Official MySpace Thread - How to pick up girls

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
last minute resistance & anti-slvt defense

You go top down or else it is like you are roughing up her hair, like petting a cat the wrong way. Ask her if it has always been straight/curly, whatever it is. I like the hair thing. To us it is kino, to women it is romantic and I think hints that you might be good in bed. Too many guys only want to grab a girl's r-rated parts and ignore the rest of her. Touching the rest of her body shows that you are different.

LAWYER

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer said:
Since Myspace has become a normal social tool in everyday life I'd like to think it's a good way to meet women.

I've seen some various Myspace threads but wanted to make this an official thread where all can post and collect advice for using this tool to get girls.

So does anyone routinely use this to get girls? If so please post your process and some tips which work well.

Me myself have been sending random girls messages but have not had much luck.

I am going to assume that Social Proof and a Good Picture are key to this...

Thoughts............?

The key is a good profile... ask a girl to help you out... Anyways once you have a cool profile... Theres three steps... first Get there aim sn as soon as possible... Second Get there phone number as soon as possible... and third get them to meet you in person as soon as possible. good luck

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey I got one pic. Honestly I barely even use the thing and it's only purpose would be to get girls.

Do I even need comments and friends? Or should I use something to hide the fact that they are missing?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There might be what I think are called 'div overlays' that hide friends and comments. Guys often do that to avoid drama if they are dating multiple myspace girls. The consensus wisdom with friends and comments is to have a lot of hot female friends who leave you comments as well, but I guess the div overlay would be an efficient end run around all of that.

Regardless, though, you need pics of you socializing. That would help a lot.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool, my friends and comments are now missing :p

I got to find more pics of myself.

Anybody have some advice in what text I can use to fill in the about me and who I want to meet boxes?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I have to be honest here. I tried the div overlay and I think I have more success when girls see my commetns and friends as social proof.

Sort of a catch 22..... I think having a seperate page just for pimping might be the way to go for full force. And then having your own page and sending out messages every now and again for LTR type girls...

Thats what Ive come up with so far.

BB did that slut ever you call you? You should tap it again.... this time in the anus

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I didn't know we could say slut instead of slvt.

I called her the next day and she was pissy. "Is this your obligatory phone call?" But she was only mad at herself for putting out so soon. A female friend of mine said she had used the same line when she herself put out too soon. But that's like post-asd, so I just ignored it. We are supposed to go out tomorrow night. And she had such a good time in bed the first time, it should be a lot easier to get her there the second night, although I usually leave the anal sex until later in the relationship...

SomeKindaHate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jayer said:
You know I have to be honest here. I tried the div overlay and I think I have more success when girls see my commetns and friends as social proof.

Sort of a catch 22..... I think having a seperate page just for pimping might be the way to go for full force. And then having your own page and sending out messages every now and again for LTR type girls...
Hey bro at least you give the DIV overlay a shot. It works for me because the page I have is almost like a my personal company page where I design custom layouts for people. So I'm lucky enough to get a lot of the emo and designer chicks. It works well for the quick phone number exchange. I still have 2 other default profiles with comments and friends list. I have over 1,000 comments on my personal default page, but I never use that to spam chicks. I try to go for the AW's but you know how that is.

The whole thing is having tons of comments from chicks, usually it's cool if you're not hooking up with none of them and they're consider your friends. But if you are trying to hollar at a bunch of different girls, you will then see drama ensue. If you've fvcked a girl you met on myspace, she will almost 100% look at your comments. I know from first hand experience, I seen girls start fake profiles, threatened other girls, just pure drama. Not fun at all.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a catch 22 :) Still you might be onto something with that company designer page. If you have an excuse like that not to have friends or comments display I can see it getting girls......

Share a story dude...

Obliteraga

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you answer random chicks that message you, especially short comments?

"you're cute"

"you're hot"

"you're sexy"

How the F do you respond to crap like this?

Firepower

Don Juan
Reaction score
MySpace threads are loaded with 10,000 posts on theory, yet hardly any on actual practice.

It's a virtual dating world with excessive virtual instructions

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you want? It's too easy to write very much about practice. How hard can this be? Myspace is just an ice-breaker and recruiting tool to get phone numbers.

Some guys say it is too much work and not worth the effort, and I think maybe if you only want the most beautiful women, HB9+, then that is probably true. However, any strategy is going to be low-percentage with the hottest women; they're just harder to get. But if you just want to get laid, and a hb7-8 with the right attitude will make you happy, then myspace offers free access to thousands of women. It is worth it for the numbers alone.

Another thing I've noticed is that personal loneliness varies in direct proportion to time spent on myspace. The more time a girl spends online, the more desperate for companionship she is. Those female friends who always seem to be 'online now' are the paths of least resistance.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
What do you want? It's too easy to write very much about practice. How hard can this be? Myspace is just an ice-breaker and recruiting tool to get phone numbers.

Some guys say it is too much work and not worth the effort, and I think maybe if you only want the most beautiful women, HB9+, then that is probably true. However, any strategy is going to be low-percentage with the hottest women; they're just harder to get. But if you just want to get laid, and a hb7-8 with the right attitude will make you happy, then myspace offers free access to thousands of women. It is worth it for the numbers alone.

Another thing I've noticed is that personal loneliness varies in direct proportion to time spent on myspace. The more time a girl spends online, the more desperate for companionship she is. Those female friends who always seem to be 'online now' are the paths of least resistance.
Well said BB.

BTW, not to to merge threads... but I could really use some advice on my approach journal... I may be getting oneitis and I don't know how she feels about me...

Real

Banned
Reaction score
Jayer, this thread is very unofficial when it comes to myspace, just search me (skip2mylou781 before i got banned), THAT is myspace advice

all u do in this thread is ask too many questions

my advice here is, "you come off online as u do in real life, so if you are smooth in real life, you'll be smooth online, and if you are bad with girls in real life, you'll be bad online" - thats it

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats not true man.... the same methods don't work on myspace as they do in real life....

A girl I approach in person may not be receptive to a message I send her on myspace....

In person its easier to build rapport...