Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale looks pretty balanced to me in terms of demographics (more non Latinos), less isolating. But the average age seems quite a bit older. Anyone have any experience there?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone in miami or planning to go their let me know ill hook up up i live down south.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are not a lot of Guidettes in Miami. Miami is far more for the Latinas.
You'd be surprised. The Guidos flood up everywhere north of Ft. Lauderdale and the prime Miami nightclubs like LIV and Story draw the traveling ones like the plague. Florida is a hub for transplants from NY and NJ. Thankfully it isn't too bad and we are lucky to have actual Italians in Miami (which means actual Italian women as well) but Guido culture loves anything flashy and fancy so they come down here at every turn. Thankfully, I have not run into too many schnookies or Fredos in Miami nightlife unlike the clubs in Manhattan so that is one of the saving graces.

Read for FREE!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fort Lauderdale looks pretty balanced to me in terms of demographics (more non Latinos), less isolating. But the average age seems quite a bit older. Anyone have any experience there?
Median age in Broward County (Fort Lauderdale) is similar to Miami-Dade County. Palm Beach County is older than Broward County. Population pyramids are better indicators than population median ages.