Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My Cousin...

75%PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
your just infatuated with her, remember no matter how special she is, theres a gazillion other girls wit the same qualities that ARE NOT RELATED TO U. So start meeting other girls and avoid ur cousin.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole disgusting cousin scenario aside, you are a huge AFC. 99% of people on here will tell you to move on, you have onitius. 100% of people who know what they are talking about will tell you to move on. Even without the incest this is really unhealthy for you. There is no way she feels the same way! She has a boyfriend! You just have to accept that and move on, you don't have a chance in hell buddy.

Plus she is your freaking cousin. Don't discount my advice just because I disagree with your view on incest. Just because you are happy fcking a relative doesn't mean she is! Don't take things like that as an IOI, it's just that she is confortable with you because you are FAMLY. It's an IOI in the same line of 'hey your my cousin I like you as a cousin' not 'let's fck'. Reguadless of whether or not incest is right (it's not) you don't have a chance because she probably doesn't think it is, and she has a god damn boyfriend. She is a girl, she really cares what people think about her, there is no way she is going to get with her cousin out of fear of what people might think. Oh and she has a boyfriend, did I mention that?

Actually, we had a discussion about this in a behavioral management class, and according to my teacher, incest is not only a universal taboo, but it's arguably the ONLY universal taboo. So your reference that it's just "American culture" is inaccurate, it's actually the entire world...and not just that, it's possibly the only thing the world agrees on being bad, probably because it's counter-productive to evolution.

So, besides the fact that you will become an outcast of society, and likely disgusted by your own family, it's all good. Oh, and if you actually do become an item, you'll have deformed children. If you go for it and she shoots you down, you only lose the respect of your entire family, so hopefully she does say no.

No...I see nothing wrong with this scenario.
Yep.

Oh and if you are a troll, at least you are pretty amusing :p

ReZin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah so I have thought about it some more and honestly I have no idea what I was thinking, it is pretty ****ing gross haha. Thanks for slapping some sense into me everyone.

YoungSir4sho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real talk... I LMAO when u said when ur family was gettin ready to hold hands n she went runnin to hold ur hand. Den u said... i think dats IOI... LMAOOOOOO

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Real talk... I LMAO when u said when ur family was gettin ready to hold hands n she went runnin to hold ur hand. Den u said... i think dats IOI... LMAOOOOOO
me too.

ReZin

Don Juan
Reaction score
YoungSir4sho said:
Understandable...lol.

On a side note, I do find the psychological aspect in the whole matter interesting. It is interesting to me how sometimes the male innate desire for a female companion that he believes he has a connection with can override something as strong as societal influence and basic logic. Another example of this besides the cousin thing (which you find all over, check out cousincouples.com if you want another example of this) is oneitis.

Humans are very intriguing things.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right.

If you want me to teach you how to lay her you tell me.

And you can change lay with "make love to her" or whatever you please, I can show you how. PM if you want to keep it secret.

gmillar

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Right.

If you want me to teach you how to lay her you tell me.

And you can change lay with "make love to her" or whatever you please, I can show you how. PM if you want to keep it secret.
Let's just stay away from Roofies, ok?

Seriously though, look at it this way. I'll assume you have a sibling of some sort. Say, for example, someday you have a daughter. Your sibling has a son. At some point, you find out your nephew is banging your daughter. Would you not go fvcking ape****?

yama600rr

Don Juan
Reaction score
ReZin said:
Yeah so I have thought about it some more and honestly I have no idea what I was thinking, it is pretty ****ing gross haha. Thanks for slapping some sense into me everyone.
you're a pretty sick guy if you really want to get with one of your family members. i dont care what kind of excuse you have, i know its ok in some societies, but this is not one of them. you should take a good look at yourself and maybe seek some kind of couseling cuz you really need it. its not normal for one to fall for their cousins... its just a line we instinctively do not cross, and for a person to do so, there must be some kind of psychological dysfunction.

Leporello

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you?

When you're a teenager, your female cousins are there, they're inclined to be friendly, they trust you, and you spend alot of time in close quarters with them. It's not all that uncommon. When I was about 13-16 one of the easiest occasions to hook up was at big family gatherings with distant 'cousins' who weren't actually related to me by blood.

Just get out more, man. Getting over your cousin shouldn't be that different from getting over any other girl.