Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Miami's scene.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, go rot in a ditch lol. A lot of people don’t like wasting 2 hours in traffic to be forced to talk to some boomer middle management in person.
A lot of the Boomers have retired now. It's now more likely you're dealing with a Gen X'er or even a Millennial in middle management if you're a non-management individual contributor. Some older X'ers might be more inclined towards in person stuff but a lot of X'ers are technologically fluently. If you report to an early Millennial born in the 1980s, most of them would rather be at home.

Reaction score
A lot of the Boomers have retired now. It's now more likely you're dealing with a Gen X'er or even a Millennial in middle management if you're a non-management individual contributor. Some older X'ers might be more inclined towards in person stuff but a lot of X'ers are technologically fluently. If you report to an early Millennial born in the 1980s, most of them would rather be at home.
meh I consider Gen X boomer lite

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh I consider Gen X boomer lite
Gen X'ers would be offended by that. Since you're a late Millennial, I can see how you'd think they are similar. I've seen differences between Boomers and X'ers.

In the workplace, X'ers have felt like Boomers have been in their way for a long time.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be applicable in a lot of cities. I would think local Miami women would avoid South Beach in the same way that locals in Las Vegas avoid The Strip. The seduction process is much different with a local woman as compared to a tourist woman. It's possible to have an extended relationship with a local woman. In most cities, non-bar approaching is more likely to generate a better prospect for an extended relationship than bar approaching. That was true even before the pandemic did what it did to night life.
Not in all cities tbh. Women in NYC were often out and about in the bars that a lot of tourists went too as well as long as it was away from Times Square and Midtown

pancakemouse

Reaction score
I see why you guys said to avoid South Beach. Sheesh. Looking like South Dallas to me.

Keep in mind this was taken during Spring Break, which is the most ratchet time of year for South Beach. The further away you get from Spring Break, the better quality women South Beach has.

The source of all of the "it's ratchet" / "no it's not" arguments for South Beach is simply the time of year that each guy went there.

I gamed daily in South Beach from November through February, you maybe had 10% ratchet girls walking the streets, instead of 60-70% like this video.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like Miami is on my list now. This is a good datasheet thread.
Can't believe I missed this. Do not be so quick to put Miami on your list. The city has received a lot of hype but I can say after being here for months, it takes a particular kind of guy with a particular kind of a vibe to do well here. Miami is what I call a Naturals City. PUAs get wrecked here worse than any other city I have seen. People here do not like weird and quirky or even the scholarly vibe that so many guys on this forum naturally have. Miami is a high T RooRah city.

I've seen dudes spam approach on South Beach and I can obviously tell they are PUAs, only to have girls and others around them laugh when they left.

If you are not the Vitaly or young Conor McGregor type of low inhibition DGAF type of guy, I'd say you should look at other cities. The competition in Miami is probably the toughest I've seen out of any city I have ever been to. I almost miss NYC on some days because of how easy it was there even during the pandemic, I mean heck on a Sunday night I'd be at Penrose getting digits.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe I missed this. Do not be so quick to put Miami on your list. The city has received a lot of hype but I can say after being here for months, it takes a particular kind of guy with a particular kind of a vibe to do well here. Miami is what I call a Naturals City. PUAs get wrecked here worse than any other city I have seen. People here do not like weird and quirky or even the scholarly vibe that so many guys on this forum naturally have. Miami is a high T RooRah city.

I've seen dudes spam approach on South Beach and I can obviously tell they are PUAs, only to have girls and others around them laugh when they left.

If you are not the Vitaly or young Conor McGregor type of low inhibition DGAF type of guy, I'd say you should look at other cities. The competition in Miami is probably the toughest I've seen out of any city I have ever been to. I almost miss NYC on some days because of how easy it was there even during the pandemic, I mean heck on a Sunday night I'd be at Penrose getting digits.
I'm not a PUA. I just want to go to observe and see what the hype is about. I don't care if I walk away with zero lays, so anything more will be a bonus.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami is fun but tough, I was shocked when I saw gigachad's approaching fatties down there
If you like Latina's this is paradise, you have hot whyte girls too but the latina's are on another level
Personally I got a Social circle there with guys who have clout
I have also done daygame but in Miami it's all about being in shape and being clouted up, not my style

I prefer the midwest you can be broke here women don't care about money as long as you have game and in shape

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miami is fun but tough, I was shocked when I saw gigachad's approaching fatties down there
If you like Latina's this is paradise, you have hot whyte girls too but the latina's are on another level
Personally I got a Social circle there with guys who have clout
I have also done daygame but in Miami it's all about being in shape and being clouted up, not my style

I prefer the midwest you can be broke here women don't care about money as long as you have game and in shape
Hm, reminds me of LA. The brief time I went to visit, the women seemed like everything around them was invisible. I loved breaking their spells by talking to them. I'm from Texas, so I'm use to talking to everyone around me. It seemed like deer in the headlights looks when I talked to the women there. I assume it will be like that in Miami.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm, reminds me of LA. The brief time I went to visit, the women seemed like everything around them was invisible. I loved breaking their spells by talking to them. I'm from Texas, so I'm use to talking to everyone around me. It seemed like deer in the headlights looks when I talked to the women there. I assume it will be like that in Miami.
I approached a gorgeous woman in Miami at a restaurant come to find out later she was a model
I never got to meet up with her after(logistics) come to find out she had a sugar daddy etc
This is not uncommon to find chicks in Miami who are 8+'s dealing with multiple men
Personally, I don't care for the pretentious vibes, yes the women are hot even the older ones (in their 40s) stay in shape
The reason why you have fat women in Miami with attitude is cause the Gigachad's (not all but some) get tired of dealing with the pretty girl b.s.

It's Bizarrio world down there lol

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached a gorgeous woman in Miami at a restaurant come to find out later she was a model
I never got to meet up with her after(logistics) come to find out she had a sugar daddy etc
This is not uncommon to find chicks in Miami who are 8+'s dealing with multiple men
Personally, I don't care for the pretentious vibes, yes the women are hot even the older ones (in their 40s) stay in shape
The reason why you have fat women in Miami with attitude is cause the Gigachad's (not all but some) get tired of dealing with the pretty girl b.s.

It's Bizarrio world down there lol
I was contemplating that it must be because of sugar daddies. Well, Miami does have a lot of rich guys, so now I understand why it's difficult. It's pure logistics.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I was contemplating that it must be because of sugar daddies. Well, Miami does have a lot of rich guys, so now I understand why it's difficult. It's pure logistics.
Did you see the Nikolas Cruz death penalty selection for the jury? One girl out off because she told the judge she has to tend to her sugar daddy! I'm not kidding. Look it up!

Lots of them down here. Even on the FL west coast I see this. Like attractive women mid 30s with a guy who's 60 years old! Very f*cked up.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you see the Nikolas Cruz death penalty selection for the jury? One girl out off because she told the judge she has to tend to her sugar daddy! I'm not kidding. Look it up!

Lots of them down here. Even on the FL west coast I see this. Like attractive women mid 30s with a guy who's 60 years old! Very f*cked up.
They have to be hitting some dudes on the side. There's no way they're sustaining sex like that.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So at some point during the pandemic, after about four years in NYC and seeing how much the city had gone downhill, I decided to come down to Miami. Like most others who heard of remote work, a lot of my friends moved to Miami and so I decided to pick the city because I had a curiosity for it. NYC was a shell of its former shelf and Bill De Blasio is one of the worst mayors in American history of any major city. I digress but screw it. Ever since being in Miami, I have noticed some trends around game that I thought I'd share with anyone who might be interested in the city. I am going to be away for a few weeks from the city so I thought I'd post this.

Let us get this out of the way, the women here are the best looking in the country.

Even hotter than NYC and way above LA. One caveat, if you like Asian girls then this city will suck but I am not really into Asian girls myself. Lately though, the Asian population here has been on the uptick due to big tech moving in (more on that later on in the thread). If you like white women and Latinas, the city is top notch. In NYC, I ran into more basic American white girls living in Manhattan. In Miami? You are far more likely to run into legit European women. As for Latinas, nothing to be said, best city in the US for them.

But like any other American city, it is declining. I give it five years.

Despite having a Republican mayor and an alpha governor like De Santis, Miami is declining. I notice more homelessness here than during the pandemic and Big Tech is flowing into the city. I have also seen the changes trickle in overtime where hot latin women are slowly being replaced by pink haired SJWs and dorky Asian ladies. Wynnwood is such a joke and I will plead with all men to avoid it, the place will make you barf and is located right next to a super sketchy neighborhood. Meanwhile, South Beach has gone from being once cool to now just being straight up ratchet. Crime is a serious problem in South Beach and locals do not go there.

For now, things may be good but within 5 years, I think Miami will be just like Austin. The techies and SJWs have the city in their sights as their next big haven.

PUAs, "game" guys, and the type of guys affiliated with those communities get slaughtered here.

At some point a few years back, I got into the game community upon moving to NYC. I got tired of staying with old college circles and at that point, RSD was under hot water and all. While I loved the idea of chatting up random women for a lay, I hated all else about the community. Majority of the guys I winged with that I met from those places were trash. The few good ones? I kept in touch with them and even met up with them for a few weekends. Not even in NYC was I seeing PUA guys get hopelessly destroyed, like sh1t was brutal man. Just the vibe these guys give off automatically turns Miami women off.

Most of the guys who struggle to score in Miami are those that moved here during the pandemic and work in finance or are techies.

I'll throw PUA and game guys into this mix as well. A lot of these dudes moved to Miami from the Bay Area and other more dorkier parts of the country for the purpose of game and man, they are struggling like none other. You will hear these dudes cry about how bad Miami is, how all of the women here are gold diggers, and just complain about the city nonstop. The reality is that these guys might have done alright in a San Francisco where some dorky and desperate Asian girl gave them head but in Miami, they aren't finding too much of that demographic (although Asians are moving here en masse).

A lot of the times, these tech and finance bro types thought they were cool in their own home cities only to come to Miami and get humbled fast.

A certain kind of a guy slays and does well in Miami.

I call Miami the Natural's Paradise. What I mean by this is that the guys who do well in Miami are just raw. Think about the douchey frat boy, the Rob Gronkowski types, or the loose MMA fighter. Women in Miami seem to care less about what you say and care more about the rawness and the vibes you give off. PUAs who are stuck in "theories" and "how tos" of "escalation" come off as very scripted and get wrecked here.

For example, I used to go to a popular bar in the city and when I went there with some wings I knew a while back from the game community? No one got laid and everyone was getting blown out. A month later, I go with a former roommate and his crazy and loose friend from Louisiana. The result? We all end up getting laid that need because of this clown with low inhibition. Even though the guy was not attractive, he seemed to give off that raw vibe that women picked up on.

It is also worth mentioning that the competition here is the toughest I've seen of any other city I have lived in.

Miami guys seem to really care about lifting and style but they also approach in a natural sort of a way. When I went out in NYC, not that many guys were approaching. When I go out in Miami? Dudes clearly approach and they do not come off as PUAs. Guys here give off that carefree yet alpha vibe that would slay just about anywhere on the planet. Unlike an LA where social circles are based on your fake career or popularity in entertainment, in Miami it seems like genuinely cool and alpha guys just naturally get the circle they want. Like if I take an LA guy out of his circle, he gets slaughtered in other cities but a Miami guy would slay in just about any city out there.

Nightlife here is doable but underwhelming.

Miami's nightlife mostly sucks and it is in some ways a pay to play city. Wynnwood is awful and overrated while the women are hideous, it's Williamsburg's uglier trashier cousin. From what I have observed, your best chances are with a sizable group of women who are fed up with Miami nightlife and likely to go to Happy Hour type of spots that can get wilder in the night. Thankfully, these spots are still off the radar for the PUA and Game guys that have infested the city in recent years and practically ruined the vibe. Naturals tend to hunt in these types of bars and usually get lucky with a girl by the end of the night. A PUA spam approacher type will look really out of place in these sorts of spots.

For the sake of buying Miami more time before it becomes infested with PUA spam approaching creeps everywhere, I will not share the name of the bars that naturals I know have done well in.

All in all, it's nothing like NYC where you just have rows after rows of bars with hot girls. It's more concentrated.

Daygame here is very doable for a socially adjusted and normal dude, once again, PUAs suffer.

It stands to be repeated, Miami is not a PUA friendly city. Meanwhile, normal and socially adjusted men can do quite well with daygame here. If you do a certain amount of approaches and focus on quality rather than spam approaching like some maniac, Miami can work for you. I have known guys that spam approached in the city and were burnt hard. Meanwhile, I have known men who focused more on quality and just coming off as natural in the approach who were able to get good things going.

Now this thread looks like I am berating PUAs but I am not. What I am saying is that while a PUA might score in a Vegas or an NYC, their vibe will not be welcomed in Miami. I am not sure why this is but I think it might be because women here are used to men that are naturals and genuinely cool guys to where some spam approaching PUA would really stick out like a sore thumb.

I'll add more as I get more time, got a flight tomorrow fellas.
Excellent post...gotta throw the race factor in there too. Miami has a lot of black and Latino guys that have been hollering at girls since they were out of the womb their game is excellent. I love Miami with all my heart, I’ve had some incredible experiences there, aggressive game definitely works there.t. Only thing I don’t like about Miami is the ugly chicks with big heads....There are 6/10’s getting on yachts in Miami from desperate rich dudes, the same girls that would be invisible to guys down in Charlotte or Charleston.

also in Miami be careful about what you see...Women love to fitness guys down there. Half these dudes with these chicks at tables, taking them to restaurants and on their yachts are not ****ing them. All in all Miami is a playboys paradise, but if your looking to get laid by a hot chick without the bull**** there are better places imo... the south still has the best looking women in the USA to me. Other parts of Florida as well. Miami is good for latinas, but a lot of guys are not into latinas....and personally I was never impressed with the white chicks down there.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can vouch that I'm not hard into latinas. Maybe because that is who hits on me a lot in Dallas as is. I was mostly curious of the quality there but I suspect it will not be that much from what I am seeing here in Dallas. I do get hit on by white hot girls, but I mostly suspect they do this just to flirt and tease. Not necessarily to **** me. Just to say to their girls that made out with a guy like me. I try not to give them the liberty of being able to turn me down cause I know the game.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you share any tips about meeting beautiful women in Colombia?

It’s one of my dreams to travel and meet some of the women there.
I usually don't go off on dudes but man, I have got to say, you come off as one of the thirstiest and most desperate dudes on this forum. If you are anything like this in real life, I can confidently tell you that you will not do well anywhere you go. You've got some serious work to do bro.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually don't go off on dudes but man, I have got to say, you come off as one of the thirstiest and most desperate dudes on this forum. If you are anything like this in real life, I can confidently tell you that you will not do well anywhere you go. You've got some serious work to do bro.
Hahaha alright. I’m just trying to say that travel pickup is one of my dreams/bucket list because it’s a great time. I want to go to as many countries around the world as I can.

I’ve already traveled to Cancun for work, both pulled and closed while I was there.

So Columbia is next on my list. Whenever I can get out of the country again of course.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to pick a fight with you, btw. I think your threads are very insightful.