Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Most obvious come-on that was missed

combinatorics

Reaction score
Her: "I'm surprised you're not taking advantage of the situation I'm in"
Me: "What situation is that?"
Her: "I'm drunk"
Me: ???

DAMN IT

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eternal_water said:
I wish I had one of my own to add to this thread.
Why?

Everybody in this thread has that moment like at about 1:00 in this video.

Absolutely painful stuff to read in this thread.

My most obvious. Age 16, second date with a girl I was massively into. Didn't kiss close on the first date (I was so AFC I didn't even think about trying) second date and we went to a movie and are hanging around in this shopping centre at about 8-9 pm on a weeknight. We hang around in the foyer for a bit and she says she has to go (gives me a lot of eye contact standing face to face) and hugs me more than once. I'm thinking "I thought she said she had to go" didn't realise that I was supposed to kiss her. She eventually left, as soon as she'd gone I was a bit like Rowan Atkinson at 1:00 in that video I linked and literally ran up the escalator she left by to see if I could rectify my mistake. I wasn't able to

ka_mate

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually scrap my other efforts I reckon I've got worse.

All three in one night at a drunken party age 17

1. On the dancefloor dancing and this girl comes up to me and starts to dance, starts to put her hand down my pants. I didn't think she was attractive enough for me so I told her "you're going to have to try harder babe" and walked away. This one I don't mind because I backed my standards and had an alright line walking away.

2. I drove a mate and a girl he was taking to the party (there was nothing going on between them and my friend was totally not interested in her and had spoken to me about it). Had a lot of inadvertant, witty banter with her on the way.So we're at the party I'm dancing on the dancefloor and she comes up to me with a friend and starts to dance. She keeps on trying to make conversation and I was being awkward as fvck. I don't touch her at all and she walks off. She hooks up with another dude that night. Totally regret it now. I was also harbouring a horrible case of oneitis and for some unknown reason was 'saving' myself.

3. Walking away from the dancefloor, two drunken girls called me over and was literally like "hook up with my friend, she's hot isn't she?" and I was like "it's dark I can't tell". My only excuse for this one is that they were so drunk they were lying on the ground and I felt bad about taking advantage.

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I still openly despise myself about this, especially because since it's happened I've realised she was hotter than I thought.

A group of us all go out to town for about 11 and hit up our first bar. We get in grab a drink and go towards the dancefloor. Meet some people that we met a week before, one of them's a HB7 who comes running up to me and gives me a massive hug and practically drags me towards the bar. Note all I've ever said to this girl is hello, I didn't even know her name. While we are queing for the bar she starts grinding on me with her friend giving me a cheeky wink as well. We all finish up and go towards the dancefloor, once there shes dancing opposite me, everybody else in the circle turns their back so it's just me and her face to face. Not being that stupid I get close and proceed to tease the s*** outa her. We make out and I leave for a bit.

This making out, then leaving business happens all through the night, at 2 different venues. I even got ****blocked massively by some friends for a laugh who literally started dancing inbetween me and her and then took me away to the bar. The worst part is we are leaving at the end of the night holding hands and off to get a taxi with someother people when she starts talking about how she lost her key and needs a place to crash. I see a friend of mine on the phone and decide to go talk to him, so I detatch myself from the girl and tell her I'll catch up in a minute and go to check on my friend who tries to run away from me. Instead of leaving him to do whatever I chase him down, drunk as f*** and fall over cutting myself everywhere.

Eventually we get home, I didn't catch up with the girl and I pass out on the landing just outside my flat. Only to find out in the morning that my flatmate had let the girl in and that she had been waiting in my kitchen for a half hour before leaving.

Suffice to say, I never got another look-in with the girl. Her friend even said to me a couple days later that she would of gone back with me as early as half 10. I'd only been in town for 15 minutes.

Rtap

Reaction score
I remember one time, I was on a vacation with a few of my friends and some girls I didn't know before.
We usually stayed up very long and I did an all-nighter just the night before my **** up happened.
So the thing was we had rooms with more beds in them and there were like 1-2 friends in there and a girl that was probably a 7-8. The time was around 1am and I didn't get any sleep for quite a long time.
I decided to go sleep and this girl invited me to come to her bed. I did so, barely getting what's happening. Then when I was lying in the bed with her, she asked me if it's fine with me if she hugs me and the last thing I remember was saying that it's no problem and then falling asleep.
If I only I got some sleep the day before.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on a date with an HB 7.5. She invites me in to her home. We're standing in her kitchen talking and she looks me dead in the eyes and says "I'm tired are YOU tired?" after talking about how she has a guest room but some people can sleep in her room. I reply, "no, I'm pretty much a night owl and stay up really late." A short while later go to leave, I give her a hug, and she grabs me and starts French kissing me. Soon after that I get playful with her instead of escalating, saying "I'll put you in a lip lock". She has a look of utter frustration on her face. Shortly thereafter I go home and realize how much of a dumbass I just was.

morditecasred

Reaction score
Hello friends ,

This is my little bit to this forum . Here I have another link for the download , I hope that is helpful.
<a href="http://noclo.com/1e9">Descarga Archivo</a>

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this is kinda old, i was the new kid at my school,

I asked a girl to dance, then when we got on the dance floor, I didn't touch her... I had no idea what I was suppose to do so i just stood there behind her while she was shaking her ass... I still don't know why or what I was thinking...
She talked about it for a couple weeks afterward.

Since then I've hooked up with her over a year later when I became less of an AFC.
But I still cringe when I think about that.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After a party, I was driven by a hot girl to an empty secluded parking lot where I apparently assumed she wanted to hold hands and talk. I was probably 17.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a girl at the DMV look at me so hard and so long she ran into the wall lol. **** was too funny. i mean made no bones about looking at me either. wasn't horrible either. not hot.. maybe a hb6.

Sloldunjuff

Reaction score
Compare policy

Here we see that the topic has been professionally disclosed. Many people whiling to mention what is necessary to know these Threads further. I did not find reference to fresh ways, like car and home owners insurance USA policies. You have one chance to get more savings on such coverage, try <a href="http://autosinsuranceonline.com/auto-insurance-quotes-comparison.html">cheap car insurers</a> - quotations using zip code.

bigdrov1x

Don Juan
Reaction score
when I was a freshman in college, I went to see a girl from another town at her school that I met from the previous summer. We went out, went to her room to sleep, she tells me to sleep in her bed, but dont try anything. She turns out the light and on her ceiling is a picture of a **** and balls blowing a load made out of those stars that glow in the dark. so I just start busting up laughing after trying to sleep. Nyways I didnt try anything....what a chump i was!!!!!!!

bigdrov1x

Don Juan
Reaction score
same girl, year earlier. valentines day. her parents out of town. also my best friends birthday. she tells me to come over to her house just me and her. I say, I promised my friend that I would go out with him to club. We hook up with nothing!!! I passed up some free ass to go out with the guys!! I was 19 for christ sake. At that age, you should be sticking your **** in anything that you can. Girl was prob a hb6.5/7 blonde, her greatest part was her body and ass, kinda had a big nose but not like crazy big. still shouldve shagged. FML

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
During college, this Asian hottie with a tight curvy little body and I were studying in the library and she asked to borrow my eraser. She then proceeds to drop it between her thighs and asks me if I will get it for her. I looked at her like wtf, can't you get it yourself? I was pretty much clueless. I don't think I realized what was going on until several years later when I got better with women.

Tagz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Happened recently between a friend of mine when we were watching a concert. We were sitting down and part of my routine with girls(who I'm close with) is that I often like to get their bags and blatantly see what's inside and make fun of the things I find in there. Almost anything even the normal stuff. So I was doing that when she suddenly said "I keep a condom in there too because you'll never know" without making eye contact. I made a disgusted face like I was still in grade school and returned her bag. What's surprising there is that she has a boyfriend(who I'm Bro's with) and she's still 17. HB7.5. Prior to that there was puh-lenty of kino. You would even think I was her bf.

I don't know if that counts as a come-on to all of you though.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tagz said:
Happened recently between a friend of mine when we were watching a concert. We were sitting down and part of my routine with girls(who I'm close with) is that I often like to get their bags and blatantly see what's inside and make fun of the things I find in there. Almost anything even the normal stuff. So I was doing that when she suddenly said "I keep a condom in there too because you'll never know" without making eye contact. I made a disgusted face like I was still in grade school and returned her bag. What's surprising there is that she has a boyfriend(who I'm Bro's with) and she's still 17. HB7.5. Prior to that there was puh-lenty of kino. You would even think I was her bf.

I don't know if that counts as a come-on to all of you though.
sounds like a come-on to me

ITAFROMA

Reaction score
I still kick myself for this one.

I had recently gotten "caught" cheating by my ex with more than a few girls over the span of 4 years.
But I was still fvcking and hanging out with her :rock:
We were at this small get together at a friend's house and this chick, friend of hers who I've always been attracted to, asked me to go outside for a smoke.

While we were outside she literally showed me her tits and came on to me to kiss me. But I was done with "that life" of two timing my ex aka being a wuss. Which eventually led to us breaking up about 6 months ago.

God damn it!

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Howiestern said:
During college, this Asian hottie with a tight curvy little body and I were studying in the library and she asked to borrow my eraser. She then proceeds to drop it between her thighs and asks me if I will get it for her. I looked at her like wtf, can't you get it yourself? I was pretty much clueless. I don't think I realized what was going on until several years later when I got better with women.
BUMP!
ARE YOU GAY??!!