is that she's all wet right off the bat. She doesn't say sh*t, and is like "oh" and so I keep at it...but I can't get myself turned on or her cumming.

GOD ****ING DAMMIT

She's on her period!!! I went to the bathroom because I couldn't get turned on...and we were about to just sleep...I went to the bathroom, and I notice blood on my shirt. I'm like "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!????"

I kicked her out immediately. wtF!!!!

i'M Going to get tested tomorrow morning...this is terrible motherfvcking sh*t

she knew it, and she just went with it, that stupid *****!!!!!!!!!!

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
I was just about to fvck this girl tonight, and as I'm starting to lick her *****, something don't feel right. I keep trying for a little bit. One thing that worries me right off the bat is that she's all wet right off the bat. She doesn't say sh*t, and is like "oh" and so I keep at it...but I can't get myself turned on or her cumming.

GOD ****ING DAMMIT

She's on her period!!! I went to the bathroom because I couldn't get turned on...and we were about to just sleep...I went to the bathroom, and I notice blood on my shirt. I'm like "WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!????"

I kicked her out immediately. wtF!!!!

i'M Going to get tested tomorrow morning...this is terrible motherfvcking sh*t

she knew it, and she just went with it, that stupid *****!!!!!!!!!!
dude tat ****en sucks.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhh sh*t man. That made me cringe. I mean what kind of a dirty b*tch would let you do that..

Man i dont like vilonce against women but i would have slapped her for that.

How did she react when you kicked her out?

Ninja out

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i'm brushing my teeth now...i just don't want to catch anything...WTF!!!

atleast i was wearing a condom when i touched her pvssy with my d!ck

goddamn this stupid b!tch

fvck fvck fvck

Mr. Cardio

Banned
Reaction score
hehe, dont feel bad, I fvcked a girl on her period once without her drunk azz telling me, actually, she was just gettin off it and when I pulled the condom out, blood was everywhere....

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Ohhhhhhhhh man ****. That made me cringe. So you were licking blood. Man i dont like vilonce against women but i would have slapped her for that.

How did she react when you kicked her out?

Ninja out
she was crying..

she doesn't even know where i parked her car...****ing good, i hope she takes all night and all morning to find it

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

fvck fvck fvck
use some listerine ****. doesnt tat stuff like kill bacteria, maybe it can take away hiv's too? even tho most are viruses.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Is this the same girl you talked about previously? If not what's the backstory on her?

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

fvck fvck fvck
Bro relax just because she had her period it doesnt make it any more likely that you would catch something. Dont worry about that. You wont get HIV from licking blood or normal pus*y fluids either. So dont worry if you wernet worried about STDs before than dont worry now either. Licking pus*y fluids is allot more dangerous that licking blood.

Ninja out

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by ketostix
Is this the same girl you talked about previously? If not what's the backstory on her?
yeah, same slut i picked up from the club the other night
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Bro relax just because she had her period it doesnt make it any more likely that you would catch something. Dont worry about that. You wont get Hiv from licking blood or normal pus*y fluids. So dont worry if you wernet worried about STDs before than dont worry now.

Ninja out
i don't know man, this girl gets around like crazy...she has gay friends, she may seem innocent, but i'll fvcking kill her if i catch anything!

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
it's not just that she was on her period...but that SHE ****ING DIDN'T TELL ME??

she's a b!@tch for not telling me

i could have been prepared atleast, goddamn, and i wouldn't have tried to lick it

she called me 6 ****ing times today, and i didn't pick up, and she just came to my door....

she took me out for drinks, she bought me like 5-6 drinks, and she bought me dinner

WTF?? yeah, call me a pimp or whatever, but no, i got taken advantage of...

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o
yeah, same slut i picked up from the club the other night

i don't know man, this girl gets around like crazy...she has gay friends, she may seem innocent, but i'll fvcking kill her if i catch anything!
What im trying to say for STD's licking her pus*y fluids is worse than licking blood.

So dont worry to much. The only thing you could really get is Herpes on your mouth. Or probably HIV if you had a cut on your mouth. That being said it is unlikely she had HIV and didn't say anything and it is even more unlikely that you will get it if she did have it.

Get your self tested just to be on the safe side and for fu*ks sake man only lick out a girl if shes your GF and you sure shes clean.

Ninja out

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not to scare you more but to straighten up some stuff posted.

Yes you can get any of the STD's from oral. It is less of a risk than abrassive sexual contact, but if you have a sore in your mouth than you are at higher risk. Brushing your teeth will not help, infact it could make matters worse. Brushing causes minor cuts and irratation to the gums. Those are sores or open pathways to blood ways. Best thing to do here would to of been to use a bacteria killing mouth wash (a less irratating formula would be best.)

If you don't know your partner don't do oral with out an oral damn if you don't want to get somthing.

Chances are that you won't get anything if you didn't taste blood, or that you don't have a open wound in your mouth.

Listen people this should wake some of us up. Get an oral damn keep it with your condom and be safe.

I sympathise with H20 here, and am not trying to bust his balls. In no way am I saying I am better cause I have done some reckless things, and stressed over them latter.

and in the End It was that girl's responsibility to of told him.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by h2o

fvck fvck fvck
Come on man, grow up, or get educated on these things. Do women actually have that much power over you to get you that emotional? You are being a drama queen. Should she have told you? Sure, off course. Did you overreact? Yes.

When I started reading your post, I was thinking that you were gonna find she had a penis or something as outrageous. It is just blood man. Does the site of blood, yeah, the one in women, have that much control over you?

Seems like you got a lot of game and have the ability to get girls to do things for you, but your emotions get the best of you and cause you to overreact. Are you considering a slut because she actually agreed to go home with you?

A woman of substance will smell out that inability of a man who is not able to control his emotions and actions a mile away. Comes across as insecurity.

All The Best.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
i'm gonna run to the convenient store, see if i can get some listerine/mouth wash

yeah, i did taste blood a bit i think

aaaaaaaaaaa

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inquire
use some listerine ****. doesnt tat stuff like kill bacteria, maybe it can take away hiv's too? even tho most are viruses.
All HIV's are viruses...hence the 'v'. And no, Listerine doesn't kill HIV.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
convenient store isn't open. fvck!

dude, i didn't have any sores or sh*t like that...no cuts or anything, but i did taste blood.

when i asked her, she said she was going to have her period this week.

i didn't let her control my emotions. i just looked at her and said "okay, now i'm pissed, get your clothes on and get out"

i didn't even cuss her out. but she did start crying. fvcking deserves it, she should have told me. i'm overreacting now, but i didn't overreact when i kicked her out, i just said "get out" i didn't even yell or anything. but when i'm serious, people don't fvck with me.

anyway, sure i'm insecure, whatever. i don't give a fvck what she thinks, for all i know she gave me an std. i'll find out tomorrow.

wtf, i think she actually took advantage of me. she bought me drinks and stuff to get me drunk, i feel like i was taken advantage of goddamnit.

Inquire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love
All HIV's are viruses...hence the 'v'. And no, Listerine doesn't kill HIV.
but isnt like chamidia or wutever a bacteria?

Status
Not open for further replies.