"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

NoFap and game/sex field report thread, who wants to take part and report results?

CrazyClubber

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2023
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Its massively important.

I used to watch loads of porn when i was married. Cut it out completely since. Currently not on the hunt, but when I am, I dont fap at all as retention is essential in pushing you forward to actually pull woman. In no time at all its replaced with regularly shagging different woman.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
Approached a hb8 in supermarket. Used the "did you go to this school?" You look familiar opener" send out in allen thopmsons so suave newsletter.

She seemed more receptive than previous approaches and she took my number and messaged me last night.

I was very happy with the interaction and it told me that "yeah you can have success"
 

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
2,739
Reaction score
2,320
High stress makes one hornier. Not less horny. It's usually something else. Bad diet, bad exercise, more basic inhibitions.
 

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2022
Messages
3,868
Reaction score
2,512
Fridays FaceTime sex aside I have been good. Today I went to the gym and lifted heavy with one minute breaks between sets for max Free T and did sauna for 25. I haven’t lifted in two weeks, opting for HIIT and nofap, and my numbers in all exercises except pull-ups are up.

Eating for the first time now, definitely felt the Free T as the lifeguard walked by the pool when I was in the sauna. I’ll put it to use later tonight.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
1,722
Reaction score
593
Won't be doing as many approaches for now. Been seeing a girl for a few month now. She has a lot of isssues going on. I really like her though. Spent all weekend with her and therefore ended up meeting her parents. So last night she suggested we delete dating apps. I agreed. I don't think it's right to be on dating sites when i've spent an evening with her family. We have agreed to see how things go.
 
Top