Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now I Know How Military Husbands Feel

Pedrito0906

Banned
Reaction score
You're free to point out where I was doing any kicking. If he can't handle a "I told you so" then that further explains how he got in this mess.
Can you explain mistakes he made, for relatively new guys like me could get some insight?

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're free to point out where I was doing any kicking. If he can't handle a "I told you so" then that further explains how he got in this mess.
The "kicking" was heavily implied by you in your first two (unnecessary and irrelevant) posts in this thread. Further by this post with the "I told you so" directed at Lefty. But you already know this. Don't play dumb - it is completely disingenuous.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks man. I unplugged almost 2 years ago, and reading $hit like this from a veteran like you just tells me that being unplugged doesn't mean having no feelings, or that nothing affects you, cause me in the beginning I was reading advises in here and I thought those guys were unmovable, nothing affected them.

For anyone new in here that comes across with this post, If a vet like you can be affected, it means being unplugged doesn't mean not being affected, but know what to do when hard times hit. Best to you brother.
I don't think a guy that gets married is truly unplugged. They may have game down, and are red pilled, but haven't let go of the disney "what if I found the needle in the haystack?" mindset. There is no needle. This is why I'm anti marriage. It destroys any frame that a man could have.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think a guy that gets married is truly unplugged. They may have game down, and are red pilled, but haven't let go of the disney "what if I found the needle in the haystack?" mindset. There is no needle. This is why I'm anti marriage. It destroys any frame that a man could have.
Marriage with the right woman is the pinnacle of LTR'S, but only as a way to reward her for showing PERFECT behavior for a extended period of time. Basically she behaves so good you feel like its only fair and logical to fulfill her dream of marriage.

A woman like this will have the right attitude and will be off the market before she is 25. I think her looks dont even matter that much. It takes a certain type of woman.

She has to be "unpleasantly pleasant " , and leave you with no other choice than rewarding her with marriage. And even than I geuss you should decline this option multiple times before you cave in.

So yeah, something most men wont ever see in their entire life. A man with the need to be in a ltr is already lost these days, a man who pursues marriage without even having a long term, GOOD woman is a psychopath

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marriage with the right woman is the pinnacle of LTR'S, but only as a way to reward her for showing PERFECT behavior for a extended period of time. Basically she behaves so good you feel like its only fair and logical to fulfill her dream of marriage.

A woman like this will have the right attitude and will be off the market before she is 25. I think her looks dont even matter that much. It takes a certain type of woman.

She has to be "unpleasantly pleasant " , and leave you with no other choice than rewarding her with marriage. And even than I geuss you should decline this option multiple times before you cave in.

So yeah, something most men wont ever see in their entire life. A man with the need to be in a ltr is already lost these days, a man who pursues marriage without even having a long term, GOOD woman is a psychopath
That was extremely well said.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you explain mistakes he made, for relatively new guys like me could get some insight?
It's just something I've been on married men's cases forever. The other thread about plate spinning ties into it. When men commit and get married, they're basically doubling down on commiting to a woman. And commiting to women is mostly a sign of a man getting lax in their pursuit of women and improvement of themselves. This is mostly seen in men who believe women to be a treasured asset. I'm not going into the whole historical essence of marriage itself, but simply: getting married is not attuned to how humans behave. Across animal groups, it is very rare for animals to have lifetime partners. Only a few ever do so. Meanwhile, every other animal has multiple sex partners throughout their life (or one and just die from sex). Humans being the most versatile of our species, there is no reason to lock down with just one woman. So when I see yet another wife going out to the bar and slutting it up, I just laugh cause the same ole song keeps being sung.

The "kicking" was heavily implied by you in your first two (unnecessary and irrelevant) posts in this thread. Further by this post with the "I told you so" directed at Lefty. But you already know this. Don't play dumb - it is completely disingenuous.
Viewing my post as kicking is your fault.

I agree with you on principle, but every woman eventually becomes a problem with a man. Even if the woman never cheats or divorces him, they are still a nag. And then they grow old and become sexless.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if the woman never cheats or divorces him, they are still a nag. And then they grow old and become sexless.
I think this is worth the companionship during old age. I doubt a woman would never cheat or divorce though. How can a man keep his frame when the woman KNOWS she has his balls in a vice legally, and the sexist court system will favor her. That she benefits if there's a divorce....

Dr.Suave

Reaction score

I think her looks dont even matter that much. It takes a certain type of woman.

She has to be "unpleasantly pleasant " , and leave you with no other choice than rewarding her with marriage. And even than I geuss you should decline this option multiple times before you cave in. So yeah, something most men wont ever see in their entire life.
Nice post bro. Agree 100%

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Only part I will disagree with is when you say "her looks don't even matter that much." You need a woman who is nice to look at. No, she doesn't need to be a HB 9 or 10, but she needs to be at least in the 7 range. If not, expect extreme boredom out of yourself with her in short order. In that case, it may be you that gets the itch to step outside the relationship rather than her. That also leads to unhappiness even if this hypothetical woman (who I question whether she really exists) has "perfect" behavior.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just something I've been on married men's cases forever. The other thread about plate spinning ties into it. When men commit and get married, they're basically doubling down on commiting to a woman. And commiting to women is mostly a sign of a man getting lax in their pursuit of women and improvement of themselves. This is mostly seen in men who believe women to be a treasured asset. I'm not going into the whole historical essence of marriage itself, but simply: getting married is not attuned to how humans behave. Across animal groups, it is very rare for animals to have lifetime partners. Only a few ever do so. Meanwhile, every other animal has multiple sex partners throughout their life (or one and just die from sex). Humans being the most versatile of our species, there is no reason to lock down with just one woman. So when I see yet another wife going out to the bar and slutting it up, I just laugh cause the same ole song keeps being sung.

Viewing my post as kicking is your fault.

I agree with you on principle, but every woman eventually becomes a problem with a man. Even if the woman never cheats or divorces him, they are still a nag. And then they grow old and become sexless.
It's a grim but realistic view, and one that at least guarantees a man stays on the safe side.

The irony is that in order to have a successful marriage a man must first be on the other side of the spectrum. E.g he gotta be a super player. A celebrity like type of man with an absolute abundance of women, so she knows there's plenty of competition for her.

This is again, only 5% of men, maybe less. Most men who pursue marriage do this for the wrong reasons. And even than I agree it's a matter of time before you'll lose frame. You'll become softer and she'll become rougher. A man craves stability while women crave uncertainty. At some point the table might turn , man let's his guard down and even lose his ability to pull new poosy. Then you are fecked anyway.

Only part I will disagree with is when you say "her looks don't even matter that much." You need a woman who is nice to look at. No, she doesn't need to be a HB 9 or 10, but she needs to be at least in the 7 range. If not, expect extreme boredom out of yourself with her in short order. In that case, it may be you that gets the itch to step outside the relationship rather than her. That also leads to unhappiness even if this hypothetical woman (who I question whether she really exists) has "perfect" behavior.
I specifically said looks don't matter because I've seen plenty of times that less attractive women tend to be good women, they are just overlooked by the majority of men. Similarly like the good but less attractive dude is overlooked by most women. One of my friends is rather unattractive, but I I wouldn't think twice to let him marry a woman close to me. He is the definition of a good but unattractive man, yet stil on a yearslong dryspell

I have a weakness for hot women( who doesn't?), but sometimes I look back at the women I rejected only to realize they were probably a better fit for me. As the years went by my bar lowered. 15 years ago a hb7/6 was a 7 /6 for a reason, right? Now I see the same type of woman she is suddenly a 7/8. Peace of mind is also something extremely valuable.

I do respect men who have a less attractive woman but have peace of mind. Maybe it's just me having some GIG syndrome.

I agree though, that the women who I viewed as lower SMV than me never got me rock hard. Was more like pity fecking them. But again, I sometimes wonder if this is someting that's off about me. Is life all about being rockhard? And is a rock hard D worth the rock hard head aches? I think alotta men would benefit from looking for GOOD woman rather than Bad byitches.

Last edited:

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That blows man, time to attorney up. Also hope your ma is doing alright. On the brightside you've now got some newfound freedom at least.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I know what you mean by "unpleasantly pleasant " but I'd like to hear you explain your definition.

For me it is someone who, during your low moments, is not swayed by your negativity and keeps a positive loving attitude when you feel completely unlovable....

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is worth the companionship during old age. I doubt a woman would never cheat or divorce though. How can a man keep his frame when the woman KNOWS she has his balls in a vice legally, and the sexist court system will favor her. That she benefits if there's a divorce....
Personally I do think there's honor in a woman that stayed with you forever. My grandparents were like that, but who am I to judge what their life was before.

It's a grim but realistic view, and one that at least guarantees a man stays on the safe side.

The irony is that in order to have a successful marriage a man must first be on the other side of the spectrum. E.g he gotta be a super player. A celebrity like type of man with an absolute abundance of women, so she knows there's plenty of competition for her.

This is again, only 5% of men, maybe less. Most men who pursue marriage do this for the wrong reasons. And even than I agree it's a matter of time before you'll lose frame. You'll become softer and she'll become rougher. A man craves stability while women crave uncertainty. At some point the table might turn , man let's his guard down and even lose his ability to pull new poosy. Then you are fecked anyway.
Constant stories of men whose wives started behaving when the man was getting attention from other women. Not a coincidence. You always have to stay on your game, even in marriage.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I specifically said looks don't matter because I've seen plenty of times that less attractive women tend to be good women, they are just overlooked by the majority of men. Similarly like the good but less attractive dude is overlooked by most women. One of my friends is rather unattractive, but I I wouldn't think twice to let him marry a woman close to me. He is the definition of a good but unattractive man, yet stil on a yearslong dryspell

I have a weakness for hot women( who doesn't?), but sometimes I look back at the women I rejected only to realize they were probably a better fit for me. As the years went by my bar lowered. 15 years ago a hb7/6 was a 7 /6 for a reason, right? Now I see the same type of woman she is suddenly a 7/8. Peace of mind is also something extremely valuable.

I do respect men who have a less attractive woman but have peace of mind. Maybe it's just me having some GIG syndrome.

I agree though, that the women who I viewed as lower SMV than me never got me rock hard. Was more like pity fecking them. But again, I sometimes wonder if this is someting that's off about me. Is life all about being rockhard? And is a rock hard D worth the rock hard head aches? I think alotta men would benefit from looking for GOOD woman rather than Bad byitches.
I want to add to this...I was on the same bench of lower value women being nicer. Until I ran into said women changing overnight into b*tches. In that case, would you rather have an ugly b*tch or a hot b*tch. If the b*tch s ugly, you are going to get grilled hard. At least if she's hot, people will frown less at her being one. They'll tell you to get her act together. With an ugly b*tch, they'll tell you to get away from her.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
we warned you about her. This is not to say I told you so, but just to say that the red flags were obvious with her.
What were her red flags back then? Honest question. I cant remember.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
life time carousel rider who magically "got it out of her system"
Yeah. I think I remeber bits of OP´s post back then. Just wanted to make sure that´s what you meant.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
life time carousel rider who magically "got it out of her system"
It is human nature to want to think you "struck gold." I am sure this girl is exciting and she is good looking. She sounds a lot like an ex of my own (although we were never married). Point being, even when you know better, if you are locked in on a girl it is very hard sometimes to listen to your own advice you have given to others and avoid something you know isn't advisable. I have myself been there more times than I care to admit when it comes to women.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as we admit scarcity is a major driver, yes. My guess is this woman has histrionic personality disorder based on his description of her in that thread and her behavior here. Not everyone has dated one of those and I was remiss in pointing that out at the time as well because I was making all sorts of compromises myself.
Almost sounds like Carr and McDaniels, just replace scarcity with faith.