Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need urgent advice for a chick

alex1092

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy, first time posting here.

So i need some advice about a cheek, iv been following corey waynes stuff for many years and doc love stuff not so much just recently i came across his work, i booked a session with him as well.

Apart from that im trying to perfect my game, but this current chick has made my brains melt, yeah you got it right im in love with this specific woman.

So iv been dating her for almost 7 months everything was perfect, her chasing 100 percent almost, me doing around 10% 20%.

One day she just suddenly became distand, cold like a fish. we went one day without contact i didnt reached out to her then i called her and i noticed her tone of voice has changed.

Yes i did mistakes i was always available when she called always answered her texts and stuff and yeah she never falled in love with me. I knew she was not in love but eventually she told me that one day when we were out, she told me i don't feel the "Spark" then i realize i ****ed up.

Then the sex started to go away, and she didn't want to have sex with me.

I told her that night that if she plans to go home with me and sleep i don't want that i want a woman that also wants me sexually, she agreed and she completely changed her behavior that night she got wet and everything and we had the best sex ever.

Then she went for a week camping for work and school stuff she is a teacher.

I backed off 100 percent, she did the pursuing 100 percent till she was back she texted me every day till she was back i answered after 2-3 hours and even the next day so i was not always available any more to her.

she came back i took her out for a date tried to be humorous funny for her to have a good time she was tired cold after a week no sex, the next day again no sex. all though she was chasing me hugging me kissing me.

i realized that she turned the relationship into a platonic one, i told her that is unacceptable and that i dont want a woman to be buudys and to call me when she feels she is ready to be affectionate with me in the bed to give me a call and i left.

My question is maybe i was too eager to **** her and i lost my self emotional control and i ****ed up?
or i did the right thing?

really i don't know im in love with ther, and we are currently 1 and a half day with no contact.

any help is appreciated.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to walk away asap to turn your relationship in a healthy one. If you have oneitis for a girl like this, it's not a good thing! Stay in no contact, that's rule number 1 for you. The one that gives less about the relationship has the power, always.

Go focus on your hobbies, work and gym. Talk to different girls because this one is unplugging herself from you, you already f*cked up, your gut feeling is always right, always in whatever situation, trust your gut!

Approach different girls, talk to others because ''the one'' for you doesn't exist, theres millions of girls that fit you in the same or a better way then this one, believe me. I experienced so much to say so.

Don't go to the session with that guy that charges money for advice. Just read the DJ bible on this website, start to post threads about how you approach girls and the community will advice you, learn from the experienced ones like me. I'm around for 5 years now.

Now, forget the OP girl, focus on other girls and let her come to you. Let her invest, let her do the 80% again, only get back with her if she wants to get together and f8ck your brains out. That's the deal, if not? Move on.

Every contact from you to her, will result in her having less respect for you and it will make it even easier for her to forget you.

alex1092

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to walk away asap to turn your relationship in a healthy one. If you have oneitis for a girl like this, it's not a good thing! Stay in no contact, that's rule number 1 for you. The one that gives less about the relationship has the power, always.

Go focus on your hobbies, work and gym. Talk to different girls because this one is unplugging herself from you, you already f*cked up, your gut feeling is always right, always in whatever situation, trust your gut!

Approach different girls, talk to others because ''the one'' for you doesn't exist, theres millions of girls that fit you in the same or a better way then this one, believe me. I experienced so much to say so.

Don't go to the session with that guy that charges money for advice. Just read the DJ bible on this website, start to post threads about how you approach girls and the community will advice you, learn from the experienced ones like me. I'm around for 5 years now.

Now, forget the OP girl, focus on other girls and let her come to you. Let her invest, let her do the 80% again, only get back with her if she wants to get together and f8ck your brains out. That's the deal, if not? Move on.

Every contact from you to her, will result in her having less respect for you and it will make it even easier for her to forget you.
Amazing advice, thank u so much its hard for me to mantain my self emotional control im trying to, i didnt contacted her, its hard but really when i had the talk with her in her house she was just sitting there not really giving a **** to what i was saying, and when i asked her what is going really on she told me "I don't know"

Thank u again, il try to stay away no contact is the most reliable aspect of getting a woman to truly value what she had.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guy, first time posting here.

So i need some advice about a cheek, iv been following corey waynes stuff for many years and doc love stuff not so much just recently i came across his work, i booked a session with him as well.

Apart from that im trying to perfect my game, but this current chick has made my brains melt, yeah you got it right im in love with this specific woman.

So iv been dating her for almost 7 months everything was perfect, her chasing 100 percent almost, me doing around 10% 20%.

One day she just suddenly became distand, cold like a fish. we went one day without contact i didnt reached out to her then i called her and i noticed her tone of voice has changed.

Yes i did mistakes i was always available when she called always answered her texts and stuff and yeah she never falled in love with me. I knew she was not in love but eventually she told me that one day when we were out, she told me i don't feel the "Spark" then i realize i ****ed up.

Then the sex started to go away, and she didn't want to have sex with me.

I told her that night that if she plans to go home with me and sleep i don't want that i want a woman that also wants me sexually, she agreed and she completely changed her behavior that night she got wet and everything and we had the best sex ever.

Then she went for a week camping for work and school stuff she is a teacher.

I backed off 100 percent, she did the pursuing 100 percent till she was back she texted me every day till she was back i answered after 2-3 hours and even the next day so i was not always available any more to her.

she came back i took her out for a date tried to be humorous funny for her to have a good time she was tired cold after a week no sex, the next day again no sex. all though she was chasing me hugging me kissing me.

i realized that she turned the relationship into a platonic one, i told her that is unacceptable and that i dont want a woman to be buudys and to call me when she feels she is ready to be affectionate with me in the bed to give me a call and i left.

My question is maybe i was too eager to **** her and i lost my self emotional control and i ****ed up?
or i did the right thing?

really i don't know im in love with ther, and we are currently 1 and a half day with no contact.

any help is appreciated.
Thegambino’s advice is correct. Work on yourself and your life. Start banging other women. If you’re spinning plates, you won’t appear needy sexually. Women can sense this and it will make you more attractive to them. Women want a competent, self assured man who has options.

-Augustus-

alex1092

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thegambino’s advice is correct. Work on yourself and your life. Start banging other women. If you’re spinning plates, you won’t appear needy sexually. Women can sense this and it will make you more attractive to them. Women want a competent, self assured man who has options.

-Augustus-
so no contact rule is my best chance i know but do you think she will eventually contact me?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so no contact rule is my best chance i know but do you think she will eventually contact me?
They almost always contact. However, the fact that she went cold on you sexually and said she doesn’t feel the “spark” means that it’s over.

-Augustus-

alex1092

Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you feel if you learned she just met some other guy she likes more and feels the *spark* with, but rather than tell you is content to let you rot in your personal hell of self doubt so that she can prop up her fragile self image?
Ofcourse i would not like that but time will tell i strongly believe she will get in touch, maybe all she needs is time but really if she met another guy most guys are clue less so i dont really worry about that.

alex1092

Don Juan
Reaction score
They almost always contact. However, the fact that she went cold on you sexually and said she doesn’t feel the “spark” means that it’s over.

-Augustus-
I dont agree with that statement, a woman can get bored and dissenterested and no contact provides time and space to miss each other but the sexuality can re appear the problem is i acted weak.

I know my options and my cards i played them correctly my only concern is that i maybe acted agressive.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse i would not like that but time will tell i strongly believe she will get in touch, maybe all she needs is time but really if she met another guy most guys are clue less so i dont really worry about that.
You don't think he'll press for sex by 2-3 dates?

alex1092

Don Juan
Reaction score
Want to make a bet?
No really.. all i want to know its if i maybe acted too agressive for the sex subject maybe she was indeed tired but she would be gone for a week again so... i dont know if i ****ed up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will.. so i dont really know that but really all i want to know is my best option to get her back.
Very best option is to ignore and fvck new pvssy . Don't need her, be chosen by other ladies.

And you can't take her back as she was . She has to choose you.

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick comes out and tells you there is no chemistry... believe her. Most women are driven by emotion... if she isn't feeling IT... IT doesn't exist.

The biggest problem I have with dating coaches is that they SELL you on the idea that somehow there is something you can do to turn sh!t around... you can't. You might be able to run some game.. techniques... and other emotionally manipulative BS that will work for a time, but you are only prolonging the pain. She will lose interest again... then your so called 'relationship' becomes a sh!t show of WORK, and it's not fun anymore.

Walk away... but don't ever believe you can fix this... walk away because that is the best way for you to put this behind you... and frees your mind so that you can go after other chicks. Focus on dating on other women.

Some of Cory Wayne's stuff is good... but the good stuff, IMO is taken right out of Doc Love's book. Wayne will teach you to walk away to get her to chase you... give you hope you can turn this around... Love will just tell you to walk away and find another chick... which is the right answer. Wayne will teach you how to perform like a grinder monkey to make the 'relationship' work. Doc Love will teach you how to properly screen out and find a chick that works for you.

Wayne cares about how you 'feel', Love doesn't give a fvck how you feel... because how you feel is completely irrelevant to any chick you find yourself interested in. Wayne talks tough... will tell men to not pursue relationships, then in the next paragraph will advise men on how to find and KEEP a relationship going... The reason he engages in this hypocrisy is because a man that is desperate to get a particular chick will pay him for advice. Love just tells you to go find a chick that is right for you... that it's a numbers game and you just have to do the work and screen out chicks that fit you... not how to twist yourself into a pretzel to make anything work.

Be the best you can be, don't let people use you. That is your currency, and the more currency you have... the better shoe stores you can shop in. Then take your time and try on shoes that fit. The problem is most men in the USA don't really shop for chicks... they just grab whatever pair of shoes they see that will let you try them on... then loyalty makes you wear those shoes even if they are giving you blisters.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No contact is not a 'technique' to achieve results with a particular chick. It is what you do to get over her so you can work on yourself and date other chicks. The best way to forget about a chick is to not think about her... pretend she no longer exists. If she comes back around... fine.... but the truth is if you are walking away from her and go after other women, you will more than likely find someone better. But if you are going no contact' but you are still sitting on your @ss pining over her, all that is going to happen is you will go nuts.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Fvck and spend time with other bytches like your life depends upon it . She needs to be sucked into your gravity .

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post by Mike. The only thing I will add in direct response to your question about whether you may have been overly aggressive about requiring sex is: NO you were not. You said what you wanted, what you wanted was perfectly reasonable, you stood your ground, and you did not accept less from her. Most guys won't do that. You did good there.

If you are looking for a way to question yourself, don't question the sex thing, instead question why you fell in love with someone who wasn't in love with you. Even though you sound like you did most things right, in terms of how you let her do most of the chasing, etc, if you were more invested in the relationship than her, then that can cause many women to see you as low value and they think they can do better. As others have said here, the person who cares the least about the relationship has the most power and is least likely to get dumped. It sounds messed up to say that but sadly it's just part of the game you have to play. I can't tell you how your being more invested manifested itself, but it's very hard to hide that kind of thing from a woman. Yes, you can follow some rules like Corey Wayne suggests (such as responsiveness, letting her chase you 80%, etc), and these are often good guidelines for the newly red-pill aware to avoid coming off as needy and overly invested, but it's really just a mask and given enough time, most women will begin to see through it. They are much more intuitive than men in this regard. The only real way to be is to actually HAVE options and enough self-development to truly be in a place where you can take or leave any woman.

The chances of salvaging something with this girl are low. It sounds like she's lost interest in you several times, and is not fully cutting you off because she doesn't want to be alone, or because she's met someone new she is more attracted to but thinks he might be a player and she is nervous that she'll end up with no one if she goes down that road and he dumps her after a few fvcks. In either case, your relationship with her is likely not going to work because this will keep happening. I would advise you to either break it off with her and go no contact and focus on yourself and other women, or if you think you can be friends with benefits with her and not get too attached, then you can let her do ALL the initiation and have her come over to your place to fvck and that's it. Spend no more effort on her until she proves herself to you over the course of a couple months.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a chick comes out and tells you there is no chemistry... believe her. Most women are driven by emotion... if she isn't feeling IT... IT doesn't exist.

The biggest problem I have with dating coaches is that they SELL you on the idea that somehow there is something you can do to turn sh!t around... you can't. You might be able to run some game.. techniques... and other emotionally manipulative BS that will work for a time, but you are only prolonging the pain. She will lose interest again... then your so called 'relationship' becomes a sh!t show of WORK, and it's not fun anymore.

Walk away... but don't ever believe you can fix this... walk away because that is the best way for you to put this behind you... and frees your mind so that you can go after other chicks. Focus on dating on other women.

Some of Cory Wayne's stuff is good... but the good stuff, IMO is taken right out of Doc Love's book. Wayne will teach you to walk away to get her to chase you... give you hope you can turn this around... Love will just tell you to walk away and find another chick... which is the right answer. Wayne will teach you how to perform like a grinder monkey to make the 'relationship' work. Doc Love will teach you how to properly screen out and find a chick that works for you.

Wayne cares about how you 'feel', Love doesn't give a fvck how you feel... because how you feel is completely irrelevant to any chick you find yourself interested in. Wayne talks tough... will tell men to not pursue relationships, then in the next paragraph will advise men on how to find and KEEP a relationship going... The reason he engages in this hypocrisy is because a man that is desperate to get a particular chick will pay him for advice. Love just tells you to go find a chick that is right for you... that it's a numbers game and you just have to do the work and screen out chicks that fit you... not how to twist yourself into a pretzel to make anything work.

Be the best you can be, don't let people use you. That is your currency, and the more currency you have... the better shoe stores you can shop in. Then take your time and try on shoes that fit. The problem is most men in the USA don't really shop for chicks... they just grab whatever pair of shoes they see that will let you try them on... then loyalty makes you wear those shoes even if they are giving you blisters.
Dude all of the dating coaches have a "how do I get my gf back", even the bastard AMS. AMS strategy is to forget that bytch and fvck other women, they always try to come back. Then frame it around her coming to you and sex.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He will.. so i dont really know that but really all i want to know is my best option to get her back.
Watch AMS on how do you get your gf back . You really do have to get on and charge her to the game .Why you worrying about a female whose not trying to fvck your brains out .

Don't worry about getting her back. Do thing you need to maintain yourself and make you happy.

I'm really thinking this appeappr needs to be used even for a WIFE who chooses to stop "putting out".

Go fvck some new dependable pvssy . The universe is wierd in that by magic she will start thinking of you.