Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
she's normal amazing armenian woman. What do you mean?I don't know there Dave, she will probably be just a normal woman and you know you deserve way better than normal being the 10+ guy you claim to be. Best just tell her now that your gay and save her the trouble of finding this out if she ever meets you. Problem solved!
no results yet from the surgery. I'm at 4.5 month mark. I was told next 3 months will be huge difference<respond to last text> hey I’ll be in town the weekend of Dec __, are you up to meeting for a drink?
For that, I request pics of the new FUE hair you’re sporting. Post in this thread.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.alright you fukkers I need some advice
I've been texting her for 3 days and we're getting along great. What's my next step here?
My uncle lives in Toronto. Do I go visit him for Xmas and then ask if she wants to meet up? Do I get a hotel early next month in Canada and ask if she wants to meet up?
If you can pull this off, asking her to come to you, flying her down, getting her a hotel room, romantic.Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.
Dont overtalk. Sex needs to happen.
If your convo is at that point, do that tonight. You make the money to do these type of things.Strike while the irons . Send for her, "how would you like to come to XYZ next weekend?" . get her on your turf in familiar spots.
Dont overtalk. Sex needs to happen.
Well, he's got a good opportunity here to meet the type of girl that he likes. So he should at least check her out.What are the odds that when i come back here next, there will be at least one (probably several) @bigdave17 threads at the top of the list saying the exact same thing over and over?
I just don't think that's acceptable, and one should be urged to push on rather than be made excuses for. That's just my opinion.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
I think she wants to move to US regardless of right guy or not^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.
back off my future wifeDave if she says no to you I can always show her around here, in San Diego and send you pics LOL
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
He can split the costs then or fly to her. I felt the meeting is better on his turf.^ exactly, women will move continents if they find the right guy. BTW, that's your opening to invite her to visit you in the US, don't let it go to waste. Ask her when she can come. However, I don't know about paying for her tickets etc who you haven't even met. Too much pedestalizing IMHO that can kill attraction. Invite her, if she says no, I'd say say what @guru1000 suggested.
Its just pictures. Alot of females know how to dress and pose for pics.good god almighty, so beautiful
'Its just pictures. Alot of females know how to dress and pose for pics.
This. A high 7 in real life is a 9.5 in a picIts just pictures. Alot of females know how to dress and pose for pics.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.