Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I also work around mostly men and we do the same. I get what you're saying. The problem is that only 7 percent of communication is verbal. You say something in real life and people go "haha" and hand it right back at you, you say the exact some words on the forum and due to the very limited form of communication that is text it's next to impossible to know whether you're serious or not.

If you want the same effect on the forum you have to be very mindful of how the readers are going to interpret you. In person this is covered by non-verbal communication, they get that it's a game and not just you trying to be a d!ck for the sake of it.

All in all, not against ruffling some feathers in good spirit, just be aware that it may be hard to see that it is good spirited due to being limited to only verbal/text communication.
I also work with all men for several decades now and agree.

Its the nonverbal, inperson communication that indicates how serious or how lighthearted someone is 'speaking'.

Iron sharpens iron and its still good practice with the backs-and- forths here on this forum, even if only with typed words.

One can ask a member here to present irl via video or even real phone but that doesn't mean they have the b@lls to do it. In fact, they're not obligated to and its unfair to judge them.

Some people prefer the anonymity aspect of typed words on a forum and for some its important to them for good reasons. 3 times I was willing to skype or whatever, talk on real phone number and third time, skype or whatever with longstanding members here(>5 years)
Each time fell through for some good reason.
Just trying to indicate its good to be more authentic and be willing to back up your typed words with evidence of you than be antagonistic.

U

user43770

I also work with all men for several decades now and agree.

Its the nonverbal, inperson communication that indicates how serious or how lighthearted someone is 'speaking'.

Iron sharpens iron and its still good practice with the backs-and- forths here on this forum, even if only with typed words.

One can ask a member here to present irl via video or even real phone but that doesn't mean they have the b@lls to do it. In fact, they're not obligated to and its unfair to judge them.

Some people prefer the anonymity aspect of typed words on a forum and for some its important to them for good reasons. 3 times I was willing to skype or whatever, talk on real phone number and third time, skype or whatever with longstanding members here(>5 years)
Each time fell through for some good reason.
Just trying to indicate its good to be more authentic and be willing to back up your typed words with evidence of you than be antagonistic.
I'm not gonna skype with you, bro.

I don't even skype with my girlfriend!*

*let's just pretend i have a gf

christie

Banned
Reaction score
but we're best friends now......?!:cool: have a good day man.

We all get that you miss spaz, he'll be tickled pink when he gets back.

Serenity

Reaction score
All of my favorite posters have been banned, bill.

They were all far from polite conversationalists.
That's because instead of saying "I find your ideas and course of action retarded because X, Y and Z" they said "you're a f@ggot" or some other direct personal insult.

Criticism is really important on this forum. I myself have been very harsh countless times, but instead of just aggressively hurling personal insults I try making constructive arguments about why I think what they're doing is stupid. I don't tell guys that they are stupid, big difference.

Many of your banned favorite posters often made great points, were good at cutting through the bullsh!t and didn't sugar coat it. The problem was that it got too personal and they couldn't stop themselves from throwing senseless insults at everyone who challenged them instead of using reasoning. It caused all sorts of issues on the forum as members retaliated and it infested every god damn discussion, rapidly degrading it into a sh!t throwing contest.

Such behavior kills fruitful discussions.

U

user43770

but we're best friends now......?!:cool: have a good day man.

We all get that you miss spaz, he'll be tickled pink when he gets back.
You're my favorite poster.

Spaz already knows everything. We just skyped.

Here's a pic of us earlier this year, before covid hit

christie

Banned
Reaction score
You're funny my dear bored Tyte.....minus the pocket protector and 60's eyeglasses and add 2 or 3 inches in height and you're exactly how I pictured you(dark hair on right) or like the Van Wilder actor, wasshisname?

Spaz doesn't look like blondie, he looks like Jet Li a little bit. So I've imagined. Or like the alter ego of Rick.

There. Now its out that I've thought this(it felt too creepy that I had wrote that behind his back).

Its probably better posting publicly rather than PM's. You weren't believing my gender in PM's anyways, it is what it is.

P.S. I'm not him either. You know who you accused me of. Or him. or her/him.

I really am christie.

Last edited:
U

user43770

That's because instead of saying "I find your ideas and course of action retarded because X, Y and Z" they said "you're a f@ggot" or some other direct personal insult.

Criticism is really important on this forum. I myself have been very harsh countless times, but instead of just aggressively hurling personal insults I try making constructive arguments about why I think what they're doing is stupid. I don't tell guys that they are stupid, big difference.

Many of your banned favorite posters often made great points, were good at cutting through the bullsh!t and didn't sugar coat it. The problem was that it got too personal and they couldn't stop themselves from throwing senseless insults at everyone who challenged them instead of using reasoning. It caused all sorts of issues on the forum as members retaliated and it infested every god damn discussion, rapidly degrading it into a sh!t throwing contest.

Such behavior kills fruitful discussions.
Again, I can't argue with that. All true.

But man, I miss burroughs. Fvcking legend

logicallefty

Reaction score
Many banned people here over the years were also very popular. Rather than be humble about said popularity they let it go to their head and become assh0les. Just look at the list of members with the top 20 highest reaction scores. Good chance someone on that list will be banned soon. I have no one specific in mind, I just know the patterns. They play out over and over and over.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many banned people here over the years were also very popular. Rather than be humble about said popularity they let it go to their head and become assh0les. Just look at the list of members with the top 20 highest reaction scores. Good chance someone on that list will be banned soon. I have no one specific in mind, I just know the patterns. They play out over and over and over.
Please let me know early when it’s my time. I will need time to prepare emotionally.:D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U

user43770

Yeah I remember that in his posts.

He also predicted the decline of PUA and surge of MGTOW.
Yeah, he used to spam it in every thread. With red ink. It was kind of annoying at the time. Turns out dude was a genius lol

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get well soon, by the way.
Thanks very much. I don’t know if I mentioned I got taken down with two kidney stones on Thanksgiving. Brutal. I’m home now. I appreciate your well-wishes.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks very much. I don’t know if I mentioned I got taken down with two kidney stones on Thanksgiving. Brutal. I’m home now. I appreciate your well-wishes.
Two?!
My best friend had only one and he said it was the worst pain that he'd ever experienced. Wishing you a quick and painless recovery here as well.