Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason Latinas get fat is because they have a crappy culture around partying/binge drinking and eat like shvt constantly and in large quantities due to frequent family events. This is my experience with Mexicans though.

I also don’t remember seeing many stunners in NYC. Just your 6-7 dressed well in makeup at best.
Miami's Latinas are mainly non-Mexican. Lots of Caribbean Hispanics. There are frequent family events with the Cubans, Colombians, and Venezuelans so that point is still valid.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell that to the @thegodofEDM2001. He is not impressed with Chicago women.
Agreed. Chicago women suck. Most are liberal and give off that liberal vibe. Don't forget, shootings every d@mn week downtown. The women are not friendly for the most part. Oh, I live in chicago. The only friendly women are those from the suburbs coming into Chicago to party

Reaction score
Miami's Latinas are mainly non-Mexican. Lots of Caribbean Hispanics. There are frequent family events with the Cubans, Colombians, and Venezuelans so that point is still valid.
Yeah idk how those go for them, but for Mexicans it’s easily a days worth of calories and drinking in one dinner.

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you live in Miami and want to have any sort of extended relationship, it would need to be some sort of local. By local, it means a person that lives there full time. A transplanted adult who didn't move to Miami until their 20s counts as a local since they are a resident.

Hispanics vastly outnumber Russian/Slavics like KokoBeaute.
Do not even get me started on the latinas of South Florida, the true embodiment of garbage. Outside of some solid Cuban women, most are Venezuelan or Colombian princesses with inflated egos. They lose their femininity from back home and act entitled as ever. The worst are by far the Argentinians. If you thought American women were bad, come to Miami and see Latinas at their absolute worst.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not even get me started on the latinas of South Florida, the true embodiment of garbage. Outside of some solid Cuban women, most are Venezuelan or Colombian princesses with inflated egos. They lose their femininity from back home and act entitled as ever. The worst are by far the Argentinians. If you thought American women were bad, come to Miami and see Latinas at their absolute worst.
How does a White person live in Miami and not deal with Latinas? Non-Hispanic White people are only 11% of Miami and 13% of Miami-Dade County.

In Miami, how do you know which language to speak in an approach with a woman? There are plenty of Latinas in Miami that won't speak English.

I think a lot of Whites end up in Broward and Palm Beach Counties instead. There are more White people to date there. Fort Lauderdale in Broward County is a legitimate city. However, a lot of Broward and Palm Beach Counties are a suburban vaginal wasteland.

There are a lot of men that think Hispanic women are supposed to be refreshing alternative to spoiled and entitled White women. I agree that it is doubly annoying when a Hispanic/Latina has some of the worst traits of White women.

The better Hispanic woman options are in Latin America.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does a White person live in Miami and not deal with Latinas? Non-Hispanic White people are only 11% of Miami and 13% of Miami-Dade County.

In Miami, how do you know which language to speak in an approach with a woman? There are plenty of Latinas in Miami that won't speak English.

I think a lot of Whites end up in Broward and Palm Beach Counties instead. There are more White people to date there. Fort Lauderdale in Broward County is a legitimate city. However, a lot of Broward and Palm Beach Counties are a suburban vaginal wasteland.

There are a lot of men that think Hispanic women are supposed to be refreshing alternative to spoiled and entitled White women. I agree that it is doubly annoying when a Hispanic/Latina has some of the worst traits of White women.

The better Hispanic woman options are in Latin America.
I have run into women who cannot speak English in Miami, particularly when doing daygame. However, you just move on from that. The numbers are speaking of residents who live here full time but tons of people come here partially during certain points of the year aka snowbirds.

Despite its shortcomings, I rather live in Miami than Fort Lauderdale. Ft. Lauderdale is full of annoying liberals and at the same time has a massive bro culture. Miami might be annoying with its foreign presence at times and the foreign women are often kunts but at the same time, its a better culture to deal with than the bro culture in Ft. Lauderdale.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have run into women who cannot speak English in Miami, particularly when doing daygame. However, you just move on from that. The numbers are speaking of residents who live here full time but tons of people come here partially during certain points of the year aka snowbirds.

Despite its shortcomings, I rather live in Miami than Fort Lauderdale. Ft. Lauderdale is full of annoying liberals and at the same time has a massive bro culture. Miami might be annoying with its foreign presence at times and the foreign women are often kunts but at the same time, its a better culture to deal with than the bro culture in Ft. Lauderdale.
It would be easier to be a seducer in Miami with Spanish fluency. It opens up options in approaching.

Interesting point of view on Fort Lauderdale in comparison with Miami.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason Latinas get fat is because they have a crappy culture around partying/binge drinking and eat like shvt constantly and in large quantities due to frequent family events. This is my experience with Mexicans though.

I also don’t remember seeing many stunners in NYC. Just your 6-7 dressed well in makeup at best.
Yup… one night of partying at the bar can undo an entire week of strict dieting

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
Yup… one night of partying at the bar can undo an entire week of strict dieting
It's ridiculous, I matched with this cute Latina and asked her how her weekend went and of course, she was currently drunk having a sunday funday. My plate told me that she wanted to drink 6 bottles of wine this sunday and I put an end to that fantasy really fast lmao.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cute Latina....she was currently drunk having a sunday funday.
That sounds very Miami, though this incident didn't actually happen in Miami. I can also see this happening in big Texas metro areas, Phoenix, Los Angeles, and San Diego.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's ridiculous, I matched with this cute Latina and asked her how her weekend went and of course, she was currently drunk having a sunday funday. My plate told me that she wanted to drink 6 bottles of wine this sunday and I put an end to that fantasy really fast lmao.
That’s how the weight gain happens unfortunately :lol:

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of creating a new thread, might still do it, but thought I would bump this. So proud of this city for going Republican and pulling for DeSantis. Good to know that despite the Yankee influx, the city actually got more red. I am finding a lot of younger Conservative women here.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking of creating a new thread, might still do it, but thought I would bump this. So proud of this city for going Republican and pulling for DeSantis. Good to know that despite the Yankee influx, the city actually got more red. I am finding a lot of younger Conservative women here.
Florida imports conservatives from other states. There is no persuasion going on; it is self sorting. I’ve also met people in New York and New Jersey that moved here from Florida.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida imports conservatives from other states. There is no persuasion going on; it is self sorting. I’ve also met people in New York and New Jersey that moved here from Florida.
Not exactly, at least not Miami. A lot of the Woke Mob from the northeast and California flooded to the city and made home in places like Coconut Grove, Brickell, and South Beach. Heck, South Beach itself is still very left leaning and home to liberal Jews and ratchet people.

I think that the Latinos started to shift even more to the right and people from more red states moved to Miami to balance out the Woke that moved here from the northeast. Tons of trashy Latinos from NY (Puerto Ricans mainly) and spoiled brats moved to Miami. Most of them go left and cannot put two and two together. They move to Florida because it was open but fail to see that it was open because a Republican governor wanted it to be, as opposed to NYC where you need a vax card to have a meal indoors.

Read for FREE!

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women aren't open to persuasion?

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should feel lucky that you don't have a completely corrupted election process there.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I visit Miami a lot as my family live there. My Miami game is OLD and Voice note based only. Pays dividends.

Read for FREE!

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I’ll bite. What the hell is OLD?

also I'm probably in boca this weekend any recommendations where we should go out

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score