Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SF is a very, very good party city once you get the lay of the land. Stay away from all political talk, go there to party, get in and out.
Just make sure your plate is a real woman. :eek::eek::eek:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida (i.e., south of the redneck line) is the affordable hedonistic state, with a low level of compassion for one's fellow man (this gets its start in all the retirees with the "I've got mine; screw you" mentality), and feeds on everyone moving there because (besides the warm climate) of no income tax. Women who look good in bikinis will tend to move there in higher numbers than the fat chicks (but there still are fat chicks :mad:).
The actual pandemic is the amount of fat women in America. Jesus christ.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida (i.e., south of the redneck line) is the affordable hedonistic state, with a low level of compassion for one's fellow man (this gets its start in all the retirees with the "I've got mine; screw you" mentality), and feeds on everyone moving there because (besides the warm climate) of no income tax. Women who look good in bikinis will tend to move there in higher numbers than the fat chicks (but there still are fat chicks :mad:).
This statement covered two very different topics. Women who look good in bikinis has really nothing to do with the economic interests of retirees.

Yes, Miami-Fort Lauderdale is far south of the redneck line. South of the redneck line is warmer and contains the most populated metro areas of Florida. These are Tampa-St. Petersburg, Orlando, and Miami-Fort Lauderdale. The Villages, Florida (between Ocala and Orlando) is a big retirement community (100,000+) randomly in the middle of nowhere. It sort of follows the model of Sun City and Sun City West in Arizona. Sun City and Sun City West were giant retirement communities built of the edges of Metro Phoenix whereas The Villages were randomly plopped down further from Metro Orlando.

Miami used to be a destination for White retirees, but that has ceased. Retirees who go to South Florida go more to Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Only 13% of Miami-Dade County (covering the City of Miami and nearby inner ring suburbs) is White.

When you go to Miami-Fort Lauderdale, there are women who look good in bikinis. However, only 33% of Miami-Dade County residents are of a healthy weight (BMI under 25). Some of the BMI over 25 audience (the 67% classified as overweight and obese) and extremely fit men and women. Muscular men and muscular women tend to be heavier due to the density of muscle. However, this is a small percentage of the 67% classified as overweight and obese.

The typical Miami area resident is not some hot Latina, Euro babe, or white American born woman who looks good in a bikini on South Beach. The typical Miami area resident is some overweight Hispanic woman in Hialeah or some more impoverished area in Miami.

The actual pandemic is the amount of fat women in America. Jesus christ.
Obesity is a pandemic. Both men and women are too fat. Overweight women have not been punished too much in the sexual marketplace for being overweight. While an overweight woman might not have as many options as a muscular yet feminine fit woman or a female with a BMI under 25, an overweight woman will generate plenty of romantic interest. This will mostly occur on the swipe apps or in her social media DMs. Most overweight women generate sufficient interest online and can have sex with average looking or better males from swipe apps.

Read for FREE!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This statement covered two very different topics. Women who look good in bikinis has really nothing to do with the economic interests of retirees.

Yes, Miami-Fort Lauderdale is far south of the redneck line. South of the redneck line is warmer and contains the most populated metro areas of Florida. These are Tampa-St. Petersburg, Orlando, and Miami-Fort Lauderdale. The Villages, Florida (between Ocala and Orlando) is a big retirement community (100,000+) randomly in the middle of nowhere. It sort of follows the model of Sun City and Sun City West in Arizona. Sun City and Sun City West were giant retirement communities built of the edges of Metro Phoenix whereas The Villages were randomly plopped down further from Metro Orlando.

Miami used to be a destination for White retirees, but that has ceased. Retirees who go to South Florida go more to Broward and Palm Beach Counties. Only 13% of Miami-Dade County (covering the City of Miami and nearby inner ring suburbs) is White.

When you go to Miami-Fort Lauderdale, there are women who look good in bikinis. However, only 33% of Miami-Dade County residents are of a healthy weight (BMI under 25). Some of the BMI over 25 audience (the 67% classified as overweight and obese) and extremely fit men and women. Muscular men and muscular women tend to be heavier due to the density of muscle. However, this is a small percentage of the 67% classified as overweight and obese.

The typical Miami area resident is not some hot Latina, Euro babe, or white American born woman who looks good in a bikini on South Beach. The typical Miami area resident is some overweight Hispanic woman in Hialeah or some more impoverished area in Miami.

Obesity is a pandemic. Both men and women are too fat. Overweight women have not been punished too much in the sexual marketplace for being overweight. While an overweight woman might not have as many options as a muscular yet feminine fit woman or a female with a BMI under 25, an overweight woman will generate plenty of romantic interest. This will mostly occur on the swipe apps or in her social media DMs. Most overweight women generate sufficient interest online and can have sex with average looking or better males from swipe apps.
Thing is that even an average enough guy will send overweight women's ego through the roof cause us men, especially when we're single, sometimes have that one night where we really want some, and we'll lower our standards, something only our gender will do. And then you ahve the unironic chubby chasers who go after the easy p*ssy. It's a mess! I make it a objective to stay away from any woman who is overweight or even chubby. That is all I ask for. She does not have to be too pretty.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The Villages was plopped in the middle of a low-density area that was below the redneck line (of which I put Gainesville at the bottom of, even though with all the SoFla students, it is culturally not as redneck), but above the CenFla I-4 line. It must be stated that before the advent of affordable air-conditioning, there was no big retiree boom.

Reaction score
Well, Georgia went blue in 2020 and I see Abrams becoming governor this year. Kemp is perceived as a snake and real Republicans do not like him, only RINOs. TBH, I think he deserves to lose and be out of politics for good but this means my home state is now going to go the way of Virginia.

Florida is kind of a wild card. On one hand, who knows, maybe the people that moved here from blue states moved due to the lockdowns and hate Democrats as a result. On the other, I live in Miami and the mask nazis are out in full force. Had my first Uber driver a few weeks ago ask me to put on the mask and even gave me one, he was whining about Trump the whole time. I got off early and gave him a 1 star review.

Massachusetts liberals are the worst and people from that state just suck. I genuinely do not hate any other state than that one. How the people there act so proudly scummy while somehow voting far left, it's like an unhinged breed of psychos that you just cannot comprehend. I mean at least NY has Long Island, Staten Island, and Upstate; MA is deep blue.
Meh, I’ll see it when I believe it. I think the 2020 election methods favored the Dems and Trump basically suicided his campaign the summer of 2020. I think Florida and Ohio are now solid GOP states tbh too.

Read for FREE!

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in the San Francisco bay area.

The women here are not sexy.
Smart...sure
But in Texas they were skirts ...Miami ..they dress up .. not in Cali.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It must be stated that before the advent of affordable air-conditioning, there was no big retiree boom.
The same thing happened in Arizona. The big retirement communities near Metro Phoenix started after the advent of air conditioning.

Look at Phoenix's population before the advent of air conditioning. There wasn't much in Phoenix as recently as 1950 or 1955.

In 1950, Miami-Dade County was more populous than Maricopa County, AZ (all of the Phoenix area).

Miami ..they dress up
That's good. Many Latinas dress to impress.

Read for FREE!

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The same thing happened in Arizona. The big retirement communities near Metro Phoenix started after the advent of air conditioning.

Look at Phoenix's population before the advent of air conditioning. There wasn't much in Phoenix as recently as 1950 or 1955.

In 1950, Miami-Dade County was more populous than Maricopa County, AZ (all of the Phoenix area).

That's good. Many Latinas dress to impress.
lol @ air conditioning being the reason for the boom. Too hot otherwise

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol @ air conditioning being the reason for the boom. Too hot otherwise
No major US metro area was more affected by the development and growth of popularity of air conditioning than Phoenix.

Air conditioning did affect Dallas, Houston, and Miami to some degree, but not close to the extent that it impacted Phoenix.

Reaction score
I’ve been to Miami a handful of times and I’ve never been that impressed. Maybe it’s not the type of women I like.

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can always tell the guys that live in the city versus those that either read statistics or just visit every now and then. I have been impressed with Miami and from my own experience, it has the quality worth fighting for. What I have noticed about Miami is that the city creates a ton of Sour Grapes in men. It feels different when you fail and get rejected in Miami compared to other cities. The women are some of the hottest in the country and it is considered the city that is associated with everything that is cool, hip, fun, and high status (at least amongst the party animals and hot girls).

One group I have seen the most hatred of Miami from? Pickup Guys and guys that study game. I will say it for a millionth time, this city is just for these kinds of guys. Miami is a Naturals City, it's not for PUAs. PUAs will not succeed here. All of these methods, tricks, and game theory nonsense you read makes you come off as scripted and the women here will see right through it.

I think PUAs, tech bros/brogrammers, and guys who are overcompensating for their life with their dorky careers come to Miami and think that they can woo women with stuff that worked in San Fran. The women see right through it, laugh these dudes off, and then they go away bitter. Never once did these guys work on fixing their vibe and it is so painful to see. Like dudes will spam approach, get rejected 50+ times a week, and then blame the city rather than wondering how the heck they got rejected 50+ times a week in the first place.

Miami is a city where you have to have the right vibe and be more of a natural. It is not a city for PUAs and dudes trying to "study game". Quirky, weird, and all of that garbage will work in a Seattle or some city in California but it will not work in Miami.

I love the city and am glad I made the decision I did. Having gone out in Miami and comparing it to places like NYC and LA, I'd say the women here are on average much hotter.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think PUAs, tech bros/brogrammers, and guys who are overcompensating for their life with their dorky careers come to Miami and think that they can woo women with stuff that worked in San Fran.
It likely didn't work that well in San Francisco otherwise they wouldn't have left San Francisco. The SF Bay Area is one of the worst mating environments in North America. Few men do well there.

Miami is a city where you have to have the right vibe and be more of a natural. It is not a city for PUAs and dudes trying to "study game".

I will say it for a millionth time, this city is just for these kinds of guys. Miami is a Naturals City, it's not for PUAs. PUAs will not succeed here. All of these methods, tricks, and game theory nonsense you read makes you come off as scripted and the women here will see right through it.
How do you tell the difference between a man who is good with women based on natural inclination and a man who put into a lot of effort to "study game" and actually got good at seducing despite not being good at seducing earlier in life? I think that there are differing kinds of PUAs/seducers/players too.

I love the city and am glad I made the decision I did. Having gone out in Miami and comparing it to places like NYC and LA, I'd say the women here are on average much hotter.
That's great!

Like dudes will spam approach, get rejected 50+ times a week, and then blame the city rather than wondering how the heck they got rejected 50+ times a week in the first place.
Spam approaching is often done by men that aren't generally desirable to women. The dudes you mention who spam approach likely don't have a good look and wouldn't do well in any city. I don't think that's Miami specific.

I have seen one example of a guy who has had success with spam approaching. One of my good friends is a White, 6'4" former NCAA athlete in a country club sport. When he was out approaching (married now), he would go to the bars in a yuppie area and hit on all the White women in their 20s in that bar. He'd keep approaching until he got what he desired. He might have been called a natural based on his looks and having never read seduction materials in his life.

Is this spam approaching or not? I think it is though there was some apparent thought put into targeting. He did choose bars where the typical attendees were childless White women in their 20s with college degrees or higher. Once in the bars, he never looked for IOIs but just approached whatever.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

It's kind of easy. The guys who get into PUA are usually the types that come off as very scripted and act outside of social norms. Like you can tell that these guys are not in touch with what some of the more natural types do. Naturals make the approach come off as, well, natural. They don't go around chasing women, they walk their path and if a cool girl comes along then they strike up some small talk.

Then the other issue is that with the PUA community, it's about quality more than anything. In theory, yes, a guy with a strong mindset, tight "game", and good fundamentals could do well just about anywhere. Problem here is that maybe 5% of guys in the pickup community are actually like that. Maybe another 10% actually try to be like that and have some success.

Most guys are toxic. They are narcissists with a thick head whom you can't even get anything across to. These are the kinds of guys who will spam approach like a mad man on South Beach, not get sh-t, and then immediately whine about how you need "a huge social circle" to have any luck in Miami. These are the kinds of guys who will legit rationalize their failure due to some black pill theory nonsense (borderline incels) and never really come to think that for a second, the problem is them. The pickup community is flooded with clowns like this and I think we are one clown away from a Toronto Mall situation.

Read for FREE!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

It's kind of easy. The guys who get into PUA are usually the types that come off as very scripted and act outside of social norms. Like you can tell that these guys are not in touch with what some of the more natural types do. Naturals make the approach come off as, well, natural. They don't go around chasing women, they walk their path and if a cool girl comes along then they strike up some small talk.

Then the other issue is that with the PUA community, it's about quality more than anything. In theory, yes, a guy with a strong mindset, tight "game", and good fundamentals could do well just about anywhere. Problem here is that maybe 5% of guys in the pickup community are actually like that. Maybe another 10% actually try to be like that and have some success.

These are the kinds of guys who will spam approach like a mad man on South Beach, not get sh-t, and then immediately whine about how you need "a huge social circle" to have any luck in Miami.

The pickup community is flooded with clowns like this and I think we are one clown away from a Toronto Mall situation.
I’ve only met 2 men in real life that have read seduction community materials. One read “The Game”, “Mystery Method”, and Roosh’s “Bang”. He has a long term girlfriend of 5+ years he met through social circle & ended up dating her in a rather beta male sort of way. Waited an extended amount of time for sex. Another ended up dumpster diving on Match & married an overweight, divorced woman. At least she was childless!

I think few men who read seduction community materials ever end up meaningfully improving their seduction skills.

The highest notch count men I know (other than myself as mine is above average) have never read any seduction community materials.

Spam approaching on South Beach sounds like an operation that would be a complete failure for most men & possibly a psychologically traumatic event.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SW15

Naturals give off a Hank Moody vibe.

Most guys are toxic. They are narcissists with a thick head whom you can't even get anything across to. These are the kinds of guys who will spam approach like a mad man on South Beach, not get sh-t, and then immediately whine about how you need "a huge social circle" to have any luck in Miami. These are the kinds of guys who will legit rationalize their failure due to some black pill theory nonsense (borderline incels) and never really come to think that for a second, the problem is them. The pickup community is flooded with clowns like this and I think we are one clown away from a Toronto Mall situation.
BINGO!

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumping this thread because as someone who lives in California but is conservative and fed up with the far left socialist policies of this state, I found this thread very interesting since Florida is on my list of states I’ve considered moving to. I’m planning to drive out there this summer to check it out and see if I can handle the humidity and I’m gonna do a full circle around the state by starting in the panhandle and ending in Jacksonville while also going through central FL too. I also noticed that land is pretty fairly priced in FL depending on where you look, that definitely peaked my interest and made me think that buying some land in FL could be a good investment. I also agree with Pinkman, Trump only beat Hillary by 1% in FL back in 2016 but he beat Biden by 3.3% there in the last election. I think FL could end up going the same way as Ohio, having a long history as a purple state that has now begun shifting to the right pretty quickly and is becoming less and less competitive with each election cycle. FL now has more registered Republicans than Democrats, something that hasn’t happened in a very long time, and DeSantis is gonna be the one designing the new congressional district layout for the state.

Politics is a key factor in deciding what state I move to and I’m keeping a close eye on FL, but Wyoming and Missouri are also on my list with Nevada being more of a dark horse pick since that state is trending more red lately too. I know that the dating scene isn’t too bad in Nevada, not sure about Missouri though (I’m looking at the ozarks in central Missouri) and after visiting Wyoming a few times, I can tell you that the dating scene is pretty desolate there. Its not too surprising considering its the least populated state in the country, but even in the state’s largest city (Cheyenne) with about 65K residents, my Tinder feed was full of girls located down in Colorado since there was no girls in Wyoming to even match with.

Read for FREE!

Reaction score
Bumping this thread because as someone who lives in California but is conservative and fed up with the far left socialist policies of this state, I found this thread very interesting since Florida is on my list of states I’ve considered moving to. I’m planning to drive out there this summer to check it out and see if I can handle the humidity and I’m gonna do a full circle around the state by starting in the panhandle and ending in Jacksonville while also going through central FL too. I also noticed that land is pretty fairly priced in FL depending on where you look, that definitely peaked my interest and made me think that buying some land in FL could be a good investment. I also agree with Pinkman, Trump only beat Hillary by 1% in FL back in 2016 but he beat Biden by 3.3% there in the last election. I think FL could end up going the same way as Ohio, having a long history as a purple state that has now begun shifting to the right pretty quickly and is becoming less and less competitive with each election cycle. FL now has more registered Republicans than Democrats, something that hasn’t happened in a very long time, and DeSantis is gonna be the one designing the new congressional district layout for the state.

Politics is a key factor in deciding what state I move to and I’m keeping a close eye on FL, but Wyoming and Missouri are also on my list with Nevada being more of a dark horse pick since that state is trending more red lately too. I know that the dating scene isn’t too bad in Nevada, not sure about Missouri though (I’m looking at the ozarks in central Missouri) and after visiting Wyoming a few times, I can tell you that the dating scene is pretty desolate there. Its not too surprising considering its the least populated state in the country, but even in the state’s largest city (Cheyenne) with about 65K residents, my Tinder feed was full of girls located down in Colorado since there was no girls in Wyoming to even match with.
Florida might have gone the Ohio route because a mix of A). It attracts a lot of older people and B). The Dems have completely alienated any person in the middle in favor of its California kid demographic. I think Trump did a good job attracting these types of voters turned off by the Democrats path. Now, will another Republican candidate be able to do so? That’s the tough question lol. I for one will not vote Democrat anymore but voting Republican is not something I’m in favor of either. I did vote for trump but that’s because it was trump lol.

needimprovement250

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Florida might have gone the Ohio route because a mix of A). It attracts a lot of older people and B). The Dems have completely alienated any person in the middle in favor of its California kid demographic. I think Trump did a good job attracting these types of voters turned off by the Democrats path. Now, will another Republican candidate be able to do so? That’s the tough question lol. I for one will not vote Democrat anymore but voting Republican is not something I’m in favor of either. I did vote for trump but that’s because it was trump lol.
Yeah I agree, I will never vote Democrat again and the only Republican I would want to vote for other than Trump is DeSantis and I’m not sure if he’ll run in the next election if Trump is gonna run again. I also think a factor for FL’s rightward shift is the state’s Cuban population, they’re the only faction of Hispanic voters that vote majority Republican and they do this because they fled communism by escaping to Florida from Cuba and they can see that Democrats these days have that authoritarian communist mindset too, so they vote against them.