Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

U

user43770

I'd like to say thanks again to the mods.

Obviously, you can't please everyone, but by keeping discussions open, you're changing minds! You're getting to see smart, masculine men debate.

Where else does that happen these days?

Literally nowhere.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score
What futility?

As for the rest, here's something to ponder;

If I were to call a stupid man stupid, he'd be insulted because it's true and would proceed to make up all sorts of cope reasons.

Now if I were to call a smart man stupid, what will his reaction be?

Will he enjoy it because he knows its not true?

Will he toy around and turn things around because he could?

Will he see that as opportunity to send a message?
If you were really so great with women and so successful in life you wouldn't be posting so much and especially posting the things you post. You constantly behave you're like the authority on here about what's alpha dominant behavior and what is not. You think you have everyone figure out the point you have papers taped to your walls with connecting lines like a conspiracy theorist.

You're very pretentious and you certainly understand the patterns of how to do this thing, and most definitely can regurgitate the red pill theory stuff, but you seem insecure because you always feel the need to lord over people on a men's internet forum.

You also obviously majored in some sort of social science which is a big part of whatever you're career is.

But if you were really as great as you make yourself seem I highly doubt you'd feel the need to say the things you say on here. I don't really believe you and I don't think a lot of people on here do either. You say the right things, your understand the theory, but you rarely give examples. You're probably Thad guru guy and full of sh1t.

1600096515035.jpg

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What happened to @ShePays ? Is it temporary? Was it that thread I decided to stay away from?
I like some of his posts.

I honestly don't know who a good pick for a mod would be. There are few good choices I think. Won't list any names. I know I'm not fit to be a mod myself. I like debating controversial topics too much.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His politics did not align with the views of the other mods. This site is very right wing.
Espi self proclaimed that he did not work well with others and in general was very sociopathic. He was a bad moderator.

I would do it but I just don't have the time to do it right.

I vote @TyTe`EyEz , would vouch for. I'm guessing by the age of this thread, the decision has already been made. Oh well.

U

user43770

Espi self proclaimed that he did not work well with others and in general was very sociopathic. He was a bad moderator.

I would do it but I just don't have the time to do it right.

I vote @TyTe`EyEz , would vouch for. I'm guessing by the age of this thread, the decision has already been made. Oh well.
I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I didn't apply.

I mentioned earlier in the thread that I like to clown around occasionally, and I reckon a mod shouldn't do that.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's too late already but for me @samspade would be the perfect moderator.
knowledgable, level-headed, mature approach, sense of humor and most importantly doesn't get into petty fights.

U

user43770

Maybe it's too late already but for me @samspade would be the perfect moderator.
knowledgable, level-headed, mature approach, sense of humor and most importantly doesn't get into petty fights.
The mods have already been chosen, but yeah, he would have made a good one

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't think I have the bandwidth for it, or I'd have considered applying. Looks like we got a good new crop though.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't think I have the bandwidth for it, or I'd have considered applying.
It’s the same bandwidth as regular forum posting. I’m on my iPhone exclusively. I think you should rethink that if a future opportunity arises…

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s the same bandwidth as regular forum posting. I’m on my iPhone exclusively. I think you should rethink that if a future opportunity arises…
Good to know - I'll definitely think about it!