Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations about college sex life from someone that went to a party school.

Reaction score
I think you're giving the Millennials too much credit. If the Millennials were as good as you think they are, then obesity rates would be declining. They are not. Plenty of Millennials are overweight and obese. The oldest Millennials now turning 40 too.
Well, I hate to bring race in to play, but a lot of minorities disproportionally raise the obesity rates. You can go to certain cities/sections and not see a single fat person vs go outside the city or to certain cities and see mainly fat people. It's not just limited to race, but all I am saying is I know where to go in the USA to find a large amount skinny or fat people lol.

In the 1950s-1960s, it was the GI Generation and some Silent Generation parents actually buying the food. Additionally, in the 1950s-1960s, most of these fast food chains had smaller footprints, used better ingredients, had smaller portion sizes, and were eaten less frequently. With McDonald's look at the size of the original hamburger and cheeseburger. They are small. People would only eat one of those, a standard size fries order (small fries today) and a smaller soda.
Yes, the GI Generation gave us this don't waste food & finish your plate mentality which combined with food capitalism/American individualism is a recipe for obesity. The Cracker Barrel restaurant serves you 3 meals worth of dinner in one sitting and you must finish it all because there's starving kids in Africa. In addition, we cannot enact legislation to limit portion sizes because that infringes on ma American Liberties brah.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to bring race in to play, but a lot of minorities disproportionally raise the obesity rates. You can go to certain cities/sections and not see a single fat person vs go outside the city or to certain cities and see mainly fat people. It's not just limited to race, but all I am saying is I know where to go in the USA to find a large amount skinny or fat people lol.
This is true. The poorest areas in any major metro area in the USA are disproportionately Black and Hispanic. These poorest areas are also food deserts, with more fast food outlets, dollar stores, and corner markets with limited to no access to fresh fruits and vegetables.

The better quality grocery stores are in areas with high incomes/net worths. These are areas with more White people. It doesn't even have to be Whole Foods to be a better quality grocery store. Kroger and Albertsons brand stores are good enough.

Kroger brands: Kroger, Dillons, Harris Teeter, King Soopers/City Market (Colorado), Smith's, Fry's Food & Drug, Ralph's
Albertsons brands: Albertsons, ACME, Safeway, Tom Thumb, Randal's, Jewel Osco, Shaw's, Vons

the GI Generation gave us this don't waste food & finish your plate mentality which combined with food capitalism/American individualism is a recipe for obesity. The Cracker Barrel restaurant serves you 3 meals worth of dinner in one sitting and you must finish it all because there's starving kids in Africa. In addition, we cannot enact legislation to limit portion sizes because that infringes on ma American Liberties brah.
The GI Generation has some culpability in this. The GI Generation (1910s/first half of 1920s births) were the children of The Great Depression and the young males fought in World War II. The GI Generation were mainly the parents of the Baby Boomers. Almost all GI Generation members are dead now. The GI Generation were the grandparents of Millennials in general.

The GI Generation had the mentality of not wasting food because of The Great Depression. They often didn't have access to food. In post World War II USA (1946-1970), food access was not as problematic as it was during The Great Depression.

When Boomers were in their teens to early 30s, obesity rates were not nearly as high as the last 2 decades. When Boomers were children, they were exercising more than Millennials and still eating less fast food, despite the growth in fast food outlets in the 1950s-1960s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These two women did a reverse @Jesse Pinkman and commented about college sex lives at their SEC alma mater, the University of Florida.

The prettier of the two women has decided to save herself for marriage. No ring on it. She did comment about her sorority sisters' experiences with casual sex and the issues surrounding the casual sex.

They overestimated "hookup culture" big time. If "hookup culture" was so prevalent, we wouldn't be seeing the rise in sexless males that we see. "Hookup culture" is a joke.

These two women would have been better off going to another school besides University of Florida, but there are some religious adherents at any big public school. I didn't see too many of them at my "Hot Girl U" school.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I like the link above because it shows Greek Life participation rates.

The traditional SEC schools like Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi (Ole Miss), and Vanderbilt have huge Greek Life participation rates. South Carolina and Arkansas (both entered SEC in early 1990s) also have huge Greek Life participation rates. University of Florida does not, but bigger than many.

Texas, Texas A&M, Arizona, Arizona State, UCLA, and University of Southern California have smaller rates of participation.

Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Texas Christian (TCU), and Southern Methodist (SMU) all have high Greek Life participation rates.

Last edited:

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for bumping this @SW15

So far, the worst of the Greek Life I have experienced has been with Penn St. Had the misfortune of meeting one too many of these types in my time in Manhattan as Long Island is a feeder into Penn St as a school and I have never seen any major school with more overcompensating dudes. Every dude was trying to AMOG someone or fight for no reason and they were hopelessly awful with girls. The girls were not worth bragging about either.

They brag about their football program when their team gets crushed whenever it plays real competition.

Meanwhile, my wing from Florida St was shagging a few former sorority girls from Penn St, two who were actually dating the guys they met in college lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Penn State is a university that has a reputation for guidos and non-guido douchebags. While Dallas gets a lot of transplanted adults, it's not that common to encounter Penn State grads in Dallas.

The most common college grads in Dallas are from Texas schools, University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and University of Kansas. There are a decent number of ex-Californians in the Dallas area, so some of the schools popular with ex-Californians have a little bit of a presence around here. I don't interact with many ex-Californians and I see way more alumni from the aforementioned Texas/Oklahoma/Kansas schools.

Reaction score
From my experience, the worst Greeks come from schools like Georgia Southern or something because they have to compensate for not being at one of the popular state schools or cool private ones.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From my experience, the worst Greeks come from schools like Georgia Southern or something because they have to compensate for not being at one of the popular state schools or cool private ones.
I didn't have a similar experience. I went to one of the big state universities with many attractive women.

I also can't think of an experience post college dealing with ex-sorority sisters of lower tier universities like that.

Reaction score
I didn't have a similar experience. I went to one of the big state universities with many attractive women.

I also can't think of an experience post college dealing with ex-sorority sisters of lower tier universities like that.
ugh ichigan is scaring me by blowing out penetration state. Oh, you went to a popular state university. Im talking about the universities below them like Middle Tennessee State is below the University of Tennessee. I am also in no way dissing these schools because I think they are better options financial wise unless your school is like Florida or Vanderbilt lol.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im talking about the universities below them like Middle Tennessee State is below the University of Tennessee.
I understood that. A closer example to me would be how University of North Texas and University of Texas-Arlington are below schools like University of Texas and Texas A&M.

If you go to University of Texas, it's rare that during your college days that you would interact with a University of North Texas student.

I am also in no way dissing these schools because I think they are better options financial wise unless your school is like Florida or Vanderbilt lol.
I agree that there can be merit in attending Middle Tennesee State, University of North Texas, etc.

I could also make a good argument that post-college, a woman who went to University of North Texas (UNT) is more dateable than a woman who went to Southern Methodist University (SMU). SMU is a bit of en elitist school, but there are far worse. A UNT graduate is usually more dateable than a woman who graduated from Harvard or Yale simply because the Harvard or Yale woman will be more careerist, have a worse personality, and demand more.

Reaction score
could also make a good argument that post-college, a woman who went to University of North Texas (UNT) is more dateable than a woman who went to Southern Methodist University (SMU). SMU is a bit of en elitist school, but there are far worse. A UNT graduate is usually more dateable than a woman who graduated from Harvard or Yale simply because the Harvard or Yale woman will be more careerist, have a worse personality, and demand more.
i refuse to date any girl from A&M lol. I have had dates with girls that went to Texas, Yale, and Vanderbilt this summer and they all had that quarter life crisis/I can’t make any firm commitments in my life other than career/traveling mentality. I have connected better with Uni of Houston women.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i refuse to date any girl from A&M lol.
I've had some bad experiences over the years with women who went to Texas A&M. I'm not sure why. In theory, A&M'ers are supposed to less slutty than women from other larger public schools in the region.

I have had dates with girls that went to Texas, Yale, and Vanderbilt this summer and they all had that quarter life crisis/I can’t make any firm commitments in my life other than career/traveling mentality.
I believe it.

I have connected better with Uni of Houston women.
I can't recall any interactions with University of Houston women.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 saying Ichigan like he is an Ohio St fan. I almost want to start a separate thread sometime about my interactions with women from different colleges. I know Roosh used to do a flags thing for women from different countries you slept with, I want to do it for women from different colleges :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

However, here have been some of my experiences.

Ole Miss girls are cool as h3ll and hot.

Georgia girls are snobby and mediocre looking.

Alabama girls have an attitude.

Tennessee girls are down to earth sweethearts.

Penn St girls can sometimes be cool, unless they are of Italian descent.

Ohio St girls are low key hot and very approachable.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know Roosh used to do a flags thing for women from different countries you slept with, I want to do it for women from different colleges :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .
There's a difference between being a student and interacting with these women while you're both college students and 2 post college alum interacting off campus. I'll get a few in for now but add to this later.

Arizona State: Women at Arizona State are down to party and have a good time. Arizona State is a school with not much Greek Life participation, so a bit of the snobby element of Greek Life isn't much of a thing on campus there. Even after college, Arizona State women are usually fun women. Some may be stuck up because they are so good looking but the passion for fun is what drives them. If you're fun and can make their vaginas tingle, that's most important to them.

University of Arizona: Greek Life is a bigger deal at University of Arizona than Arizona State. University of Arizona women are a little bit more stuck up than their Arizona State sisters. Similar in looks (slight advantage to Arizona State) but generally worse attitudes. More driven by money and status than fun, but fun and looks matter to them too.

A good portion of the Old Town Scottsdale bar scene is Arizona State and Arizona alumni who are 22-30.

Baylor University: Ring by Spring is a big thing there. A lot of Baylor women get married earlier in life or spend their 22-27 years in committed relationships. If you're interacting with Baylor alumni women in their late 20s and beyond, there's a decent chance that they are big time DTF. Some are known for prissy attitudes though.

Southern Methodist University: This is the rough equivalent of Vanderbilt in the SEC. It has a high Greek Life participation. A lot of women from upper middle class or upper class families go there. You can meet some seriously classy women at SMU or when dating SMU alumni. Some of these women were exposed to the country club lifestyle as children. Bumble founder and early stage Tinder employee Whitney Wolfe Herd is an SMU alum. She didn't meet her husband using Bumble. She met him on a ski trip in Aspen, Colorado. Preppy feel, as many went to private, college prep type high schools.

Texas Christian University: This is SMU Light. Not quite as monied, still high Greek Life participation like an SEC school. Fort Worth as a whole is more down to Earth than Dallas. Preppy feel, as many went to private, college prep type high schools.

University of Texas: Difficult to stereotype. Some women would be carousel riders. Since Austin is a weird city, some fall into the SJW/feminist aura of Austin. Partying is big there. They are all over Dallas.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alabama girls have an attitude.
This was the infamous Alabama Alpha Phi video from 2015 that caused a stir in the mainstream media.

In the video, the women seem like they have an attitude.

Tennessee girls are down to earth sweethearts.
Why?

Georgia girls are snobby and mediocre looking.
One of the few Georgia females I knew grew up in an affluent family and was a bit of a spoiled brat. She was in the 7-8 range in her heyday. She's old now (mid-30s).

Reaction score
This was the infamous Alabama Alpha Phi video from 2015 that caused a stir in the mainstream media.

In the video, the women seem like they have an attitude.

Why?

One of the few Georgia females I knew grew up in an affluent family and was a bit of a spoiled brat. She was in the 7-8 range in her heyday. She's old now (mid-30s).
Yes, those girls are not as hot as the video portrays them. You kind of get brainwashed in to thinking Ms. Tri Delta Pumpkin Spice Latte is the hottest girl ever when she's really just average at best lol.