Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need some inspiration

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 34 and approaching women

Does anyone know of a man in their mid-late 30s who got with a women in her 20s?

It may depend on how much you have going for you, if you keep yourself in shape etc

I know two males 35, who got with women 9-10 years younger than them

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Does anyone know of a man in their mid-late 30s who got with a women in her 20s?

It may depend on how much you have going for you, if you keep yourself in shape etc

I’m 41 and I’ve banged plenty of women in their 20s when I was in my 30s. You need to be in good physical shape and dress well. Plus it helps if your game is good. Don’t tell them your age unless they ask.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had several that were 10-20yrs younger than me all thru my 30's and 40's. All of them were girls I met in bars. I think they were more into me than I was them.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, myself included but honestly man, I have a pretty young vibe to me.. and I can relate to alot of the cultures of younger people because I stay in tune/especially to hip hop culture which is one of he main cultures young people adhere to. I know how to act young and cool, even tho alot of my hobbies as I get older tend to be more mature, and the type of discussions I have and things I talk about tend to also be more mature.

For me though it depends on who I am talking to,.. I can pretty much vibe with anyone.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

myself and several of my friends including one who isnt particularly good at closing with women

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm pretty convinced a 24 year old woman who works in same office at me wants me. She is constantly messaging me. I could be wrong. When you get that feeling she is into, you just know. Why? Well, im good looking, tough authority figure, laid back. Circumstances have put us working late in office together, so we chat a lot.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

All the time it happens. I got with a 25 year old while in my mid 40s and she is still going strong.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 31 and have never dated a girl over the age of about 27
I am 33 now and rarely dated/ banged girls over 30

Sometimes I did mainly because I really liked them but most of the time I do Don”t because they usually come with a bad attitude and it ain’t worth it

Actually I remembered now that the oldest one was 32 when I was 24. She had something about her that made me be on fire when around her

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 33 now and rarely dated/ banged girls over 30

Sometimes I did mainly because I really liked them but most of the time I do Don”t because they usually come with a bad attitude and it ain’t worth it

Actually I remembered now that the oldest one was 32 when I was 24. She had something about her that made me be on fire when around her
I find women after about 28/29 start developing seriously bad attitude problems

Its usually when the attention starts to dry up or is moving onto younger models

Women are very dumb if they don't settle before this age I mean most attractive women literally have the pick of the crop for nearly 10 years if you don't capitalise on that you are a fvcking moron

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Its usually when the attention starts to dry up or is moving onto younger models

Women are very dumb if they don't settle before this age I mean most attractive women literally have the pick of the crop for nearly 10 years if you don't capitalise on that you are a fvcking moron
Most women are morons though, but in the sense of a young child

Usually the ones with badder temperament end up single by that age. My hypothesis is that the bad temperament just aggravates due to bitterness and depression

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes. There is a high percentage of early 30 something chics with bad attitudes and mental issues. I imagine it's like growing pains after realizing they arent what they used to be looks wise, and can't snap their fingers and have 3 men jump. They either change their attitudes and develop some new relationship skills or grow angry and get pumped and dumped until they give up.