Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My LTR of 1.5 years left the bar with another guy...

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
I seriously don't know how to feel.

So we're having a good time (or so I thought) hanging out, drinking, dancing, when she says to me "wait here a minute babe, I'm going to go get us a few more drinks" and I'm like "okay, cool." She's gone, up at the bar, for what seemed like 20 minutes or so before I started looking for her. I find her standing next to the bar talking to, laughing with, and drinking with this tall guy (who was standing right up in her ****) so I approach them to see what's up.

I say "hey baby, how them drinks coming" and she says "oh hey, I want you to meet my friend Randy... I'll get you another drink, gimme one sec." Another drink? She had given mine to him. And she didn't introduce me as her boyfriend. Rather than immediately turn into a jealous douche-bag I played along, started drinking my new drink, and tried to make conversation. The whole time we were standing there talking she looked my way twice, maybe... her eyes were focused on him. As we we're talking he kept inching his way nearer to her; she'd laugh at his every lame joke, and every time she laughed he'd ever so slightly graze her back or shoulder with his hand. These two had just met, what the hell?!?

A little background on Randy... This guys was maybe 6' 4", 220 pounds, well dressed, friendly, rugged and good looking, and a fvcking Delta pilot. By comparison I'm 5' 11", 165 pounds, have slightly thinning hair (barely noticeable), well dressed, and am slightly baby-faced.

Anyway, Randy briefly glances at me then focuses his gaze on her, and says "so, are you guys up for some dancing?" She lit up with a huge smile and before I could even say a thing he had whisked my LTR off to the dance floor with his arm around her waist. I didn't know what to do? This dude, could whip my ass easily, and I didn't want to appear jealous. I know some of you would say, well why didn't you find another chick and dance with her, well... it's not that easy when you're watching your LTR of 1.5 years get whisked away by aonther guy, on your night out together.

I had another drink, chilled by the bar, and watched them. He was grinding on her, had his junk in her crotch, was touching her hips, stomach, and hands; she was as into it as he was. After a little bit he turns her around and they're dancing face to face. Her hands were getting kinda close to his sweet spot, and his lips were getting a bit close to her's when she lightly pushes him off, comes up to me and says (keep in mind, I'm amazed she had the nerve to talk to me, I was hoping she'd collapse from a heart attack in front of me so I could laugh at her), "hey, me and Randy are going to run to the Shell accross the street and get some cigarrettes, we'll be right back." She grabbed him by the wrist, and pulled him out the door, so a few minutes later I step outside to wait for them, the Shell is literally across the street after all.

They never came back, and her car was gone. She stranded me there, and she was originally going to stay with me. I don't get it. After 1.5 years, she acted like this? She never gave me a reason to be jealous. Every time we've gone out to the bar she's been totally up my ass. I don't know what I did to make her stop "loving" me over night. We'd tell each other we loved each other several times a day, we have great sex regularly, and we almost never fight. She sent me a text that simply said "hey" just a second ago and I don't know if I should even bother responding. Just a "hey?" WTF!!!?

Keep in mind, as far as I knew, this relationship was peaches and cream, and then this happened with no warning. Fvck, we entered the place holding hands. Ugh...

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that. is quite possibly the most ****ed up thing I have ever seen. not even the respect to make sure you get home.

She did you a favor. You learned a very valuable lesson, that time in a relationship doesn't mean ****. Do not be bitter, wish her the best, move on, do not contact under any circumstances and most importantly, do not let her contact you, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. She does not deserve the curtisy to speak to you at this point. You can and will do better.

Let this be the fire that lights your ass. when you don't want to go to the gym, think of this ****. when you don't want to work those extra hours, think of this ****.

My oneitis, the girl that brought me here, on my 19th birthday, she told me she would (give me the chance) to go to a movie and take her out to dinner (what kinda **** is that lol), not only stud me up, but called me while she was getting it in the bum, drunk off her ass "i bet you wish this was you don't you". funny thing was, I didn't even get mad. It lit a fire under my ass the likes of which I did not know was possible, and was one of the best thigns that could have ever happened to me. Of course it hurt, but life is what you make of it. You can cry and sing Carl Thomas songs, or you can use it as fuel to better yourself and do better. your choice.

Just as importantly, don't be bitter. do not think that all women are that whorish (sorry brah that's hall of fame whoring right there). do not go into your next relationship looking for things wrong. You ran into a woman who didn't recognize she had a good thing and screwed up, nothing more nothing less.
hope you are okay man

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no f.ucking way...this did not happen!!! lmfao!!! listen to me now......

1. Don't ever call this bi,tch again no matter how much you like her

2. immediatley get rid of everything you know about her...

3. Make it impossible for her to reach you....

Your goal is to make her feel like she never existed.....for the simple fact she just did that to you....personally i would make the b.itch suffer...if she does call or text treat her like you never dated her

she says "hey" you say "wassup ima bout to go f.uck this new girl what you doin?"

even though you feel like sh.it (i would) show no emotion...and never get back with her....

now people see why i look up to pimps who pimp ho.ez like that....because guys like you get sh.itted on by w.hores like the one you describe NEXT her and get another one dude...just by experience i know...and GOOD LUCK..

p.s.

forget her... seriously

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good Lord this is sad! Complete disrespect.

Most of the advice you'll get is going to be "next her". I'm one of them.

By her actions:
1)Completely disrespected you.
2)Apparently wants to swing to a new branch (fvckin let her). Just don't let her swing back to you.
3)Showed her true colors. Sorry, but she's a slvt.

Almost hard to believe she would do this right in front of you. I'm sorry she did. I feel your pain.

I would go absolute radio silence and NC whatsoever. It'll be tempting to respond, but don't do it. She'll want validation for her behavior.

This one is gonna hurt for a bit big guy.

Go no contact. I said, no contact!

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
that. is quite possibly the most ****ed up thing I have ever seen. not even the respect to make sure you get home.

She did you a favor. You learned a very valuable lesson, that time in a relationship doesn't mean ****. Do not be bitter, wish her the best, move on, do not contact under any circumstances and most importantly, do not let her contact you, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. She does not deserve the curtisy to speak to you at this point. You can and will do better.

Let this be the fire that lights your ass. when you don't want to go to the gym, think of this ****. when you don't want to work those extra hours, think of this ****.

Just as importantly, don't be bitter. do not think that all women are that whorish (sorry brah that's hall of fame whoring right there). do not go into your next relationship looking for things wrong. You ran into a woman who didn't recognize she had a good thing and screwed up, nothing more nothing less.
hope you are okay man
Well... ugh... you're right. I hate this. Funny thing... when I realized she had left me there, I actually started laughing. Like, the situation was just so out there, and so ridiculous I couldn' help it. I mean, it stings, bad... I feel like total poo. But the cartoony insanity of the whole thing makes it easier to cope for sure. Not responding to her texts is going to be the tough part. She just sent me another one that said "how's your morning going?" I'm going to miss her, bad... I'm so used to texting her throughout the day. Hell, most weeks we'd spend 6 out of 7 nights together.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is unbelievable. What a *****.

No contact.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P_Dawg_Jalapeno said:
Well... ugh... you're right. I hate this. Funny thing... when I realized she had left me there, I actually started laughing. Like, the situation was just so out there, and so ridiculous I couldn' help it. I mean, it stings, bad... I feel like total poo. The cartoony insanity of the whole thing makes it easier to cope for sure.

man heed all the warnings like literally dont care to talk to her make her feel like she was just a piece of ass...if she ever ask shrug and say that

"i really didnt give a sh.it that you left..i got all the ***** i needed from you."

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This just p!sses me off to no end!

If she did this in front of you, just think about what she has done behind your back?

Absolute radio silence.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, I'm pissed off!!! man. This is why I come back just to remind myself what is possible.

Hang in there man. In fact, if you can afford it, go to a strip club to night. Get some titties put in your face.

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Good Lord this is sad! Complete disrespect.

Most of the advice you'll get is going to be "next her". I'm one of them.

By her actions:
1)Completely disrespected you.
2)Apparently wants to swing to a new branch (fvckin let her). Just don't let her swing back to you.
3)Showed her true colors. Sorry, but she's a slvt.

Almost hard to believe she would do this right in front of you. I'm sorry she did. I feel your pain.

I would go absolute radio silence and NC whatsoever. It'll be tempting to respond, but don't do it. She'll want validation for her behavior.

This one is gonna hurt for a bit big guy.

Go no contact. I said, no contact!
Yeah, but I mean... It was so out of the blue. Trust me, I know... single chicks are plate spinners for sure (no big thing), but not only was she not single, she never gave me any indication she had colors like that.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
dude, I'm pissed off!!! man. This is why I come back just to remind myself what is possible.

Hang in there man. In fact, if you can afford it, go to a strip club to night. Get some titties put in your face.
I'm with you backbreaker! Good advice.

I'll be p!ssed off for the rest of the day about this one. What she did was cold. Hang in there OP. Let us know when she tries to contact you again.

Then we can advise you again not to repond.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to break this to you guys who are taking this serious.... But look at this guys/girls posting history (as if the user name isn't enough)....

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The truth out of all of this

Just goes to show you that no matter what you know, reality can show up like a ninja in a pitch black forest and slice you in half.

Much sympathy, brother. You'll pull through. Better you found out this is what she's like sooner than later.

Don't call her. Don't answer her. Don't even try to get a word in or try to "be right" about the situation, because that's like trying to explain ethics to someone who would steal insulin from a diabetic grandma "just because."

I repeat, DO NOT try to have the last word.

No matter what she says, does, or whatever, don't answer. Shake her off like a bad dream. Get a restraining order if you have to.

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow 1.5 years of LTR...

I' have no words to describe this bro...
But I think my theory holds, the best way to get to know your hoe, is to take her to a club with a bunch of friends and just sit back and watch her how she behaves.... you will get all the red flags you need

but wow, I hope you really follow everyones advice here, your only option left means you have to walk away from her, FOREVER, without explanation, if she keeps calling, tell her that you found somebody else...

hope you follow through... keep us updated bro!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I hate to break this to you guys who are taking this serious.... But look at this guys/girls posting history (as if the user name isn't enough)....
Nuff said. I'm not p!ssed anymore, except at myself.

Pay attention 5string.

CHICAGO27

Don Juan
Reaction score
This Is Why

You cannot trust women! Ever! I've had some bad things happen to me over the years but this tops it.

I actually would have decked the guy if he was dancing with my gf of 1.5 years like that. Generally I wouldn't react like that but that level of betrayal would have warrented that. I would have kicked has arse and walked away - forever.

Dude, I feel for you! I know you are probably hurting now. Do not allow yourself to be reeled back in. Walk away!

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Nuff said. I'm not p!ssed anymore, except at myself.

Pay attention 5string.
Oh...this is fake.

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, stay strong. Never ever be in contact with that wh*re again. Just walk out of her life like that and never ever look the f*ck back.

A girl who has the nerve to do sh*t like this deserve a good slash in the cooter. Just stay strong, let her suffer!

P_Dawg_Jalapeno

Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
This just p!sses me off to no end!

If she did this in front of you, just think about what she has done behind your back?

Absolute radio silence.
She never had much of an opportunity to do anything behind my back. Until last night, this girl's head was wedged firmly up my rectum... Like I said, we spent almost all nights together, the sex was awesome, when we weren't working we were together. Hell, on the (very occasional) nights I didn't stay with her we'd still see each other for several hours.