Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Need Moderators? Sign Me Up!

U

user43770

If a man is brave enough to dish out his thoughts on a forum that's open to public then he ought be brave enough to receive others even if it doesn't conform to his.

I just don't get why MEN aren't being trained to hv that mental fortitude.

Why r they being encouraged to complain or report and be snowflakes?

The only report that would be considered valid is against someone who promotes violence as a way of life, which actually creates a cycle of hate that has engulfed cultures, people and countries for centuries.

Other then that we all should hv the mental fortitude to discern, discuss and even challenge an idea put forth in the forum.
I was telling someone via PM tonight about my love for trolling. The only people I trolled were the ones that could dish it back.

There's been a few that got angry and blocked me, bless their hearts.

Spaz, you're a good man. As is guru, she pays and stormrider. Y'all took a lot of trolling and gave it right back.

U

user43770

Spaz, you're a good man. As is guru, she pays and stormrider. Y'all took a lot of trolling and gave it right back.
I can't troll without you guys being prominent :(

That was the only reason I came here for a long time

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bible_Belt
You don't necessarily have to report them, based on some liberal rag you read every day
I only hit the report button on moderator posts. It sends each of them an email and is the only way to say your mind without getting deleted.

Truth is that one newer mod only uses his mod power to promote a right wing political agenda. Any time I point that out, he threatens to ban me for being political.

They also seem to have invented a new rule, which is not in the terms of service, that kissing mod ass is a requirement here. When you point out how much they suck at their jobs, that is a bannable offense. What a fvcking joke.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I only hit the report button on moderator posts. It sends each of them an email and is the only way to say your mind without getting deleted.

Truth is that one newer mod only uses his mod power to promote a right wing political agenda. Any time I point that out, he threatens to ban me for being political.

They also seem to have invented a new rule, which is not in the terms of service, that kissing mod ass is a requirement here. When you point out how much they suck at their jobs, that is a bannable offense. What a fvcking joke.
Kinda funny cuz you and another member have been bickering back and fourth and based on history records we keep on everyone he is now temp banned and you are not. But you have been temporary banned twice in the past so I can promise you your next one is gonna be permanent. I would lay low if I were you dude. Seriously.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve always wondered...

If someone hates a place or thing so much, why continue going there? I don’t like basketball, so I’m not going to go to an arena and then complain abou it and say negative thing. I just won’t go.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’ve always wondered...

If someone hates a place or thing so much, why continue going there? I don’t like basketball, so I’m not going to go to an arena and then complain abou it and say negative thing. I just won’t go.
When I asked that same question the explanation I was given with that sosuave is a breeding ground for right wing extremist. And we need people who hate the place to come and keep us all in check So that the next Timothy McVeigh does not come from here. Again, that is just how it was explained to me.

Billtx49

Reaction score
When I asked that same question the explanation I was given with that sosuave is a breeding ground for right wing extremist. And we need people who hate the place to come and keep us all in check So that the next Timothy McVeigh does not come from here. Again, that is just how it was explained to me.
He might have some kind of inner need to have enemies. The human imagination is quite resourceful, so now some members and the moderators that volunteer their time to keep this Forum running smoothly within its rules are now his opponents. Not very logical, but then emotional issues rarely are.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a man is brave enough to dish out his thoughts on a forum that's open to public then he ought be brave enough to receive others even if it doesn't conform to his.

I just don't get why MEN aren't being trained to hv that mental fortitude.

Why r they being encouraged to complain or report and be snowflakes?

The only report that would be considered valid is against someone who promotes violence as a way of life, which actually creates a cycle of hate that has engulfed cultures, people and countries for centuries.

Other then that we all should hv the mental fortitude to discern, discuss and even challenge an idea put forth in the forum.
You seem a lot smarter without that creepy skeleton picture.

Trez

Banned
Reaction score

1600258401688.png

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem a lot smarter without that creepy skeleton picture.
He seems a lot smarter cause after we made him notice that spamming 30 posts daily was not compatible with bragging "a life" he quit doing it and posts only when he has something to say.

The magic words were: "bro you do this and that yet you have almost 8500 posts in 2 years and stay here the whole day".

U

user43770

He seems a lot smarter cause after we made him notice that spamming 30 posts daily was not compatible with bragging "a life" he quit doing it and posts only when he has something to say.

The magic words were: "bro you do this and that yet you have almost 8500 posts in 2 years and stay here the whole day".
I doubt that's the reason, because i said the same thing to him a year ago. Trolled him pretty hard about it.

My guess is he's busy with work or life, or he's finally realized the futility in it all.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I doubt that's the reason, because i said the same thing to him a year ago. Trolled him pretty hard about it.

My guess is he's busy with work or life, or he's finally realized the futility in it all.
What futility?

As for the rest, here's something to ponder;

If I were to call a stupid man stupid, he'd be insulted because it's true and would proceed to make up all sorts of cope reasons.

Now if I were to call a smart man stupid, what will his reaction be?

Will he enjoy it because he knows its not true?

Will he toy around and turn things around because he could?

Will he see that as opportunity to send a message?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
To be honest, I'm actually quite dismayed with the banning of @ShePays, the man has passion for his politics, many of which I don't subscribe to but I do in some aspects respect him for wanting to improve his country - through his own lens or worldview.

If some of you guys disagree with him, then by all means counter him directly as a man should.

But this goes way beyond ShePays, there were some men here who were also banned, men who clearly has autism, why can't they be allowed to post to their hearts content?

If some of you men here don't like their threads, don't read it, problem solved, but many of you just simply had to be triggered and report like a bunch of old hags.

Y'all need to realise that men who come here are like children.

Everything is new and they want to explore.

The Mods here shouldn't be like mothers who would stop their son's from jumping in a puddle because it would dirty them.

That's what kills their thirst - curiosity - learning curve.

Y'all should be like fathers, he would understand and must acknowledge that sons are curious, creates chaos, naughty, brave, mischievous and a bunch of entities that's the complete opposite of females.

You see, all those child like behaviour, is what actually makes men do incredible things.

So don't kill that.

U

user43770

What futility?

As for the rest, here's something to ponder;

If I were to call a stupid man stupid, he'd be insulted because it's true and would proceed to make up all sorts of cope reasons.

Now if I were to call a smart man stupid, what will his reaction be?

Will he enjoy it because he knows its not true?

Will he toy around and turn things around because he could?

Will he see that as opportunity to send a message?
The futility in new guys not listening to you. The futility in old guys not listening to you, either.

U

user43770

To be honest, I'm actually quite dismayed with the banning of @ShePays, the man has passion for his politics, many of which I don't subscribe to but I do in some aspects respect him for wanting to improve his country - through his own lens or worldview.

If some of you guys disagree with him, then by all means counter him directly as a man should.

But this goes way beyond ShePays, there were some men here who were also banned, men who clearly has autism, why can't they be allowed to post to their hearts content?

If some of you men here don't like their threads, don't read it, problem solved, but many of you just simply had to be triggered and report like a bunch of old hags.

Y'all need to realise that men who come here are like children.

Everything is new and they want to explore.

The Mods here shouldn't be like mothers who would stop their son's from jumping in a puddle because it would dirty them.

That's what kills their thirst - curiosity - learning curve.

Y'all should be like fathers, he would understand and must acknowledge that sons are curious, creates chaos, naughty, brave, mischievous and a bunch of entities that's the complete opposite of females.

You see, all those child like behaviour, is what actually makes men do incredible things.

So don't kill that.
@ShePays is a great guy, and don't you belittle his reputation with your recommendation lol. That guy has more sense than I would know what to do with.

That's definitely a gay ban, in my opinion, but I think that all bans are gay, so what do I know?

I'll tell you what, this one was really gay.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The futility in new guys not listening to you. The futility in old guys not listening to you, either.
It doesn't matter because there's enough men who listens.

A man needs constant reminder to change their old habits.

And a man needs even longer to change their mindset because it is not easy to admit that they were wrong, in how they think, since it is also an admission of their inferiority - these things take time.

U

user43770

And a man needs even longer to change their mindset because it is not easy to admit that they were wrong, in how they think, since it is also an admission of their inferiority - these things take time.
Glad you found the error in your ways, brother.

U

user43770

And I'm not just gonna troll you. This is a great post.

U

user43770

I honestly don't think there are that many men that listen.

I like to troll posters I respect, but that's basically a call for you to change my mind.

It doesn't happen often, but it happens. And I welcome it.

The older I get, the less "a ha" moments I have.

And those always made me happier than anything. Even pvssy.