Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My LTR of 1.5 years left the bar with another guy...

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn.... OP is a troll, just looked at his past comments... never making sense and trying to stir up some controversy

I hate it.... someone please delete this post

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This can't be real imo. Just too far out there.

He's trying to be an extreme example of an AFC.

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
You cannot trust women! Ever! I've had some bad things happen to me over the years but this tops it.

I actually would have decked the guy if he was dancing with my gf of 1.5 years like that. Generally I wouldn't react like that but that level of betrayal would have warrented that. I would have kicked has arse and walked away - forever.

Dude, I feel for you! I know you are probably hurting now. Do not allow yourself to be reeled back in. Walk away!
The guy could've wiped the floor with me. :(

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
damn.... OP is a troll, just looked at his past comments... never making sense and trying to stir up some controversy

idk if you know for sure this is fake then thats just pathetic to make up a story like this...but truth be told i was thinking this **** was unbelievable when i was reading it.. but if it is true...i wuldnt be suprised....

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
P_Dawg_Jalapeno said:
The guy could've wiped the floor with me. :(
Sometimes it's better to show honor than to allow yourself to be a stooge...

At least you would have made a stand, even if it mean't you got your arse kicked.

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:

I am NOT!

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She got fvcked hard. Dump the bi*tch your better than that homie

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well it could be true... but a 1.5 year LTR in front of your face?

lol well my 1 month date did this to me last saturday, we went clubbing, she was into me, until the taller better guy came along, and he bumped into her by accident, and they started talking, then flirting,,,,, in front of me

and she was giving me her back!! while doing it... lol, when the guy was about to walk away, she grabbed his arm, and told him "why are you leaving"? I was in shock.... 20 minutes before that she was all over me kissing me....

and I couldnt walk away because she picked me up in her car... so I had to swallow the whole thing....I never let them get away from my sight, so Im sure she didnt get a number though lol, but we never spoke again after that...

next!

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
CHICAGO27 said:
Sometimes it's better to show honor than to allow yourself to be a stooge...

At least you would have made a stand, even if it mean't you got your arse kicked.
So, I'd have gotten beat up, probably assult charges, and that **** would've still left with ol' Goliath of Gath. Yay. I seriously hope she caught an STD from him... and maybe got her pregnant too. That'd make me feel better.

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
well it could be true... but a 1.5 year LTR in front of your face?

lol well my 1 month date did this to me last saturday, we went clubbing, she was into me, until the taller better guy came along, and he bumped into her by accident, and they started talking, then flirting,,,,, in front of me

and she was giving me her back!! while doing it... lol, when the guy was about to walk away, she grabbed his arm, and told him "why are you leaving"? I was in shock.... 20 minutes before that she was all over me kissing me....

and I couldnt walk away because she picked me up in her car... so I had to swallow the whole thing....I never let them get away from my sight, so Im sure she didnt get a number though lol, but we never spoke again after that...

next!
In front of my face... :( Look, not all of my posts have been entirely serious, but some of them have, and this is.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when did this happen? yesterday?
has she tried to contact you again? or just that "hey" message

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
That is beyond f$cked up. I am so sorry to hear that.

Like the others said though, you must maintain total radio silence.

Mark my words, she will use texting or possibly a phone message (probably several) to try to guilt trip you into contacting her. She'll try to mess with your emotions and make you feel like the bad guy who "misunderstood" or "overreacted.". Please be strong and don't fall for it. She just wants to know that you aren't mad at her to relieve her own guilt or alternatively to blame the victim and deflect the guilt onto you. Scr&w that. 100 percent radio silence is critical.

If you have any belongings of hers, maybe return them, but that's it. She's done. Like Backbreaker said use this to light a fire to improve yourself like never before.

If her contacting you becomes a nuisance, change your cell number. There might be a small fee, but it will be the best say $40 you ever spent. Give the new number only to family and close friends (not in her social circle.)

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
trooooooooooooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

pinhas

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont buy this; has to be a troll.

No one can be this much of a pu**y, and I dont think a girl would do this to a 1.5 LTR, no matter how sl**ty she is.

TROLL!!

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:

Yes, he's a troll.

And worst of all, he's the kind of troll who has time to think up and write these stories on an internet message board just to play games with strangers.

And then the time to come back and respond to the thread.

And then the time to return to the message board after it's already been established that he's a troll.

If anyone needs some DJ Bible advice it's this guy. Internet trolling for a hobby is not a sign of success with women....or anything else really.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everytime this guy posts, I just grab the popcorn and get ready for trolling comedy gold.

Said to say a few fall for it though, and with good advice. Hopefully others read the advice. Something like this COULD actually happen, but I'm 100% sure that with this guy, it didn't.

This is why I usually check a poster's history before I take the time to write out a response.

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
pipe007 said:
when did this happen? yesterday?
has she tried to contact you again? or just that "hey" message
Just the "hey" and "hows your morning going?" messages. This sucks. I feel lonesome as hell right now. There's no way I'm going to work on Monday... I need to get some pot too.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not buying this one.