Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the infamous Alabama Alpha Phi video from 2015 that caused a stir in the mainstream media.

In the video, the women seem like they have an attitude.

Yes, those girls are not as hot as the video portrays them. You kind of get brainwashed in to thinking Ms. Tri Delta Pumpkin Spice Latte is the hottest girl ever when she's really just average at best lol.
How is that possible? You were on Alabama's campus, I never was.

Reaction score
How is that possible? You were on Alabama's campus, I never was.
Because it is purely a status thing. The sororities are ranked and if you can get a nice blonde in a top 3 sorority then you get the clout, the formal/date parties, and the prestige. The Greek Life and party scenes in SEC schools aren't like the ones you see on TV or the nontraditional SEC colleges. The top ones also rarely have POC in them, so if you want to date an Alpha Phi then you have to be into blonde, white girls lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually never got the hype with college girls and the obsession that red pill circles have with them. When I graduated college, I saw way more sexy women in a big city than I ever did in my college days. Sure, my alma mater is no Arizona St or Florida St but it isn't exactly MIT either in terms of women. In every 200 person lecture, I might see 5 to 6 good looking women. Whenever I stepped out of my apartment in Manhattan, I ran into more good looking women than I would an entire semester in college.

Sure I will give you that these women have less baggage and are more cheerful for life, in that case you have a point. However, speaking strictly on appearance, your average big city destroys a college town when it comes to having good looking women.

Reaction score
I actually never got the hype with college girls and the obsession that red pill circles have with them. When I graduated college, I saw way more sexy women in a big city than I ever did in my college days. Sure, my alma mater is no Arizona St or Florida St but it isn't exactly MIT either in terms of women. In every 200 person lecture, I might see 5 to 6 good looking women. Whenever I stepped out of my apartment in Manhattan, I ran into more good looking women than I would an entire semester in college.

Sure I will give you that these women have less baggage and are more cheerful for life, in that case you have a point. However, speaking strictly on appearance, your average big city destroys a college town when it comes to having good looking women.
It's because most of these red pill dudes never left their shvtty deadbeat home towns or live in poor/rural areas so the only attractive girls are the young girls that haven't been damaged yet. Most college girls/younger girls just rely on their age for their attraction. They eat like shvt, lack a developed personality, have young person bad habits, and etc. By the time they are 25, they look like dog shvt. Hot city girls have developed at least a nutrition/fitness routine, so you don't have to worry about them ballooning. I used to be brainwashed in to thinking the Alpha Phi girls were the hottest women ever, but after I lived in a city I won't even go near a girl like that lol.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because most of these red pill dudes never left their shvtty deadbeat home towns or live in poor/rural areas so the only attractive girls are the young girls that haven't been damaged yet. Most college girls/younger girls just rely on their age for their attraction. They eat like shvt, lack a developed personality, have young person bad habits, and etc. By the time they are 25, they look like dog shvt. Hot city girls have developed at least a nutrition/fitness routine, so you don't have to worry about them ballooning. I used to be brainwashed in to thinking the Alpha Phi girls were the hottest women ever, but after I lived in a city I won't even go near a girl like that lol.
I think that is a part of it but the other part of it is that most of these dudes were losers in their high school and college days so now they want to go back and get the same girls they couldn't get in their youth.

The one thing that doesn't get mentioned though is outside of looks, just how nasty the personalities of these college girls are. I seriously do not get the hype from the Manosphere talking about how they have no baggage. Sure, that might be true, but you are dealing with a Grade A Narcissist who is obsessed with social status and has an inflated ego due to living in her run of the mill college town. If anything, I saw a lot of former sorority girls become real down to earth once NYC humbled them on their appearance. The same sorority girl who was an egomaniac in a small college town now turned a lot more feminine once the competition stepped itself up.

I will never for the life of me get the hype behind college girls but then again, I was in a fraternity just like you and saw their true colors. Some outcast who went to a small liberal arts school and never took part in that life will pedestalize them. We had older guys that tried to get with college girls in town and most of them were often weird. Needless to say, they had no luck when quality was involved.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Blackpill YouTube content creator states that female attractiveness is based upon the principles of being:

1. Hot
2. Young
3. Undamaged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

College campus women, even at "Hot Girl U" schools like Arizona State and Florida State, are not on average much hotter than women 22-29 in bigger US cities (let's say the Top 20 most populated US metro areas). They won't necessarily win on hotness and women's looks aren't usually in decline until 30. Even in their 30s, a woman who cares for herself can look good, but even an elite 35 year old can't compete with an elite 21 year old college senior.

That's because college girls win on the "Young" variable. Also, there's not a better collection of young women in the same place. The median age of females even at a top tier bar on a Saturday night will be higher than the median age of an undergraduate. The median age at Central Park at any given time is also higher.

College women generally have less damage to them than big city women who are 25-34. It doesn't take much to accumulate damage though. There are even college freshmen who come into the dorm damaged by having taken multiple penises in high school. The typical notch count of a college sophomore or junior is lower than the typical notch count of a 25-34 year old in a big city. College women have the advantage there.

Most college girls/younger girls just rely on their age for their attraction. They eat like shvt, lack a developed personality, have young person bad habits, and etc. By the time they are 25, they look like dog shvt. Hot city girls have developed at least a nutrition/fitness routine, so you don't have to worry about them ballooning. I used to be brainwashed in to thinking the Alpha Phi girls were the hottest women ever, but after I lived in a city I won't even go near a girl like that lol.
I have seen women follow this path. For instance, one of my friends moved to Dallas with a 23 year old girlfriend. She was only one year out of college. When he moved in with his girlfriend, she was 27. There was a pool party a few weeks after they moved into together. I remember thinking at this pool party that her body was not as good looking as it was when she was 23. The years between 23 and 27 damaged her looks. This is because she hadn't developed a good fitness/nutrition routine as a post college woman. Even after that point, my friend later put a ring on her and then eventually got her pregnant. In her mid-30s, her looks have declined from when she was 27, let alone 23 or 20.

Big city women who have a good fitness and nutrition routine can at least stay competitive with college women until their early 30s and even be attractive into their 30s but won't be on the level of elite young women around 35-40.

The one thing that doesn't get mentioned though is outside of looks, just how nasty the personalities of these college girls are. I seriously do not get the hype from the Manosphere talking about how they have no baggage. Sure, that might be true, but you are dealing with a Grade A Narcissist who is obsessed with social status and has an inflated ego due to living in her run of the mill college town. If anything, I saw a lot of former sorority girls become real down to earth once NYC humbled them on their appearance. The same sorority girl who was an egomaniac in a small college town now turned a lot more feminine once the competition stepped itself up.
When I was on campus, I saw some pretentious and stuck up behaviors from the elite looking women on campus. Many Grade A narcissists. However, in the big cities where I've lived post college, I've seen college graduate women with the same nasty attitudes. I didn't see the humbling of attitudes in the big cities where I've lived.

I think that is a part of it but the other part of it is that most of these dudes were losers in their high school and college days so now they want to go back and get the same girls they couldn't get in their youth.

I will never for the life of me get the hype behind college girls but then again, I was in a fraternity just like you and saw their true colors. Some outcast who went to a small liberal arts school and never took part in that life will pedestalize them.
There's a lot of truth in this. Even men who went to "Hot Girl U" schools and didn't get as much action as they wanted still want to make up for that as adults. Also, as mentioned in the Page 1 posts of this thread, most men at party schools/"Hot Girl U" schools aren't getting that much action. Few can put up the notches they desire. Some men can get decent sex frequency when in college if they get and retain a girlfriend for an extended period, but that means that they don't get sexual variety.

We had older guys that tried to get with college girls in town and most of them were often weird. Needless to say, they had no luck when quality was involved.
That's not worth going out of your way to do but if a man can somehow naturally meet college aged women despite being 30-35, it is worth pursuing.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many men who went to party type colleges that felt that they didn't get laid enough or get laid with attractive enough women during their college days. These are the types of guys who consider buying German luxury brand cars, boats, or Rolex time pieces later in life to make up for that and attract women who are hot and young once they are college graduates and have a decent white collar job. I'm exploring the Rolex component of that in this thread. There are also many men out there that didn't go to colleges that had a good party scene and attractive females and they want to use branded products to get hot and young vagina. Maybe even women that are in their 20s but past typical college age or already college graduates.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BINGO

I'm almost 40 and honestly, I don't have much in common with women below 25. I recently was talking to a 24 year old and all we talked about was sex really that's all and it was boring AF

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BINGO

I'm almost 40 and honestly, I don't have much in common with women below 25. I recently was talking to a 24 year old and all we talked about was sex really that's all and it was boring AF
I'm 39 and I don't run into a lot of sub 25 women at this point. It's quite common for me to meet 25-34 year olds. I'm not sure how I'd relate to a sub 25 woman now.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying college athletes are incel by any stretch of your imagination but it all goes back to what was talked about on this thread, there is levels to this. Yeah, if someone is a star player then they have a lot of options but once again, just like with frat guys, it is overstated how well they actually do. Most men in good shape in their 20s who live in a big city could outdo college athletes in a notch count game.

Once you look at how their schedule is (5 AM mornings, 2 a days, etc.), you realize that these guys do not have all the time in the world to chase women like someone in a frat would.
A lot of ordinary guys see athletes on campus and ex-athletes in real life and think they are good at attraction-seduction game. They aren't that good. Yes, it's possible for some to put up some solid notch count numbers, but most end up getting exposed as beta males in longer term interactions. A lot of times, the athletes get the notch but it doesn't up working. For some women, they realize he's more beta than originally perceived. Other women end up finding out the guy has a rotation and they can't handle that.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Athletes do well with their size impression that make women's brains go nuts. There's nothing like seeing a girl's eyes light up when she sees a athlete standing next to her. Seen it several times. I've been mistaken for an athlete, too, but I'm nowhere near the size of the elite guys. But after that, they just spam "buy her a drink, talk with her, make jokes, and..." that's it.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Athletes do well with their size impression that make women's brains go nuts. There's nothing like seeing a girl's eyes light up when she sees a athlete standing next to her. Seen it several times. I've been mistaken for an athlete, too, but I'm nowhere near the size of the elite guys. But after that, they just spam "buy her a drink, talk with her, make jokes, and..." that's it.
I have seen it too.

My ex-college athlete friend was good at bar game and his opener was a joke compared to stuff you'd get from Roosh, Mystery, or nearly any other seduction guy out there. I only knew him as a post college ex-athlete in his 20s doing pickup in bars. He had below average verbal game but a decent overall look + height. He understood his target market well as he pursued bougie/yuppie White women in bars where bougie/yuppie White women congregated. He played a country club sport. It made sense that an over 6'0" guy with a white collar job and an ex-NCAA athlete in a country club sport would appeal to bougie White women.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen it too.

My ex-college athlete friend was good at bar game and his opener was a joke compared to stuff you'd get from Roosh, Mystery, or nearly any other seduction guy out there. I only knew him as a post college ex-athlete in his 20s doing pickup in bars. He had below average verbal game but a decent overall look + height. He understood his target market well as he pursued bougie/yuppie White women in bars where bougie/yuppie White women congregated. He played a country club sport. It made sense that an over 6'0" guy with a white collar job and an ex-NCAA athlete in a country club sport would appeal to bougie White women.
I've been curious what a black athlete's bread and butter is compared to a white athlete's. I've seen white guys go after white women and black athletes after black women though they sometimes get white women too cause they're the star player on the high school team.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been curious what a black athlete's bread and butter is compared to a white athlete's. I've seen white guys go after white women and black athletes after black women though they sometimes get white women too cause they're the star player on the high school team.
I have known both Black and White athletes, though I have had stronger relationships with White athletes.

At both the college and the pro level, many White women have sex with Black athletes.

White athletes are mainly having sex with White women, though they may also have sex with Hispanic and Asian women.

A lot of this depends on the sport and the level.

Reaction score
I have known both Black and White athletes, though I have had stronger relationships with White athletes.

At both the college and the pro level, many White women have sex with Black athletes.

White athletes are mainly having sex with White women, though they may also have sex with Hispanic and Asian women.

A lot of this depends on the sport and the level.
They get the cleat chasers or the white girls that might sneak over there at midnight like a cat. It also depends on the school, but that’s how it was at mine.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They get the cleat chasers or the white girls that might sneak over there at midnight like a cat. It also depends on the school, but that’s how it was at mine.
If we limit the analysis to college only, there are 2 distinct categories. I want to put in a 3rd category because the 3rd categories is where I've met a number of ex-athletes (both male and female) as a post college adult. My most recent interactions are in the 3rd category.
  • College athlete, not likely to go pro/get a big pro sports payday
  • College athlete with a strong possibly of going pro and getting a big payday
  • Ex-college athlete, never went pro, now working a regular job
The ex-college athlete has the biggest risk of going beta in a relationship. Some might have solid bar game, some don't.

College athletes who are more likely to go pro will have the best results in terms of frequency of sex and quality. White women cleat chasers will chase this group most, and this is where Black male-White female sex happens most.

If a female college athlete looks somewhat feminine, she can have a lot of sex.

Reaction score
  • College athlete, not likely to go pro/get a big pro sports payday
  • College athlete with a strong possibly of going pro and getting a big payday
  • Ex-college athlete, never went pro, now working a regular job
I have a family member that went pro, but fizzled out and is just jumping practice squad to practice squad. He was a star player at my school so @Jesse Pinkman might remember his name lol. I'm sure he got plenty of action in college, but idk what he is doing now.

At my old job, I worked with an Ex-College athlete from like a D2 or D3 school and he had the biggest ego ever which led to him getting fired lol. This dude thought he was a god, so he must have had a lot of things handed to him.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At my old job, I worked with an Ex-College athlete from like a D2 or D3 school and he had the biggest ego ever which led to him getting fired lol. This dude thought he was a god, so he must have had a lot of things handed to him.
It doesn't matter the sport. If he's D2 or D3, he wasn't going to go pro. Also, if he's going to have the biggest ego ever, he needed to be at least D1 in whichever sport he played.

Plenty of men with big egos play D1 sports and don't go pro. Most NCAA athletes go pro in something other than sports. The free education + skill sets learned in competition can help in post college white collar employment. The last sentence applies to both male and female NCAA athletes.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a family member that went pro, but fizzled out and is just jumping practice squad to practice squad. He was a star player at my school so @Jesse Pinkman might remember his name lol. I'm sure he got plenty of action in college, but idk what he is doing now.

Oh man, we had an epidemic of that when I lived in NYC. D2 and D3 football players on a power trip. It was always the dudes from the northern schools in NY that would act like motivational speakers and "coaches" at work.

"Hurrah, look bro, this business project is like lining up in football man!"

No it is not dude and you come off as an annoying prick in the process. We get it, you couldn't go pro and now want to compensate. The worst are the piece of crap managers that hire these tards. I swear, it is always some boomer too. Thankfully, that world is changing fast and as much as the site might hate it, it is one of the things I love about the new woke corporate world. The Lesbian or SJW is 10x easier to deal with and work with than the overcompensating washed up athlete.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We get it, you couldn't go pro and now want to compensate. The worst are the piece of crap managers that hire these tards. I swear, it is always some boomer too. Thankfully, that world is changing fast and as much as the site might hate it, it is one of the things I love about the new woke corporate world. The Lesbian or SJW is 10x easier to deal with and work with than the overcompensating washed up athlete.
The overcompensating, washed up athlete is often an older Millennial now (1981-1989 birth).

This is one of the places where we'll agree to disagree. I'd rather deal with the ex-college athlete than the lesbian or SJW.

Sometimes, the lesbian might be an ex-NCAA athlete.

I have known more heterosexual female ex-NCAA athletes than lesbian ones.

Either way, the female ex-NCAA athletes don't appear to be overcompensating tards.

Like any female, the female NCAA athlete or female ex-NCAA athlete can put up a huge notch count if they are somewhat attractive.