Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Just to be clear, I have no interest in being a mod. I occasionally have a few drinks and like to troll people. Not a good look in a mod.

@zekko and @Mike32ct would be the most obvious contenders, if they're interested. I respect both of their abilities to almost always keep a level head.
I’m very flattered and grateful that some have suggested me. But I have no plans to apply. I have a lot of respect for the mod team, but am not interested in joining at this time.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're joking? He has never constructed a logical argument nor responded to one. Reason is not his forte. He promotes racial hatred and violence.
So try to imagine what kind of entertainment a history and politics area moderated from him could provide us...even better than eurosport and netflix combined.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

Trez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We're probably already being watched and catalogued as a hate speech site. There are several research projects underway to track sites like these. Asking for moderators to work for free, while they run the chance of being associated with this place whenever the sh1t does hit the fan, well that's just irresponsible.

Sosuave search for "the jews"

1599606281490.png

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're probably already being watched and catalogued as a hate speech site. There are several research projects underway to track sites like these. Asking for moderators to work for free, while they run the chance of being associated with this place whenever the sh1t does hit the fan, well that's just irresponsible.

Sosuave search for "the jews"

I wouldn't doubt it...

Incel boards are flagged for "hate speech"
MGTOW boards are flagged for "hate speech"
PUA boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Bodybuilding boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Motorcycle boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Car boards are flagged for "hate speech"
Uber and Lyft boards are flagged for "hate speech"

On and on and on and on..... "hate speech" is a blanket term for anything the left feels is a threat to their political platform.... so remind me again who the real authoritarians are.....

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The left is quite literally terrified of the 1st Amendment because they know their platform is so flawed, illogical and idiotic that people can easily pick it apart simply by having a conversation about it....

...that's why they are so desperate to censor all forms of speech....

Trez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The left is quite literally terrified of the 1st Amendment because they know their platform is so flawed, illogical and idiotic that people can easily pick it apart simply by having a conversation about it....

...that's why they are so desperate to censor all forms of speech....
That's why you pick the worst form ie the final form and just continuously barrage them until they cower in the corner like a battered house wife of an alcoholic meth addicted sociopath. 1599616107078.jpg

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please don't quote me while posting that pic....

Mods, please delete that pic... thank you...

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @billtx49 , you like to delete posts, please delete that post, the dude is quoting me while posting that pic which I don't want to be associated.

Thanks

Trez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo @billtx49 , you like to delete posts, please delete that post, the dude is quoting me while posting that pic which I don't want to be associated.

Thanks
Bro it's satire. Tongue and cheek.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
Too late, the fbi now saved that screen...the good thing is that you will be able to tell him how mad you are about it when you'll share the same cell.

Btw you should be happy he didnt put bin laden too.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link for training the new mod, to show them how it works around here.

12 pages and 2.5 months of angry old man rants about the libtards, including daily right wing propaganda videos....then closed the moment great leader gets insulted:

Trez

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a link for training the new mod, to show them how it works around here.

12 pages and 2.5 months of angry old man rants about the libtards, including daily right wing propaganda videos....then closed the moment great leader gets insulted:

Trump is barely right wing.
1600022271518.png