Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So at some point during the pandemic, after about four years in NYC and seeing how much the city had gone downhill, I decided to come down to Miami. Like most others who heard of remote work, a lot of my friends moved to Miami and so I decided to pick the city because I had a curiosity for it. NYC was a shell of its former shelf and Bill De Blasio is one of the worst mayors in American history of any major city. I digress but screw it. Ever since being in Miami, I have noticed some trends around game that I thought I'd share with anyone who might be interested in the city. I am going to be away for a few weeks from the city so I thought I'd post this.

Let us get this out of the way, the women here are the best looking in the country.

Even hotter than NYC and way above LA. One caveat, if you like Asian girls then this city will suck but I am not really into Asian girls myself. Lately though, the Asian population here has been on the uptick due to big tech moving in (more on that later on in the thread). If you like white women and Latinas, the city is top notch. In NYC, I ran into more basic American white girls living in Manhattan. In Miami? You are far more likely to run into legit European women. As for Latinas, nothing to be said, best city in the US for them.

But like any other American city, it is declining. I give it five years.

Despite having a Republican mayor and an alpha governor like De Santis, Miami is declining. I notice more homelessness here than during the pandemic and Big Tech is flowing into the city. I have also seen the changes trickle in overtime where hot latin women are slowly being replaced by pink haired SJWs and dorky Asian ladies. Wynnwood is such a joke and I will plead with all men to avoid it, the place will make you barf and is located right next to a super sketchy neighborhood. Meanwhile, South Beach has gone from being once cool to now just being straight up ratchet. Crime is a serious problem in South Beach and locals do not go there.

For now, things may be good but within 5 years, I think Miami will be just like Austin. The techies and SJWs have the city in their sights as their next big haven.

PUAs, "game" guys, and the type of guys affiliated with those communities get slaughtered here.

At some point a few years back, I got into the game community upon moving to NYC. I got tired of staying with old college circles and at that point, RSD was under hot water and all. While I loved the idea of chatting up random women for a lay, I hated all else about the community. Majority of the guys I winged with that I met from those places were trash. The few good ones? I kept in touch with them and even met up with them for a few weekends. Not even in NYC was I seeing PUA guys get hopelessly destroyed, like sh1t was brutal man. Just the vibe these guys give off automatically turns Miami women off.

Most of the guys who struggle to score in Miami are those that moved here during the pandemic and work in finance or are techies.

I'll throw PUA and game guys into this mix as well. A lot of these dudes moved to Miami from the Bay Area and other more dorkier parts of the country for the purpose of game and man, they are struggling like none other. You will hear these dudes cry about how bad Miami is, how all of the women here are gold diggers, and just complain about the city nonstop. The reality is that these guys might have done alright in a San Francisco where some dorky and desperate Asian girl gave them head but in Miami, they aren't finding too much of that demographic (although Asians are moving here en masse).

A lot of the times, these tech and finance bro types thought they were cool in their own home cities only to come to Miami and get humbled fast.

A certain kind of a guy slays and does well in Miami.

I call Miami the Natural's Paradise. What I mean by this is that the guys who do well in Miami are just raw. Think about the douchey frat boy, the Rob Gronkowski types, or the loose MMA fighter. Women in Miami seem to care less about what you say and care more about the rawness and the vibes you give off. PUAs who are stuck in "theories" and "how tos" of "escalation" come off as very scripted and get wrecked here.

For example, I used to go to a popular bar in the city and when I went there with some wings I knew a while back from the game community? No one got laid and everyone was getting blown out. A month later, I go with a former roommate and his crazy and loose friend from Louisiana. The result? We all end up getting laid that need because of this clown with low inhibition. Even though the guy was not attractive, he seemed to give off that raw vibe that women picked up on.

It is also worth mentioning that the competition here is the toughest I've seen of any other city I have lived in.

Miami guys seem to really care about lifting and style but they also approach in a natural sort of a way. When I went out in NYC, not that many guys were approaching. When I go out in Miami? Dudes clearly approach and they do not come off as PUAs. Guys here give off that carefree yet alpha vibe that would slay just about anywhere on the planet. Unlike an LA where social circles are based on your fake career or popularity in entertainment, in Miami it seems like genuinely cool and alpha guys just naturally get the circle they want. Like if I take an LA guy out of his circle, he gets slaughtered in other cities but a Miami guy would slay in just about any city out there.

Nightlife here is doable but underwhelming.

Miami's nightlife mostly sucks and it is in some ways a pay to play city. Wynnwood is awful and overrated while the women are hideous, it's Williamsburg's uglier trashier cousin. From what I have observed, your best chances are with a sizable group of women who are fed up with Miami nightlife and likely to go to Happy Hour type of spots that can get wilder in the night. Thankfully, these spots are still off the radar for the PUA and Game guys that have infested the city in recent years and practically ruined the vibe. Naturals tend to hunt in these types of bars and usually get lucky with a girl by the end of the night. A PUA spam approacher type will look really out of place in these sorts of spots.

For the sake of buying Miami more time before it becomes infested with PUA spam approaching creeps everywhere, I will not share the name of the bars that naturals I know have done well in.

All in all, it's nothing like NYC where you just have rows after rows of bars with hot girls. It's more concentrated.

Daygame here is very doable for a socially adjusted and normal dude, once again, PUAs suffer.

It stands to be repeated, Miami is not a PUA friendly city. Meanwhile, normal and socially adjusted men can do quite well with daygame here. If you do a certain amount of approaches and focus on quality rather than spam approaching like some maniac, Miami can work for you. I have known guys that spam approached in the city and were burnt hard. Meanwhile, I have known men who focused more on quality and just coming off as natural in the approach who were able to get good things going.

Now this thread looks like I am berating PUAs but I am not. What I am saying is that while a PUA might score in a Vegas or an NYC, their vibe will not be welcomed in Miami. I am not sure why this is but I think it might be because women here are used to men that are naturals and genuinely cool guys to where some spam approaching PUA would really stick out like a sore thumb.

I'll add more as I get more time, got a flight tomorrow fellas.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I should point out about Miami-Dade since I live in FL is that the Republicans in Miami are RINOS. They'd be a democrat in places like Missouri or Texas. They're anti gun, kill pro gun bills each session.

Not to be personal asking for finances, but how much or these remote people moving to Miami making? Are you guys living in low end apartments? I just ask because what I see the houses and rent going for in Miami is just astronomical. Not affordable on the typical FL salaries. I have to assume you're getting paid on New York City pay scale, not the FL scale?

I think you're right about Miami. At least NYC everyone uses the subway, taxi, or walks. Miami doesn't have that. Otherwise stuck in traffic. NYC seems much better for bar hopping.

I do know a lot of international influence in Miami too driving up the cost.

What is the crime like? Lately Miami has been in the news for spring break and locals commiting robberies and such.

If the prices and congestion continue I think it's just eventually going to be a playground for the World's rich while the rest of the population is in the low end areas and as you said it will just go downhill.

I talk to the older folks here in SWFL who'd go to Miami back in the 70s to have fun. Wasn't nearly as congested, ugly beachside high rises and less crime. Now they won't even think about visiting.

Chuck, I too would think Nashville is a better choice. The state is also much much more conservative too. FL is a purple state and someone like Gillum nearly won!

South FL always comes off fake to me. Lots of wannabee people living off credit to look rich.

I would think moneymaxxing would be key in Miami too? If you're the same as most men you're going to need money to stand out from the herd. Why would she pick you when another Chad with a few million will just roll along? If you take two of the same looking men and one has a few million and the other makes 45k a year who will she pick?

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man you guys have me rolling over here thinking that Nashville is somehow the more "conservative" city. Are you kidding me? Nashville has been getting infested by liberal Californians for years now and has become hipster haven. Outside of Austin, it is the poster child for California invasion of the south. I mean it's a quality city to meet women but again, its going downhill faster than Miami. The SJWs of California are infesting it far more boldly.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should point out about Miami-Dade since I live in FL is that the Republicans in Miami are RINOS. They'd be a democrat in places like Missouri or Texas. They're anti gun, kill pro gun bills each session.

Not to be personal asking for finances, but how much or these remote people moving to Miami making? Are you guys living in low end apartments? I just ask because what I see the houses and rent going for in Miami is just astronomical. Not affordable on the typical FL salaries. I have to assume you're getting paid on New York City pay scale, not the FL scale?

I think you're right about Miami. At least NYC everyone uses the subway, taxi, or walks. Miami doesn't have that. Otherwise stuck in traffic. NYC seems much better for bar hopping.

I do know a lot of international influence in Miami too driving up the cost.

What is the crime like? Lately Miami has been in the news for spring break and locals commiting robberies and such.

If the prices and congestion continue I think it's just eventually going to be a playground for the World's rich while the rest of the population is in the low end areas and as you said it will just go downhill.

I talk to the older folks here in SWFL who'd go to Miami back in the 70s to have fun. Wasn't nearly as congested, ugly beachside high rises and less crime. Now they won't even think about visiting.

Chuck, I too would think Nashville is a better choice. The state is also much much more conservative too. FL is a purple state and someone like Gillum nearly won!

South FL always comes off fake to me. Lots of wannabee people living off credit to look rich.

I would think moneymaxxing would be key in Miami too? If you're the same as most men you're going to need money to stand out from the herd. Why would she pick you when another Chad with a few million will just roll along? If you take two of the same looking men and one has a few million and the other makes 45k a year who will she pick?
For me, it was being lucky and finding a really good place. Yeah, the rent is crazy in Miami and it is tough to find roommates unlike NYC. As for how people are affording it, well its because Miami draws in Goldman Sachs, Amazon, and Blackstone so you take a wild guess.

Miami is one of the very few cities with a Republican mayor. Yeah, he is a RINO and practically trying to ruin the city by bending over backwards to bring big tech here. As for De Santis barely winning, it had to do with Florida being more of a swing state back then and a highly corrupt official in South Florida seriously rigging votes. As soon as Bush was pushed out, things started to turn for the better, particularly when Trump rekt low energy Jeb.

I'd say that FL Republicans are probably the most alpha in the country. Go one state over to GA and you have the King of RINOs Brian Kemp and not to mention South Carolina with clowns like Graham and Haley. Apparently, Dems have thrown in the towel on Florida in terms of funding but resident Donkey AOC was in South Beach on New Years rather than caring for her NY constituents for once. I see them trying to rig the state hard with mail in ballots due to how big of a threat De Santis poses to the Dems.

Enough politics for now.

As for guys doing well, I don't think its money maxxing. I think they look good, are chill, have great social skills, and are just fun guys to be around. I like to call them naturals.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Man you guys have me rolling over here thinking that Nashville is somehow the more "conservative" city. Are you kidding me? Nashville has been getting infested by liberal Californians for years now and has become hipster haven. Outside of Austin, it is the poster child for California invasion of the south. I mean it's a quality city to meet women but again, its going downhill faster than Miami. The SJWs of California are infesting it far more boldly.
That's true! However the state of TN as a whole is very conservative. No chance that the hippies in Nashville or Memphis overrun the state. Numbers wise it's not possible.

It's the same way with Missouri. Stl, KC are liberal in the city but the entire state leans far right and they don't have much say.

You mentioned Brian Kemp. He pushed for constitutional carry in GA and demanded it be passed. It was passed. FL DeSantis won't push it hard and lawmakers shot it down. Rick Scott is horrible RINO too.

I'm not worried about TN going Democrat. FL can swing back and forth. if DeSantis and the FL Republicans had a pair they would pass permitless carry, open carry as well. Gun owners in FL are getting sick of the state level GOP.

I'm from Missouri and Missouri is way more conservative than FL. I mean not just politically but socially conservative since it's the bible belt. I'm not a homophone btw, but here in FL they're much more tolerant to homosexuals for example. Up in Missouri in most areas it's frowned upon. Even Stl County where I'm from people were not open to them.

Columbia MO kinda has a hippie vibe, but overall everything surrounding the area is very conservative. Those hippie places can have some really hot girls. Columbia, home of Mizzou has some of the hottest girls you will ever see. It's the top journalism school so that might be a factor.

IMO what changed Miami is the TV show Miami Vice from the 1980s. People saw that show and everyone wanted to live in Miami.

NYC is the same way. Republicans become mayor there but are RINOS. They run as a Republican so they can run in the election. Mayor Bloomberg was a Republican but was the same as a liberal democrat. Except while being very liberal the likes of Bloomberg were tougher on crime than Democrats.

Read for FREE!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let us get this out of the way, the women here are the best looking in the country.

Even hotter than NYC and way above LA. One caveat, if you like Asian girls then this city will suck but I am not really into Asian girls myself. Lately though, the Asian population here has been on the uptick due to big tech moving in (more on that later on in the thread). If you like white women and Latinas, the city is top notch. In NYC, I ran into more basic American white girls living in Manhattan. In Miami? You are far more likely to run into legit European women. As for Latinas, nothing to be said, best city in the US for them.
I am mostly into white women and Latinas. If I were to live in Miami, I would expect to primarily be going after Latinas since Latinas outnumber white women a lot. I think a man who speaks Spanish has a better chance of succeeding in Miami.

Legitimate European women is an interesting idea, especially Eastern European women.

But like any other American city, it is declining. I give it five years.

I have also seen the changes trickle in overtime where hot latin women are slowly being replaced by pink haired SJWs and dorky Asian ladies

South Beach has gone from being once cool to now just being straight up ratchet. Crime is a serious problem in South Beach and locals do not go there.

For now, things may be good but within 5 years, I think Miami will be just like Austin. The techies and SJWs have the city in their sights as their next big haven.
SJWs and dorky Asian women are far from my type. Bad news about South Beach and even worse news about Miami becoming more like Austin. I do not perceive Austin positively. If Miami is declining, it's not worth it at this point to relocate to Miami for mating purposes.

Most of the guys who struggle to score in Miami are those that moved here during the pandemic and work in finance or are techies.

I'll throw PUA and game guys into this mix as well. A lot of these dudes moved to Miami from the Bay Area and other more dorkier parts of the country for the purpose of game and man, they are struggling like none other. You will hear these dudes cry about how bad Miami is, how all of the women here are gold diggers, and just complain about the city nonstop. The reality is that these guys might have done alright in a San Francisco where some dorky and desperate Asian girl gave them head but in Miami, they aren't finding too much of that demographic (although Asians are moving here en masse).

A lot of the times, these tech and finance bro types thought they were cool in their own home cities only to come to Miami and get humbled fast.
San Francisco/The Bay Area is one of the worst metro areas in the United States for mating. It's a bad place for trying to get your dicck wet or get into an extended relationship. The ratios stink and the women that they are there are either super careerist/feminist/SJW white women or dorky Asian women. If San Francisco were good, men wouldn't be leaving it for mating purposes.

Tech guys are not good at game in general. Finance guys are across the board but there are a lot of them that lack good social skills. If they thought they were cool in their home cities, they were the only ones who thought they were cool in those cities.

Daygame here is very doable for a socially adjusted and normal dude, once again, PUAs suffer.
I can imagine some of the beach areas being good for day game. There are likely some other pockets in the city where there is enough foot traffic to do outdoor approaching. I can imagine it being better than most Sun Belt, automobile focused cities for that.

Grocery store, mall, and other retail venue gaming doesn't differ too much city to city. Masking put a real dent in approaching in those venues in recent years.

Nashville is Austin 2.0 in a lot of ways. Austin is the Texas city that has most been ruined by the Californians and the SJW influence. "Keep Austin Weird" was a slogan before the 21st Century started.

It's not a coincidence that feminist dating app Bumble chose Austin as its corporate headquarters.

Staying away from both Nashville and Austin are good ideas if you desire to avoid SJW/feminist types.

Reaction score
Never been to Miami, and I'm not really sure it's on my list. Give liberals enough time, and they'll make anything bad. I always bang the table for Nashville.

Great post, I enjoyed reading it.
The tourist parts of Nashville are full of drunk tourists from the rust belt states. Living there is a completely different story. Outside the cowboy bar tourist street…Broadway, it’s full of mainly try hard sjw hipsters that think camping in TN is akin to the Yukon Wilderness, overpriced and overcrowded bars and restaurants because there’s really not much to do outside Broadway, and the typical yuppie Birmingham vibe where you have to be in a frat or church to basically know anybody. Let’s not forget the rent, you will pay a ridiculous premium to live in some overrated under developed area because there’s a coffee shop and mural near it or pay slightly high rent to live 30 minutes away in some suburb.

Nashville is easily one of the worst cities to live in and the only people that like it are people from shvt tier rust belt states. BROADWAY is a tourist area, you will not be going to Broadway every fvcking day if you live in Nashville.

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't spent as much time in Miami as I'd like but can confirm Wynwood is trash-tier in terms of quality. And though Miami has a reputation for nightlife, unless you have money and connections (which aren't all that hard to build if you know where to hangout), you're way better off doing daygame (which is actually really, really good there). It is worth noting that being able to speak spanish--at least functionally if not fluently--will have a huge impact in terms of what % of the quality there you'll have access to.

But the single biggest difference between Miami and other cities in my experience is logistics. Of course, you have the typical vacation logistics where girls are 4 deep to hotel room on vacation and are reluctant to leave their side of town. You really have to be able to work groups (pretty standard for tourist girls anywhere). But you also have constant competition from promoters for the hottest girls. Can't tell you how many dtf girls I've lost because they had a table somewhere they had to get to. Both during the daytime, or at last call at the bars a girl will have 3AM tickets to an afterhours club she either dropped serious money for or all her friends are at--so unless you wanna drop $150 and risk staying up til 7AM and still getting c0ckblocked or having things fall apart a lot of girls will slip thru your fingers that way.

As far as how the girls themselves act/respond to, I didn't notice a huge difference between there and most other places I've gamed--if anything the girls were wayyyy more receptive than some places I've been. But PUAs who still have that PUA energy--know exactly what you're talking about, which is unfortunate because I benefitted a ton from the community--struggle and burn down venues everywhere. I imagine they'd definitely struggle in Miami, as would guys who rely on money or social status or even looks (the top of the pyramid irt is infinitely higher in Miami than most other US cities), but I didn't run into a ton of guys approaching in venues, which may have been luck as much as anything. In other cities, I've definitely had to deal with that more.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't touched Miami yet but would love to try there simply for the party atmosphere. I'll need to go with a few people for leverage and experience of the city, but as long as I have a good trustful group of boys I can ride just about anywhere. I'd love to see what the big deal is around its women.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't spent as much time in Miami as I'd like but can confirm Wynwood is trash-tier in terms of quality. And though Miami has a reputation for nightlife, unless you have money and connections (which aren't all that hard to build if you know where to hangout), you're way better off doing daygame (which is actually really, really good there). It is worth noting that being able to speak spanish--at least functionally if not fluently--will have a huge impact in terms of what % of the quality there you'll have access to.

But the single biggest difference between Miami and other cities in my experience is logistics. Of course, you have the typical vacation logistics where girls are 4 deep to hotel room on vacation and are reluctant to leave their side of town. You really have to be able to work groups (pretty standard for tourist girls anywhere). But you also have constant competition from promoters for the hottest girls. Can't tell you how many dtf girls I've lost because they had a table somewhere they had to get to. Both during the daytime, or at last call at the bars a girl will have 3AM tickets to an afterhours club she either dropped serious money for or all her friends are at--so unless you wanna drop $150 and risk staying up til 7AM and still getting c0ckblocked or having things fall apart a lot of girls will slip thru your fingers that way.

As far as how the girls themselves act/respond to, I didn't notice a huge difference between there and most other places I've gamed--if anything the girls were wayyyy more receptive than some places I've been. But PUAs who still have that PUA energy--know exactly what you're talking about, which is unfortunate because I benefitted a ton from the community--struggle and burn down venues everywhere. I imagine they'd definitely struggle in Miami, as would guys who rely on money or social status or even looks (the top of the pyramid irt is infinitely higher in Miami than most other US cities), but I didn't run into a ton of guys approaching in venues, which may have been luck as much as anything. In other cities, I've definitely had to deal with that more.
I didn’t realized you had gamed in Miami!

I just got back on a trip there with some of my wings. That’s awesome, man.

Agree 100% on Daygame >>>> Nightgame in Miami.

I realize that most swear by Lincoln Road, but I’ve honestly seen better results in the Brickell area lol

Last edited:

Read for FREE!

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I realize that most swear by Lincoln Road, but I’ve honestly seen better results in the Brickell area lol
Lincoln's good, Ocean Dr's good, but my fav is the sidewalk between the boujie hotels and the beach--just a lot of really good opportunities there. Beach itself is good too. Haven't spent much time in Brickell other than at night--tho that's where I found the most potential for cover-free nightlife.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're way better off doing daygame (which is actually really, really good there). It is worth noting that being able to speak spanish--at least functionally if not fluently--will have a huge impact in terms of what % of the quality there you'll have access to.
Living is a city is different than being a tourist there. Think about Las Vegas. Las Vegas local men are different than the guys who hang on the Las Vegas Strip. However, some Las Vegas local men probably look to slay drunk tourist pusssy. Miami would have a similar dynamic to Las Vegas in certain areas. Daygame is likely better for Miami locals looking to meet other Miami locals and there's a good chance that daygame isn't happening in South Beach.

I like how you seconded my comments about the importance of the Spanish language.

I liked San Diego a few years ago. If it's a beach town with divey burger joints nearby, I'm down.
Miami is a way different atmosphere than San Diego. I would rather live in Miami at this point than San Diego.

Read for FREE!

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true! However the state of TN as a whole is very conservative. No chance that the hippies in Nashville or Memphis overrun the state. Numbers wise it's not possible.

It's the same way with Missouri. Stl, KC are liberal in the city but the entire state leans far right and they don't have much say.

You mentioned Brian Kemp. He pushed for constitutional carry in GA and demanded it be passed. It was passed. FL DeSantis won't push it hard and lawmakers shot it down. Rick Scott is horrible RINO too.

I'm not worried about TN going Democrat. FL can swing back and forth. if DeSantis and the FL Republicans had a pair they would pass permitless carry, open carry as well. Gun owners in FL are getting sick of the state level GOP.

I'm from Missouri and Missouri is way more conservative than FL. I mean not just politically but socially conservative since it's the bible belt. I'm not a homophone btw, but here in FL they're much more tolerant to homosexuals for example. Up in Missouri in most areas it's frowned upon. Even Stl County where I'm from people were not open to them.

Columbia MO kinda has a hippie vibe, but overall everything surrounding the area is very conservative. Those hippie places can have some really hot girls. Columbia, home of Mizzou has some of the hottest girls you will ever see. It's the top journalism school so that might be a factor.

IMO what changed Miami is the TV show Miami Vice from the 1980s. People saw that show and everyone wanted to live in Miami.

NYC is the same way. Republicans become mayor there but are RINOS. They run as a Republican so they can run in the election. Mayor Bloomberg was a Republican but was the same as a liberal democrat. Except while being very liberal the likes of Bloomberg were tougher on crime than Democrats.
Man if you think Florida Republicans are RINOs, its not even worth it to debate with you, you're not that genuinely into politics. FL Republicans have held it down and are saving the party.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am mostly into white women and Latinas. If I were to live in Miami, I would expect to primarily be going after Latinas since Latinas outnumber white women a lot. I think a man who speaks Spanish has a better chance of succeeding in Miami.

Legitimate European women is an interesting idea, especially Eastern European women.

SJWs and dorky Asian women are far from my type. Bad news about South Beach and even worse news about Miami becoming more like Austin. I do not perceive Austin positively. If Miami is declining, it's not worth it at this point to relocate to Miami for mating purposes.

San Francisco/The Bay Area is one of the worst metro areas in the United States for mating. It's a bad place for trying to get your dicck wet or get into an extended relationship. The ratios stink and the women that they are there are either super careerist/feminist/SJW white women or dorky Asian women. If San Francisco were good, men wouldn't be leaving it for mating purposes.

Tech guys are not good at game in general. Finance guys are across the board but there are a lot of them that lack good social skills. If they thought they were cool in their home cities, they were the only ones who thought they were cool in those cities.
San Fran sucks but at the same time, it doesn't for certain guys. Certain men, like tech bros, are tailor made to get dorky desperate Asian women who are likely to go for them. Even though the quality of women is exponentially higher in Miami and ratios better, the standards are high as well. This is part of why so many techie and finance bros that come to Miami alongside PUAs end up getting rejected and wrecked outright. The problem is not the ratios or anything, it's just that these guys suck.

While San Fran is lame, its scene makes it possible for lame dudes to find a lot of lame girls to game. Miami is the opposite of lame so despite how good the ratios are, some tech bro isn't going to be able to compete against a natural in the city.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you are facing competition from club promoters, you are gaming at high volume spots like South Beach. The guys winning might dip their feet in the water and go for daygame in South Beach but they are hanging out in more low-key neighborhoods. I refuse to give those out because PUAs read this forum and I have seen the damage they have done to this city. You can see them at spots like The Wharf spam approaching as girls laugh at them, they always hang out in their group of a few guys and are overly dressed for the venue. You'll see them taking laps around the venue just on the ****ing prowl.

Most guys who are naturals that get it, they hang out far away from downtown and know certain strips to go to during certain nights that are promised to bring a lot of approachable sets.

Read for FREE!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
San Fran sucks but at the same time, it doesn't for certain guys. Certain men, like tech bros, are tailor made to get dorky desperate Asian women who are likely to go for them. Even though the quality of women is exponentially higher in Miami and ratios better, the standards are high as well. This is part of why so many techie and finance bros that come to Miami alongside PUAs end up getting rejected and wrecked outright. The problem is not the ratios or anything, it's just that these guys suck.

While San Fran is lame, its scene makes it possible for lame dudes to find a lot of lame girls to game. Miami is the opposite of lame so despite how good the ratios are, some tech bro isn't going to be able to compete against a natural in the city.
So if you're not a nerd then San Fran might actually be a lot easier then. Plus Asian women are more attractive and in better shape.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So if you're not a nerd then San Fran might actually be a lot easier then. Plus Asian women are more attractive and in better shape.
A swing and a miss.

I was saying that nerds have a niche in San Fran, usually its lame overcompensating tech bros that get desperate Asian women to sleep with them. When they come to Miami, they lose that niche since there are not enough desperate Asian women and all other kinds of women find these guys to be cringe.

It's funny that San Fran and Bay Area dudes do not realize how bad their game is and how cringe they are until they step out of the PNW. Like Miami is a different level of legit cool.