"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

My cousin has a gorgeous Armenian friend in Toronto

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5,299
Reaction score
4,338
<respond to last text> hey I’ll be in town the weekend of Dec __, are you up to meeting for a drink?

For that, I request pics of the new FUE hair you’re sporting. Post in this thread.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
"Hey I'm visiting my uncle in Toronto for Christmas. How about we meet up at (coffee place, bar, or wherever)."

Yes get a hotel. Since your time is limited you'll want to shoot for a 2nd date lay. I know you're not in it for that, but it builds intimacy especially if you give her multiple orgasms.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
I don't know there Dave, she will probably be just a normal woman and you know you deserve way better than normal being the 10+ guy you claim to be. Best just tell her now that your gay and save her the trouble of finding this out if she ever meets you. Problem solved!
she's normal amazing armenian woman. What do you mean?
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
<respond to last text> hey I’ll be in town the weekend of Dec __, are you up to meeting for a drink?

For that, I request pics of the new FUE hair you’re sporting. Post in this thread.
no results yet from the surgery. I'm at 4.5 month mark. I was told next 3 months will be huge difference
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Projection @bigdave17 affirmations

"This is going to go well" say it over and over, esp when you feel/think negatively.

Just take deep breaths and go with the flow. Tell her you will be in town on "pick a weekend" to visit family and would like to take her to dinner, what does she think?

Then shut the fvck up and let her say "sure!" Then book tickets too get there, a place to stay, and a GREAT dinner for both of you.

"This is going to go well"

Don't over think it, just roll
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
alright you fukkers I need some advice

I've been texting her for 3 days and we're getting along great. What's my next step here?

My uncle lives in Toronto. Do I go visit him for Xmas and then ask if she wants to meet up? Do I get a hotel early next month in Canada and ask if she wants to meet up?
Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.

Dont overtalk. Sex needs to happen.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.

Dont overtalk. Sex needs to happen.
If you can pull this off, asking her to come to you, flying her down, getting her a hotel room, romantic.

If you get resistance in the "my sex can't be bought" department, then tell her, no strings attached, I just want to get to know you.

Wine her, dine her, tittilate her and leave her wanting.

Can you pull it off?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.

Dont overtalk. Sex needs to happen.
If your convo is at that point, do that tonight. You make the money to do these type of things.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Big dave remember this SIMPLE rule of the universe. "Money attracts money" "Puzzy attract puzzy" remember that.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,758
Reaction score
9,963
What are the odds that when i come back here next, there will be at least one (probably several) @bigdave17 threads at the top of the list saying the exact same thing over and over?

I just don't think that's acceptable, and one should be urged to push on rather than be made excuses for. That's just my opinion.
Well, he's got a good opportunity here to meet the type of girl that he likes. So he should at least check her out.
Just as long as he doesn't come back saying "I think one of her ears is a little lower than the other one, so I guess she's not in my league".
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
today she texted me

"this is so cool to live in America. My dream is to take the car and go across whole america. I want to go to San Diego. Very excited about US"


...I suppose that answers the question whether she would move here
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.
 

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.
I think she wants to move to US regardless of right guy or not :D
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
Dave if she says no to you I can always show her around here, in San Diego and send you pics LOL
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.
He can split the costs then or fly to her. I felt the meeting is better on his turf.

And i thought he already met her in person in NYC?

Also him flying her out is better than what he has been doing with females .

This one is so keen on latching a guy to get to the states sex will happen.
 
Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2017
Messages
3,064
Reaction score
581
Age
37
Its just pictures. Alot of females know how to dress and pose for pics.
'

she's a 9-10/10 IMO

her facebook has like 42 friends. A beautiful gorgeous woman who is not an attention ***** at all, how awesome is that?
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Top