Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

wishyo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, this one I am regretting to this day.
It was my sophomore year in college and I had interest in one pretty hot girl. apparently she had interest too, texted me a lot, flirted, sat next to me in the class, joined my group for presentation and so on (based on this emotionally smarter dude should have make an assumption that it worth to try to make a move, especially since I liked her).
So at some point we got to talk about more private stuff, so I asked her that there were rumours that she is lesbian and stuff, to make it short, at some point I asked her directly is she wants to fvck me. She emailed me (there've been people around us) "fvck youuu. yes"
After that email, I had to leave home and she decided to join me since her dorms were on the way, it was like 11pm... I still was shy to make a move for fvck sake, we were pretty much alone in the darkness I havent even manage to go for a kiss with the girl who told me she wants to **** me. This one will be really hard to beat...damn she was hot.
Later on someone told me she decided that I am gay lol. There have been much more girls on campus who ended up with the same opinion lol. Damn I was so shy, I am still shy, but at least have guts to make a move. Still long way to go

Watawata

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I stared at a girl's ass on pe class and then made strong eye contact wit her which she returned. She proceded to sit on my lap (I knew her already). I didnt move it forward. It hurts deep inside to remember this.

NEVERFORGET

bdymstr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Multiple opportunities...
(1) being a masseur, (for almost 30 years), my clientele base is all WOMEN. Never once considered crossing the boundary, especially when they asked me for "happy endings".
5 years ago, I was massaging a HB8.5, (cute blond),in my apartment,who had orgasmed under my touch,(not the 1st time with her), who had been Kino'ing me the whole day, and even fell asleep. What do I do?
I let her sleep....
(2) being a personal trainer- having females flirting with me daily, and yet I was oblivious...
(3) being a photographer- primarily dealt w/ models. Fashion & nude photography....
2 years ago, shooting a nude session with HB9, (Asian). Freely walking around me naked, lots of kino, and no response from me....
I convinced myself that these women were there for BUSINESS, and my mindset was to keep it as such. Never thought that they were interested in me...
Ironically, I learned these "gifts" to meet women......
Thanks to this site, I'm learning now, and all is not lost. My clients still see me, (as well as their daughters) on monthly basis. My eyes are open now.....

KyraScherb

Reaction score
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of Audio Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl crawled into my bed in camp and all I did was cuddle with her while she was wearing nothing but bra and panties.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KyraScherb said:
The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of Audio Signal Jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm8AxGO2SZc

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Went over to a chicks house in university. We watched a movie and had been playing a version of 20 questions where you ask increasingly sexual questions. All of a sudden she jumped up and straddled me on the couch and asked me what I would do if she was doing that. I was surprised at the sudden sexuality and *cringe* just kissed her and got up and left soon thereafter.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One time I was flirting with this girl. She invited me around to her place. I offer to give her a back rub. She lies down and takes her shirt and bra off. I massage her back. When I finish her back, to my enormous surprise she rolls over to get the other side done. I was such a chump I was thinking maybe this means she likes me. I got up and left....on a positive note she did become a ltr.

Recently at my work (I am a teacher), one of the mums would stay to chat. I didn't think much of it. I was married, she was married. She brought in some photos of her nude that a professional photographer had taken, all black and white and very arty, to show me. "OK, very artistic" I say. Still no alarm bells ringing. She then starts talking about her boring sex life and how she has tovrely on 'toys' when all she wants is a decent shag. I am a pretty broadminded guy, so it didn't bother me. I commiserate. Finally it gets to the point where she is sending photos of her tits and telling me if I say so her car will be around the corner from mine in 20minutes and she will be swallowing my *** 1 minute later. At that point I finally clicked that she might have the hots for me. This is all preTRP. I hope I won't be so oblivious from now on.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was at university there was a girl who liked me not that I was aware of it. I couldn't understand why she kept on organising underwear parties and inviting me to them. Yup, even when she was slow dancing with me, while she was wearing a camisole and stockings, I was more worried about her realising I had wood than actually thinking she was interested in me.
I worked it out eventually.

Dumbass

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone got any ideas about what a good response to this chick would be?
Yeah stroke her hair, the side of her neck and her face. Just make sure she knows it is a little sexual, not just comforting. Relaxed is good, asleep is not so good.
”I'm feeling generous. I will let you put your face there any time you want.” enormous grin.

Escalate kino. There is a slim chance she just saw you as an AFC. WHO CARES. Her head is in your lap! She initiated.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a movie with a girl who I had gone on a few dates with and a few other friends. I was a TOTAL AFC back in these days. I knew she liked me alot and I could tell she had a sexual appetite. She rubbed my leg and stuff during the movie. She kept leaning her head over against mine and when I would turn my head a little I knew she wanted to kiss me. But what did I do???? nothing. THen she even leaned over to my face brushed her lips againt mine and softly whispered "kiss me"... My pathetic AFC self did nothing and it was never the same between me and this girl. Oh well.
OK, I feel your pain but wow.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y
anyone got any ideas about what a good response to this chick would be?
Yeah stroke her hair, the side of her neck and her face. Just make sure she knows it is a little sexual, not just comforting. Relaxed is good, asleep is not so good.
”I'm feeling generous. I will let you put your face there any time you want.” enormous grin.

Escalate kino. There is a slim chance she just saw you as an AFC. WHO CARES. Her head is in your lap! She initiated.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can relate to all your examples.. What do you think it is (was)? Something pathological about some of us (at soem points in our lives) where we are so scared we can't react to female aggression?
Low self esteem. We were so emasculated that we couldn't believe that someone liked us sexually, and so scared of our own sexual impulses and being rejected for them that we struggled to be brave enough to be sexual.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well this was attempted to be started up in the high school forum, but never took off.

Heres my most recent:
I was at a party once and people started getting in their underwear (you know how it is) so I was down in my boxers wildin out when this chick spills a shot on me and says, "oops... lets go in the bathroom and ill clean you up."

We go in and she gets in the shower and says, "C'mon."
Me, being drunk, get in, wash my body, then walk out. It was only until the next day when my friends asked me if I hooked up with her that I realized what a dumbass I was.
Just wow...

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol
So I am assigned to work on a project with three girls. One is a HB 7, another a 9 and the other one I really wasn't paying attention to. So we sit down to do our work and it ends up with the girl I wasn't paying attention to leaving early and us three sitting watching Tv in the common area of the dorms.

So I am watching the Tv when one of the girls sits next to me and basically leans on me. I am taken back a bit but I accept it and continue watching Tv. The other girl has the project on her laptop and is still working on it while me and the HB 9 are watching the Tv.

During the break HB 7 suggest we go outside and smoke. So we all get up and go outside and smoke some bud and come back inside. I live on the 8th floor and the girls help me to my room. I live in a double but my roommate has a girlfriend and he sleeps in her room all the time. So I end up in my dorm high with these two girls and me eating popcorn on the couch (We bunked the beds and I brought a couch from home) and I am eating my fifth handful when the girls start to talk about how they want to have sex.

I, high as ****, agree with them and then ask them what are they going to do about that? So the HB 7 ends up leaving to use the crapper after a few more minutes of nothing but small talk after I just for some reason changed the subject and HB 9 gets up and locks the door. I sit there not knowing what is going on (I was watching Super Jail..... don't do that while high) and this girl basically jumps on top of me and starts to rip my clothing off saying how she knows I like her.

I still have no idea what the hell is happening and I stop her.... yeah I stop her and tell her I am tired. I lay on my couch and sleep almost immediately.

Both girls haven't talked to me an that class is very awkward to show up to now.
Lol...oh man. That makes me feel so much better

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do I start... oh man..... this is going to be one long read. As this post is done I haven't even finished with the time before I could f*ck up the times in gymnasium and beyond. That's right. I'm just getting started.

Part One

So this began when I was in 1st grade. I was 7 or 8. Me and a couple of guys started playing some game in the schoolyard with a few girls which was them kissing us and us trying to run and avoid it while we "kidnapped" one girl. Only one girl kissed me and she was the only one I liked anyway. I didn't understand or think about that she liked me. She was a year older. Then years later when we were transitioning into 6th grade, her and her friend tagged me and my buddy to introduce us in some class. After that we went out to where I'd actually end up working for a while later. She walked with me, held my hand and sat in my lap, I think she may even had kissed me. I was too much of a doofus to know or do anything.

I guess I kind of always vaguely knew this girl liked me - even I couldn't be that oblivious. We'd been in the same class since beginning school. In 5th grade her and her friend wanted to kiss me on a lunch break as part of something. They got turned off a bit because I had bad breath (lol, this was the start of my hygiene concerns) but I washed my mouth and returned, they said it was better. I just did nothing after that, hadn't got a clue, didn't think about it. To be fair my friend wanted her, but still. Then years later I go on a date with her - I forgot who asked who. The first thing I did was greet her by telling her I thought I could be sweaty.... I knew it was dumb while I said it and immediately regretted it as I could see her recoiling, but I for some reason said it anyway. I was trembling while waiting for her and couldn't control it. We go on a walk and then nothing. Then I meet her again years later and I just let her leave and don't do anything on the spot or following up off her obvious anticipation when I hit it off with her. Ain't seen her since then.

Oh man... the biggest fvckup of my life. This girl is scarred from what I did even today. Sigh.... haha... it pains me to even talk about it because I was so f*cking dumb, and then I destroyed any chance at rekindling it after. Okay.... so I'd been eyeing this girl and her friend throughout 6th grade but never made a move because I didn't think I had any openings and didn't know how to. She was definitely one of the prettiest, sweetest girls in the school and no one wasn't attracted to her. I'd never seen her or her friends before, so I thought and think she must have come there when I started 6th grade. They were a year older than me.

I spent the whole summer vacation inbetween 6th and 7th grade dreaming about her and her friend. I showed the class photo to my mom and said I was gonna hit on them when school began. I'd never felt so much anticipation, such a sense of romantic springtime, as I did then. I was on clouds. School began and I don't think much happened the first season, but then sometime in March or so during the spring season it began. I - walking around trying to find them - was walking out to the main hall through a long, narrow corridor. To my astonishment her and her group appear in the other end. It's just us in that space. I walked on, hoping that something would happen in this unique moment, sensing that it would as I came closer. When we got near we looked at each other and they started touching my afro, commenting on it and giggling. I don't remember what I said or if I said anything - I was stunned, and felt like this was the beginning of a new reality. Like it was my dream and prophecy come alive. This had happened because I'd gotten to know our relatively new classmate in the year(s) before who turned out to be their friend.

Describing the next parts is hard for me, because it's a blur of feelings I don't want to express due to the intense shame and regret. But I'll do it for you guys... those girls got me to sign up to some online picture diary. I started viewing their posts, drawing what information I could from her pictures and texts. I started talking to her every day on a social site where my self-confidence didn't completely hold me back as much and I could talk more freely with her. We hung out together in school but I was too shy and timid to do much more than develop a "silent contemplator with an afro to touch" persona when around her, it seemed safe and I didn't want to embarrass myself or fvck things up. I wanted to be sure she liked me and wait for something to happen (sigh...).

We went swimming together. There are (the text says "dare to say - I am a wh0re") still pictures from that on that diary site I mentioned earlier, which is hard to face... the events with this girl is the one thing from the past that I still feel strong emotions about whenever I think about it. I once asked her to go get ice cream with me in the late evening on that social site, and when she joked that she'd turn up in her pyjamas and it was too late that day, I took it as her rejecting me and thought it might be over. Same thing happened when she talked to some guy in the grade above her, two years older than me, which she did from time to time - I especially remember standing in line to get food or something when the school was out for the day at some lake somewhere and seeing them ahead of me talking with each other, and her giving him that characteristic smile she had. That really hit me.

But there were many good times even to my warped perception. I still remember, clear as day, when me and my class were waiting outside for a class to start in that same corridor. My buddy who also wanted her tried to flirt by saying hello and her name, but she just shut her expressions away and off to him, turned her face midway with her eyes down, and then she turned it to the left where I was standing and gave me one of the most memorable, positive expressions I've ever seen in my life. I smiled back. Neither of us said a word and we didn't need to, and then she walked through the door and was gone. My entire class had witnessed it happen in front of them and they looked at me with awe, like I was divine. She once wanted to taste my ice cream, sucking on it in front of me with just us two there. One time after we'd been swimming we went home to her with her friends, I went with her into her room. Her clothes were soaked and she dressed down to her bikini and put on new clothes in front of me with her back turned, looking in the mirror. I just sat like a stone in her sofa, did nothing, no expression, I didn't even look at her - in fact I avoided it. I was so fvcking dumb, so god damned clueless, so timid and deranged. I want to die and kill myself every time I think about the opportunities I fvcking missed with her. Here's a picture from when she played with me and threw water on me, giggling. At that time, her friend said "Name is in looooveee"......

She wrote on this picture that "some people just don't get it I adore you, and you don't get it" which I... thought was meant for someone else..... and that just made me even more reserved and unsure of myself..... sigh. She uploaded that and some other pictures only several days before the end of the season. Then at the end of the season when school was about to be over and I thought I'd never see her again because I had to change schools (and because I still thought she didn't want me), she did something which I've never experienced a feeling like it after that. My "family" was standing outside with me, and she comes through the door to the schoolyard, looks at me and shouts "SALEM!" while running into my arms. Everyone could see it. I don't know WHY I was so damned stupid, but even at this point when I was re-assured that she liked me, I still didn't do anything... and I thought I'd lost her because school was over, I hadn't done anything, and I was too much of an insecure moron to ask her out online and at the time didn't believe in cell phones... before and after school was over I knew I'd fvcked up and that it was my fault, but I felt paralyzed to do anything because of my own insecurities.

I'm not gonna go into the things I did after. I haven't done any more embarrassing, stupid things in my life. It scarred her view of me forever... she still pretended I wasn't there and avoided me when she encountered me, to this day. I still want to make things right, even over the truth I know that it's over now.

Last edited:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part One

This girl was 2 years older than me. It started with my brother rightly saying I didn't have the balls to make a move on a girl, so I said I did and he told me to get someone's phone number. So I went up to this girl while she was sitting with her friends the next day and said just that: something like "my brother didn't think I could get a phone number, can I have yours". I picked her because I thought she was one of the hottest girls in the school. She was astonished and gave it to me. Then my normal self kicked in and I reverted to weakness once I realised not only had I succeeded but now this girl was onto me. Like story #3, this was also in 7th grade. She greeted with me in a flirty way several times after this until she gave up because I was too terrified to do anything. I remember once in the spanish lessons she said "hi Salem ;)" and I literally froze up and could barely answer. Another time we were in a room and everyone was sitting down in rows. She pretty loudly said "hi Salem!" and looked at me, I had the same reaction as the other time. I literally was frozen in place - I couldn't say anything even though I wanted to because I was so terrified.

All right, I think that does it for the really obvious early lifers that were also girls I myself wanted...

Part Two

She was 2 years older than me. I spotted her in my first week of gymnasium. My social skills and life hit rock bottom in 8th grade with my school transfer and I only started to recover in 9th grade. I wasn't used to seeing girls anymore. Coming to a school full of girls who were trying to look sexy almost left me unable to breathe at one point when I was sitting in a sofa and a girl I at the time thought was a pure sex bomb walks up the stairs right in front of it. But that's not who this story is about. This girl was everything I looked for physically. She was tall, thick and had a pretty face. I couldn't believe it when I saw her, and it took me a lot of times to actually process that she was real and there was the possibility of hitting on her. So one day I guess I found my balls somewhere and I just decided to stand up and go hit on her even though she wasn't even alone. She was astonished that I'd approached her and looked at me like she was in a smiling shock, I told her I was gonna do something (I think) and she nervously said "can't you do it to her?!" and pointed at her friend. I said no, I'm doing it to you. So she gave in and closed her eyes. I guess she thought I was gonna kiss her, but I.. sigh... all I did was spray some perfume and ask if she liked it. She was as disappointed as I am in hindsight when writing this but it did open her up.

Then it happened again. We'd pass each other by and she'd greet me, but I'd freeze up. I knew I was fvcking up but I didn't know what to do or how to get ahold of myself. In hindsight I could just have grabbed her and gone somewhere kind of secluded and started making out, but I had literally zero experience at this point, didn't know what I was doing and worst of all - I knew I didn't know what I was doing and that fvcking up could have grave consequences. Now you might think that it was over here, but it wasn't. Months or a year later, this girl actually started inviting me to watch her play with her sports team on facebook. She invited me without saying anything, and get this, I asked another girl what she thought this could mean. A girl who ironically enough I'd also approached, but this one had a boyfriend and wasn't as stunningly good looking as the other ones so I grew disinterested in her over time (although she would end up taking my virginity).

So I came and watched her play. Twice. I did nothing. I didn't ask her out. I didn't make a move on her. To my credit I did try in a half-assed way to catch her after her second game, but she had gone home because of team issues. These days, this girl won't re-add me on facebook (after I stupidly "cleansed" it from people I wasn't actively talking to) although my interest in her is also gone because she is slim now.

This girl was as old as me. She went to a different school but in the same big building. When the school photo catalogue came I went through it and found this guy in her class (at the time I paid no attention to her other than I thought she looked cute on the photo, hadn't met her IIRC) who I decided was going to be my new friend, so I added him on facebook. Then I integrated our social groups so we hung out together over the summer break. One of the first memories I have of her is when a bunch of us were out by a lake. I was changing clothes behind a bush, and she started talking about how she wanted to see my d!ck or something (yes, something like that) and smiling at me. I had no idea what to do. I just joked it off and didn't think much of it.

I don't remember how long ago after that this next thing was, but it was at least the next year. I thought about which girls I could ask out in the present so I could fvck and get experience, and I talked with her because even I'd figured out she liked both me and having a lot of sex. So I took her to a lounge, and what happened there was both one of the dumbest things I've ever done, and one of the most clear displays of competition anxiety I've ever seen. I knew I had to be ballsy and dare to do things so I led her in and went straight to a sofa occupied by a few girls. One of them was very sweet and flirty, which even at a distance helped make up my mind to go there - I was drawn to her.

I figured I'd rather have this new girl and gave the one I came with second rate attention. To my joy, it was really easy to joke and talk with this new girl, nothing like the tension I felt trying to make conversation with the one I was with (due to no fault of hers). Looking back, I shouldn't even have taken her to the lounge, a stupid idea in the first place. I should and could've just taken her to some back alley, started making out and went home to her place and fvcked, but alas - I was still clueless and inexperienced. Anyway... she starts doing stuff like leaving the sofa and standing a few meters from it, in an open and even verbal protest at what I was doing. I felt bad for her and tried to make her come back, giving her a little more attention, and the new girl also invited her.

Turned out that a bunch of other people I knew had planned a night out there that same day. I switched groups back and forth a few times IIRC, but I somehow became too nervous to "approach" the group of girls I'd already settled in with from before and so I stuck with the people I knew. I was "planning" on getting the new girl's number, but eventually she left without telling me. I tried to find her but she was gone. I said to the new group, "we had it great...!" and the girl I brought along with me from the start, who by now was sitting in my lap, very truthfully said "doesn't seem like she thought so". I put my arms around her waist at some point. When I removed them after a long while, she put them back around. I could've taken her out or away at any time. I could've sweet talked her and made out, escalating into sex. Did I do that? you know me by now - of course not. I did sh!t except presumably make her think I was a weak @sshole.

Oh, you thought I was done? this new girl in our class started some time in the autumn or right after the winter break. I immediately took notice of her, because she was more composed and sultry than the other girls in my class. She was two years older. We started talking, and I had quite a bit of 1-on-1 time with her in school. Then at a house party, me and her somehow ended up in a room alone. We sat down on the bed but the door was unlocked. I was very drunk and passed out not long after, one of the worst mishaps ever because I missed probably the best house party I would have been able to experience. I drank so much because I was in charge of leading all of the people to my buddy's home when they arrived and when the big group of people came, I wanted to give them a fun greeting and be a fun "vice host".

Anyway, I guess she got up and left once she realised not only was I really drunk and the door unlocked with people coming in, but I showed no signs of escalation or sexuality. This girl tagged me in some pictures, like one of a huge black c0ck. Later on this girl invited me to a big party, I went there but had no good social skills but it lead me on to girl #8. This girl too will not add me on facebook today.

So I met this girl at the end of the party that #7 brought me to. She was cleaning up after and I had to stay to get my stuff for a reason I don't remember, either they couldn't find my jacket or I'd lost the note to get my jacket, something like that. So this girl takes a liking to me. It ends with her laughing at something I said and her kissing me. I said, "that was a long time ago". She kissed me again. I ... I ..... I didn't do anything. I didn't kiss her back, I did nothing. I ended up actually leaving with her and some other guy who sealed the deal with her immediately, I think he even made a reference to me dropping the ball. That girl was fun, cute and horny, and escalated on ME, but I completely fvcked it.

Think I'm getting done? I'm not even halfway through part two, and I forgot someone in part 1 that I'll have to add later. Remember the perfume I used with #5? well... a teaser is that it became my favourite girl perfume that I kept around on me for sniffing because this girl used it. Stay tuned for the next part of my failures... lol

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part 1 addition

I was 15 and it was new year's eve. It was the end of the night and me and some guys were on our way to the last destination. We get off the bus, and part of those who meet us up is a girl. This girl greets everyone but ends up with me and we start walking together far behind everyone else. She's obviously flirty with me, and even I could sense that something was in the air and may be about to happen (and would have happened, if I had some dim flicker of inner game back then). So in the end we make it to the building after the others tell us to hurry up, she was obviously onto me and everyone saw it, she said she was going to stay and sleep at that place. I think I made some vague push to stay there too since I knew something could happen, but we got told there was no more room. We left.

Now... I actually sat and waited for this girl to ask to see me for days after that, I don't remember how long. Then I talked to her and even told her so. She thought it was quite cute from what my impression at the time told me and agreed to come watch a movie at my place. So I made it cosy in my bed, prepared a movie, had her over, and...... didn't do nothing. I literally sat there beside her, not moving except very tensely and never touching her, until the movie ended and I escorted her back to the train station. At least the enchanting perfume she wore has stuck with me to this day...

Part 2

I think this could qualify for my number one fvck-up of all time. Sigh.... okay, so my buddy invites me to come along to a small house party/chill session. I find no girl of interest there, until - and I think he may have had a hand in it, because he was trying to manipulate me for something and I'd told him what kind of girls I liked - she walks into the room. She has everything I want. She's tall, fat, has a sexy face and demeanour, and has a solid ass. I could tell from the moment I saw her that all I had to do with such an obviously eager and outgoing girl like her was to start talking to her and she'd get interested in me. Said and done. I honestly don't remember what if anything happened more during that night except I basically established contact with her (but obviously didn't escalate).

Now... there came a second party. She was there and started attempting to make me escalate with her in small ways IIRC. Then we moved to a new building. During that time she got more flirty with me. When we were planted inside the new living room, she kept up flirting with me. At one point she got up and said something like "come Salem we'll go into the kitchen and get glasses for the drinks". I was like "okay" and went up with her. She grabbed my hand and lead me into the kitchen. As soon as we came in it, she turned around and started making out with me. Her friend came in moments after as it was obvious what she really wanted to do (to everyone except me) and stopped it. I'd failed to even make out with her already though, because I was too insecure at my inexperience and to attempt to do it. She started trying to flirt with some guy she didn't want after that and when I jokingly called her out on it, she shifted into a quite sad and disappointed tone and said it was because I didn't make out properly.

Here comes the really mind-blowing part. This girl had already been all over me - trust me, she was wild - but here comes the real kicker. When we were leaving she escalated it even more. She grabbed my arm and forced it into her tits and forced me to keep it in there, in the middle of the group in front of everyone. She didn't stop with this kind of behaviour. She was literally forcing me onto her in an attempt to make me get sexual. When I tried to remove my arm, she wouldn't let me and put it back in. Eventually I think it hit her that I was too much of a clueless, insecure moron to do anything and so she stopped putting in much effort. Things fizzled out after that.

So this girl was also everything I wanted. She was tall, fat and had a big ass. Guess who ended up fvcking her that night? and many nights after? not me. It was a midsummer party and I was tricked into coming there in only my underwear but with my clothes with me (though I also wanted to "show off"). She was sitting outside with the others, and immediately moved to life upon seeing me as if struck by lightning. I went into the house and she followed me, grabbed me and started trying to talk to me. I was so horny for her that I didn't know what to do and as I had no experience I didn't want to fvck things up and didn't know how to be sexual or make out or anything. So this girl, who probably wanted to go straight to the back rooms and fvck, just gave up there. You know what I did? I started calling some b!tch classmate in front of her while she was asking me questions trying to talk to me aggressively. I guess I did it to remove the pressure of having to muster up some balls with a girl I really wanted to fvck. She ended up having sex with some other guy that night and when I saw her again in the morning I had even more regret than I already did the night before from the moment I knowingly fvcked up and didn't do anything to recover.

I got more chances to make up for things with this girl months and years later, but I fvcked them all up.

I dare anyone to show they have flunked more opportunities than I have.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha,

yes, last week ... one girl text me back, "Hi, I am free tonite, what are you up to?"

and then, just wanting to be hard to get, I said, "Today? I am busy, maybe tomorrow?"

Tomorrow, I spot her with another guy!